I don't care if Donald Trump is a racist. - Page 11

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Default I don't care if Donald Trump is a racist.

I written Donald Trump off when he asked the only black male winner of the original The Apprentice show if the white female runner up could be the co-winner.

Since that time he has shown time and time again that he views people of color as less than.

He said the Central Park Five are still guilty after being exonerated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...te-dna-n661941

He said a judge from his Trump University case was bias because of his Mexican heritage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...biased-mexican

He once tweeted you won't see another black President for generations because Obama done such a poor job. (If that is true, what does that say about white voters?)

He was big in the whole Obama birth certificate witch hunt.

He allegedly said that laziness is a trait in blacks.

It is on record he has been sued twice for racial discrimination.

The you have his comments on the rally at Charlottesville.

And don't think it went unnoticed when he made those comments about police not being too nice on those they arrest. We know what he meant.

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." Maya Angelou

Being a racist or a bigot is not against the law. So I don't care if he is a racist. I only want to know will his racist and/or bigotted views become public policy. Will his views become harmful towards me and my family? If so, I will do everything in my limit power to make sure he is a one-term President.

My President

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Cassandra Joe liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    He actually doesn't.
    Yes he does, are you on his payroll or something?
    Liberalism at it's finest---------FKA PheonixOps.

5. Sponsored Links

There are a great many sick people out there. There are some blacks in this country who would as soon kill a white person as to look at them. Those sick people likely voted for and support Obama. So what! It means nothing.
    That's a stupid argument on your part.

7. Sponsored Links

So what.
    Yeah, I know that's no big deal to you and folks who think like you.

9. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    Nah. I never felt this way about Romney, Bush, or McCain. Trump is a cesspool of human.
    First of all, Romney and McCain were never President.

Second of all, Bush, McCain and Romney were all accused of being racist by the detestable left. It's like clockwork..............the left ALWAYS accuses Republican Presidents and Presidential candidates of being racists.

Bush, McCain and Romney aren't racists and neither is Trump.

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by TennisOps View Post
    That's a stupid argument on your part.
    I think its pretty relevant. There are racists on both sides. They vote for candidates on both sides. DEMs only care if a racist votes for Trump. That makes headlines in order to feed the Trump-hating narrative that Trump and his followers are racist.

I hope and pray that DEMs continue to make that mistake in 2020.
    Hillary 2020!

13. Sponsored Links

Then stop electing garbage candidates.
    This is liberal rich coming off two terms of Obama!

15. Sponsored Links

I think its pretty relevant. There are racists on both sides. They vote for candidates on both sides. DEMs only care if a racist votes for Trump. That makes headlines in order to feed the Trump-hating narrative that Trump and his followers are racist.

I hope and pray that DEMs continue to make that mistake in 2020.
    I certainly don't think that all of trump's followers are conscious racists. Let's see if the people stay asleep in the next election, luckily trump's actions are waking many people up. I'm not really a democrat, I am certainly a Liberal in the true sense (not the ******** rightwing talk show hosts and their flunkies throw out there) , but I think that a segment of today's trump Republican party offers a haven to sleaze bags and bigots. They haven't felt that at home since the reagan years.

17. Sponsored Links

I certainly don't think that all of trump's followers are conscious racists. Let's see if the people stay asleep in the next election, luckily trump's actions are waking many people up. I'm not really a democrat, I am certainly a Liberal in the true sense (not the ******** rightwing talk show hosts and their flunkies throw out there) , but I think that a segment of today's trump Republican party offers a haven to sleaze bags and bigots. They haven't felt that at home since the reagan years.
    Yeah, not all Trump supporters are racists/white supremacists. It's just a coincidence that the most racist white supremacists appear to be all in for this President.

And I really don't think it compares to the Ronald Reagan era. I think you would have to go back to the fifties or a period like that to find something comparable.

19. Sponsored Links

20. Likes TennisOps liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    Yeah, not all Trump supporters are racists/white supremacists. It's just a coincidence that the most racist white supremacists appear to be all in for this President.

And I really don't think it compares to the Ronald Reagan era. I think you would have to go back to the fifties or a period like that to find something comparable.
    When I was referring to the reagan era, I was referring to his visit and speech in Philadelphia, MS and Nazi Skinhead movement's rise during those years as well.
    https://www.splcenter.org/20120625/r...threat#origins

22. Sponsored Links

When I was referring to the reagan era, I was referring to his visit and speech in Philadelphia, MS and Nazi Skinhead movement's rise during those years as well.
    https://www.splcenter.org/20120625/r...threat#origins

24. Sponsored Links

Are all of Trump's supporters white supremacists? Of course not.

Are all white supremacists Trump supporters? More than likely.

26. Sponsored Links

Russia!!!
    Diversity = Lib Dogwhistle

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    I think the reason that so many people attack me (since I can so accurately describe racists, know how they think and understand how they operate (being that I've been surrounded by them my whole life)) is because they know it's true. They definitely tend to hang out together. They feel really comfortable together. They tend to hold their tongues in public.

They are really savvy with respect to how they hide their racism. I'm not sure any one group has evolved as much as they have. They went from centralized KKK to each person being their own white racist group. The decentralization was brilliant. They pass their racism on to those they can.

They're part of our fabric now and many people have a hard time recognizing them. And that's their goal in many cases.
    It's the Lee Atwater strategy of being abstract about it
    We tried to tell you that Donald Trump was not fit to be president and were scorned. We have been completely vindicated.

30. Sponsored Links

31. Likes CaughtInTheMiddle liked this post