I don't care if Donald Trump is a racist. - Page 8

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Default I don't care if Donald Trump is a racist.

I written Donald Trump off when he asked the only black male winner of the original The Apprentice show if the white female runner up could be the co-winner.

Since that time he has shown time and time again that he views people of color as less than.

He said the Central Park Five are still guilty after being exonerated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...te-dna-n661941

He said a judge from his Trump University case was bias because of his Mexican heritage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...biased-mexican

He once tweeted you won't see another black President for generations because Obama done such a poor job. (If that is true, what does that say about white voters?)

He was big in the whole Obama birth certificate witch hunt.

He allegedly said that laziness is a trait in blacks.

It is on record he has been sued twice for racial discrimination.

The you have his comments on the rally at Charlottesville.

And don't think it went unnoticed when he made those comments about police not being too nice on those they arrest. We know what he meant.

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." Maya Angelou

Being a racist or a bigot is not against the law. So I don't care if he is a racist. I only want to know will his racist and/or bigotted views become public policy. Will his views become harmful towards me and my family? If so, I will do everything in my limit power to make sure he is a one-term President.

My President

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Cassandra Joe liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    I have a business dinner this evening with my wife and two other couples (for her company). I know one of the couples and they're racist is as ****. I guarantee that one of the reasons they voted for Donald Trump was because their views are similar on people who aren't white.

And that's not the part that pisses me off the most. The meeting is during a football game. That's ********.

PS: I'm going to work in a MLK Day comment and report back.
    You seem to meet more overt racists in one week than I have met in a lifetime. You need a new group to hang out with.
    Brennan on evidence of collusion: "I don't do evidence"

5. Sponsored Links

6. Likes Camp liked this post
    Blog Entries

Many of them are not ignorant at all. Some are brilliant (in their fields). The racist couple that we're having a business dinner with tonight, he probably makes ~ $200-300k and he's in charge of a medical facility.
    Many racist have selective skills, intelligence even, despite their ignorance.
    Trump's "Personal Vietnam", he boasted about dodging STDs while many of his peers fell wounded, and dead, on foreign soil. What a guy; humble too. - BC

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    You seem to meet more overt racists in one week than I have met in a lifetime. You need a new group to hang out with.
    Maybe he's more perceptive than you.

Many racists can't recognize that trait in others, or themselves.
    “The best defense against bull **** is vigilance - So if you smell something, say something." Jon Stewart

10. Sponsored Links

11. Likes TennisOps liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Who View Post

I'm convinced that many racists learned to totally block it out as they were growing up.

Many of the things that are just plain ole racism, a lot of the white supremacists and racists don't even consider them racist. That's how some of them get away with it. I could make a list of many things that are racist and post them on the internet and I guarantee that some people would come in and explain why those things aren't racist. It's fascinating. Crazy stuff when people try to explain away why racism isn't racism.

I also don't believe that people are born that way. They have to learn it somewhere. In my area it's usually through their family or their community. I guess some pick it up through the internet now though.
    Last edited by CaughtInTheMiddle; January 14th, 2018 at 10:04 am.

13. Sponsored Links

14. Likes TennisOps liked this post

I'm convinced that many racists learned to totally block it out as they were growing up.

Many of the things that are just plain ole racism, a lot of the white supremacists and racists don't even consider them racist. That's how some of them get away with it. I could make a list of many things that are racist and post them on the internet and I guarantee that some people would come in and explain why those things aren't racist. It's fascinating. Crazy stuff when people try to explain away why racism isn't racism.

I also don't believe that people are born that way. They have to learn it somewhere. In my area it's usually through their family or their community. I guess some pick it up through the internet now though.
    In my experience anyway, they have overtly racist parents pretty much one hundred percent of the time.
    "If it's beef, it's whatever, I ain't never been sweet/
    And in a battle I ain't never been beat, I'm in a race/
    To try to take Hova's place and you ain't better than Bleek."

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gaetano "Tommy" Lucchese View Post
    In my experience anyway, they have overtly racist parents pretty much one hundred percent of the time.
    I know a guy whose grandparents wouldn't let him or his brothers watch a TV show/movie in their house if a black person was in it. He is older now and I'm not kidding.

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    Trump isn't a racist and neither are his supporters. Continuing to paint him and his supporters as racist was a losing strategy in 2016 and it will be a losing strategy in 2020.
    From a 1997 Playboy interview...

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.
    Trump is a blatant, in you face, racist. The fact that you continually defend his racist behavior says everything we need to know about you.
    "If you're paranoid long enough, sooner or later you're going to be right."

~Kinky Friedman~

20. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra Joe View Post
    George W. Bush, who had the sensitivity to learn to speak Spanish for his Hispanic constituents and expended a great deal of diplomacy trying to improve conditions in Africa.
    Completely forgot the accusations he was a racist because of Katrina I see.
    Self appointed forum Mark Zuckerberg, feel free to ask me if any news story is real or fake.

22. Sponsored Links

23. Likes Cassandra Joe liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Who View Post

Bigfoot, UFO's and Racists.

They are everywhere. You just need to be able to see them.

Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Like I said...
    “The best defense against bull **** is vigilance - So if you smell something, say something." Jon Stewart

27. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaetano "Tommy" Lucchese View Post

You've got to be taught
    To hate and fear,
    You've got to be taught
    From year to year,
    It's got to be drummed
    In your dear little ear

You've got to be carefully taught.
    You've got to be taught to be afraid
    Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
    And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,
    You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught before it's too late,
    Before you are six or seven or eight,
    To hate all the people your relatives hate,
    You've got to be carefully taught!

29. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post
    Bigfoot, UFO's and Racists.

They are everywhere. You just need to be able to see them.

I agree with you on two out of three of those things. I don't believe UFOs or Bigfoot exist. I do believe racists exist (mostly because they're all around me).

31. Sponsored Links

I should write a book of all the things people have said to me or in front of me. It would definitely be controversial.

Like the smoking hot mom (late 40s) who said (when asked about the black kid who enrolled in their 99.9% white Christian private high school and if her kids would hang out with him) and said "We've done our best to teach our kids right from wrong. They know their father would not approve".

As you might have guessed, she has 4 girls.

33. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Mick R. View Post
    From a 1997 Playboy interview...

Trump is a blatant, in you face, racist. The fact that you continually defend his racist behavior says everything we need to know about you.
    Please Don't Stop!
    Hillary 2020!

35. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    Trump isn't a racist and neither are his supporters. Continuing to paint him and his supporters as racist was a losing strategy in 2016 and it will be a losing strategy in 2020.
    It would make zero difference if Trump actually were a racist anyway.

37. Sponsored Links