I don't care if Donald Trump is a racist. - Page 6

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Default I don't care if Donald Trump is a racist.

I written Donald Trump off when he asked the only black male winner of the original The Apprentice show if the white female runner up could be the co-winner.

Since that time he has shown time and time again that he views people of color as less than.

He said the Central Park Five are still guilty after being exonerated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...te-dna-n661941

He said a judge from his Trump University case was bias because of his Mexican heritage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...biased-mexican

He once tweeted you won't see another black President for generations because Obama done such a poor job. (If that is true, what does that say about white voters?)

He was big in the whole Obama birth certificate witch hunt.

He allegedly said that laziness is a trait in blacks.

It is on record he has been sued twice for racial discrimination.

The you have his comments on the rally at Charlottesville.

And don't think it went unnoticed when he made those comments about police not being too nice on those they arrest. We know what he meant.

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." Maya Angelou

Being a racist or a bigot is not against the law. So I don't care if he is a racist. I only want to know will his racist and/or bigotted views become public policy. Will his views become harmful towards me and my family? If so, I will do everything in my limit power to make sure he is a one-term President.

My President

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Cassandra Joe liked this post

teh GOP might as well change its name to the new KKK. the are racists. as are his supporters that refuse to condemn him. as re teh GOP congressmen and senators who wont condemn him...
    yes i am a pirate,200 years to late

5. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by osiris2k7 View Post
    I written Donald Trump off when he asked the only black male winner of the original The Apprentice show if the white female runner up could be the co-winner.

Since that time he has shown time and time again that he views people of color as less than.

He said a judge from his Trump University case was bias because of his Mexican heritage.

He once tweeted you won't see another black President for generations because Obama done such a poor job. (If that is true, what does that say about white voters?)

And don't think it went unnoticed when he made those comments about police not being too nice on those they arrest. We know what he meant.

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." Maya Angelou

Being a racist or a bigot is not against the law. So I don't care if he is a racist. I only want to know will his racist and/or bigotted views become public policy. Will his views become harmful towards me and my family? If so, I will do everything in my limit power to make sure he is a one-term President.
    Who was the last Republican president/nominee not considered a racist by the left?

7. Sponsored Links

8. Likes pennysworth liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    He's absolutely a racist and only deserves to be a one term president. But he's also exactly what the democrats deserve for their over focus on identity politics over reality and for nominating Hilary Clinton. The backlash against both things is why Eric Cartman Trump won in 2016.
    I'm curious as to why you think the right hasn't/doesn't do "identity" politics.
    Trump supporters have space bugs in their heads. It is the only explanation.

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by osiris2k7 View Post

Anyone who doesn't see the manifested racism trump has espoused at numerous times...anyone who doesn't see the consistency in that and in the policy priorities he's pursuing is either in some purposeful denial...or they are dangerously ill-informed.

His entire being in the world of politics is based upon bigotry...birtherism...anti-immigration....religious bigotry..

it's about uplifting white people....increasing the percentage of white mostly Christian people in America....

anyone paying attention ...anyone desiring to honestly analyze all this has seen it in him from the beginning....

not only should he and his policies be rejected, but those who support him should be exposed ....

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    His statement was offensive in its generalization of poor impoverished countries. He was frustrated that DEMs were pushing a narrative about these poor impoverished people, while completely ignoring the poor and impoverished in this country. While the statement was offensive, it wasn't racist and it wasn't bigoted. Only Trump hating race baiters would make such a sick claim.

14. Sponsored Links

There are a great many sick people out there. There are some blacks in this country who would as soon kill a white person as to look at them. Those sick people likely voted for and support Obama. So what! It means nothing.
    There are some whites in this country that want to kill other white people.

16. Sponsored Links

Democrats discover every Republican to be racist. No surprise there. What is a surprise this time is that a lot of people no longer care about your whining and name calling, they care about the issues.
    You just can't stand that and it is driving you crazy.
    Brennan on evidence of collusion: "I don't do evidence"

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    Democrats discover every Republican to be racist. No surprise there. What is a surprise this time is that a lot of people no longer care about your whining and name calling, they care about the issues.
    Oh, quit your pouting for a change. You'll be more truthful.
    "Constipation is a sign of good health in pomeranians." --Samuel Beckett

20. Sponsored Links

21. Likes reflechissez liked this post

His statement was offensive in its generalization of poor impoverished countries. He was frustrated that DEMs were pushing a narrative about these poor impoverished people, while completely ignoring the poor and impoverished in this country. While the statement was offensive, it wasn't racist and it wasn't bigoted. Only Trump hating race baiters would make such a sick claim.
    Thank you for a single honest sentence in the rest of your gobble-de-peek-a-boo.
    "Constipation is a sign of good health in pomeranians." --Samuel Beckett

23. Sponsored Links

1. In a more perfect world, people who use the term 'race baiters' would get identifiable facial sores that let everyone see at first introduction that the person they are about to meet has such a polluted head that he or she can swamp around in the belief that analysis of racial inequity is the 'real' racial inequity.

Stripping the algorithm to its root logic, this is just like arguing that discussing the effects of sexual assault is the real sexual assault. And it shouldn't surprise anyone that the people who diminish the pervasiveness of sexual assault, structural pay inequity and gender bias are also the same kind of people who dismiss the continuing force of structural, cultural and regional racism.

2. Donald Trump isn't a thoughtless, habitual racist. Let's be clear. Donald Trump is a white supremacist. He has made a program of his racism. He has used his wealth and power to attack black people, and to lobby for their deaths. His administration is nakedly supremacist, and he has the legislative backing of 'good conservatives' in Congress, because his agenda is their agenda, just uglier and honest. His policy harms minorities, and it is not accident.

3. We have not had Trump inflicted upon us because Hillary did better in the primaries than a one note slogan peddler from the Patchouli State. Hillary Clinton is a shrew, but we have Trump as President because barbarians in the Republican Party repeatedly chose a white supremacist, mobbed up, money-laundering ***** grabber over vastly more qualified conservative alternatives. We have Trump because there are enough racists in this country to make Trump viable, and to give him power.
    Last edited by Reinaert; January 13th, 2018 at 6:14 am. Reason: Words spelled poorly
    "This was your heart, this swarm of flies. This was once your mouth, this bowl of lies." - Leonard Cohen

25. Sponsored Links

"He said the Central Park Five are still guilty after being exonerated."

They held a woman while another guy raped her. They were running around the park looking for white people to attack. They were ruled not guilty of the actual rape, but they admitted to holding a woman while another guy raped her. They admitted to assaulting people.

27. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    You would think they would have gotten the message that nobody cares if they shout racist anymore when Trump won. They wore that out a long time ago.
    Self appointed forum Mark Zuckerberg, feel free to ask me if any news story is real or fake.

29. Sponsored Links

I have a business dinner this evening with my wife and two other couples (for her company). I know one of the couples and they're racist is as ****. I guarantee that one of the reasons they voted for Donald Trump was because their views are similar on people who aren't white.

And that's not the part that pisses me off the most. The meeting is during a football game. That's ********.

PS: I'm going to work in a MLK Day comment and report back.

31. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    He's absolutely a racist and only deserves to be a one term president. But he's also exactly what the democrats deserve for their over focus on identity politics over reality and for nominating Hilary Clinton. The backlash against both things is why Eric Cartman Trump won in 2016.
    It's funny how it's everyone's fault but the people who voted for him despite his obvious incompetence, stupidity and inability to even put together a coherent sentence.
    "If it's beef, it's whatever, I ain't never been sweet/
    And in a battle I ain't never been beat, I'm in a race/
    To try to take Hova's place and you ain't better than Bleek."

33. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by zantax View Post
    You would think they would have gotten the message that nobody cares if they shout racist anymore when Trump won. They wore that out a long time ago.
    I guess it makes you feel better about voting for a guy who's openly racist?
    "If it's beef, it's whatever, I ain't never been sweet/
    And in a battle I ain't never been beat, I'm in a race/
    To try to take Hova's place and you ain't better than Bleek."

35. Sponsored Links