I don't care if Donald Trump is a racist.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default I don't care if Donald Trump is a racist.

I written Donald Trump off when he asked the only black male winner of the original The Apprentice show if the white female runner up could be the co-winner.

Since that time he has shown time and time again that he views people of color as less than.

He said the Central Park Five are still guilty after being exonerated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...te-dna-n661941

He said a judge from his Trump University case was bias because of his Mexican heritage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...biased-mexican

He once tweeted you won't see another black President for generations because Obama done such a poor job. (If that is true, what does that say about white voters?)

He was big in the whole Obama birth certificate witch hunt.

He allegedly said that laziness is a trait in blacks.

It is on record he has been sued twice for racial discrimination.

The you have his comments on the rally at Charlottesville.

And don't think it went unnoticed when he made those comments about police not being too nice on those they arrest. We know what he meant.

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." Maya Angelou

Being a racist or a bigot is not against the law. So I don't care if he is a racist. I only want to know will his racist and/or bigotted views become public policy. Will his views become harmful towards me and my family? If so, I will do everything in my limit power to make sure he is a one-term President.

My President

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Cassandra Joe liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by osiris2k7 View Post
    I written Donald Trump off when he asked the only black male winner of the original The Apprentice show if the white female runner up could be the co-winner.

Since that time he has shown time and time again that he views people of color as less than.

He said a judge from his Trump University case was bias because of his Mexican heritage.

He once tweeted you won't see another black President for generations because Obama done such a poor job. (If that is true, what does that say about white voters?)

And don't think it went unnoticed when he made those comments about police not being too nice on those they arrest. We know what he meant.

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." Maya Angelou

Being a racist or a bigot is not against the law. So I don't care if he is a racist. I only want to know will his racist and/or bigotted views become public policy. Will his views become harmful towards me and my family? If so, I will do everything in my limit power to make sure he is a one-term President.
    2nd season of the apprentice....I remember that and I tell everyone to this day that he has an issue with race/minorities.....

5. Sponsored Links

President Trump is morally bankrupt and a racist. These two facts are unquestionable.

7. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy View Post
    President Trump is morally bankrupt and a racist. These two facts are unquestionable.
    Not his fault, he's just a typical white person.
    Self appointed forum Mark Zuckerberg, feel free to ask me if any news story is real or fake.

9. Sponsored Links

10. Likes Evilwestsidefan, DougBH liked this post

Hell, a bunch of people in my neck of the woods VOTED for him due to his seemingly racist views. One guy here even said he is the Great White Hope.

12. Sponsored Links

13. Likes TennisOps liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    Hell, a bunch of people in my neck of the woods VOTED for him due to his seemingly racist views. One guy here even said he is the Great White Hope.
    Yes, we are all aware of the low company you keep.
    Self appointed forum Mark Zuckerberg, feel free to ask me if any news story is real or fake.

15. Sponsored Links

16. Likes Marijuana_MyAntiDrug liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by zantax View Post
    No, I'm a typical white person. I treat people with respect and dignity, no matter what color their skin is. Donald Trump is not a typical white person.

18. Sponsored Links

19. Likes Munimula, pennysworth liked this post
    Blog Entries

It's not that I don't care that my President is the most crass President in our nation's history, it's that so many other things affecting our country negatively.....far exceed this problem.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

21. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by osiris2k7 View Post

Trump isn't a racist and neither are his supporters. Continuing to paint him and his supporters as racist was a losing strategy in 2016 and it will be a losing strategy in 2020.
    Hillary 2020!

23. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    Trump isn't a racist and neither are his supporters. Continuing to paint him and his supporters as racist was a losing strategy in 2016 and it will be a losing strategy in 2020.
    Please don't stop!
    I don't stand by anything - Donald trump

25. Sponsored Links

26. Likes Brack liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    a lot of racist support him to say that none of them are racist is impossible unless you personal vetted them all.

what your looking to say

is the majority of them are not racist.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by zantax View Post
    Don't even try. Saying he is just like all other white people to excuse his behavior is complete and utter BS.

30. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    It's not that I don't care that my President is the most crass President in our nation's history, it's that so many other things affecting our country negatively.....far exceed this problem.
    So you're willing to accept his racism because, what, it's not the worst thing we're faced with today?

32. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy View Post
    So you're willing to accept his racism because, what, it's not the worst thing we're faced with today?
    I could be wrong, but I'm going to assume Smyrna is white and isn't on the receiving end of racism, hence the lack of care.

34. Sponsored Links

Trump voters idolize trump and identify with him in every way. They worship wealth and hope to feed on the crumbs that he and his puppet masters leave behind.

Here’s a crumb trump voters; look out for the brown people and **** hole countries, they want to take your crumbs. Gullible fools.

36. Sponsored Links

37. Likes TennisOps liked this post