The truth is a lot of these countries are what trump described them - Page 3

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Default The truth is a lot of these countries are what trump described them

In libya right now there is a massive slave trade going on. Sold by arab africans by arab africans. isis is running wild in libya, poeple are being tortured and murdered the economy is in shambles. How would you exactly describe this country.

This is haiti. Haitians are hard working people. They have been devastated by hurricanes and earthquakes. But the fact is the reason millions of haitians are desp trying to leave the island and the reason why liberals dont want to send haitians back is because ITS A **** HOLE COUNTRY.

In pakistan where i lived for a time. Women are honor killed for refusing to marry men they are not in love with. Tribal elders order rapes of women who disaboy the tribe. The taliban is powerful in pakistan. poeple AND animals literally **** on the streets in pakistan. its a filthy country.

I understand for liberals live in a world where there is 68 genders and not dating a trans women means your a bigot but the fact is. in a lot of these 3rd world countries the governments and the country are hell holes. Its not reflective of the entire population but poeple are running away from iraq or syria because its a utopia. the difference between trump and the rest of these idiots is that trump sais publicly what they think and say privately.

EDITED TO ADD

clarification ,

first PART - I believe those countries are ****hole countries (libya, pakistan, iran, haiti) this part i believe is true and think we can all agree with trump weere just not at open about.
    SECOND part - Just because they are ****hole countries NOT MEAN THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO COME HERE. its one thing to say the first, its a another to say the second. IF trump said they should not come here cause there blacks from a ****hole country and there race as the basis of the reason why they should or should not be allowed. THAT IS A RACIST POINT OF VIEW and i dont accept it.
    Last edited by gattaca; January 12th, 2018 at 8:22 pm.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Camp liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jezcoe View Post
    Remember that time President Obama said "Ass"?

Ah... those were such innocent times.
    The pearl clutching back then was epic.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    In libya right now there is a massive slave trade going on. Sold by arab africans by arab africans. isis is running wild in libya, poeple are being tortured and murdered the economy is in shambles. How would you exactly describe this country.

This is haiti. Haitians are hard working people. They have been devastated by hurricanes and earthquakes. But the fact is the reason millions of haitians are desp trying to leave the island and the reason why liberals dont want to send haitians back is because ITS A **** HOLE COUNTRY.

In pakistan where i lived for a time. Women are honor killed for refusing to marry men they are not in love with. Tribal elders order rapes of women who disaboy the tribe. The taliban is powerful in pakistan. poeple AND animals literally **** on the streets in pakistan. its a filthy country.

I understand for liberals live in a world where there is 68 genders and not dating a trans women means your a bigot but the fact is. in a lot of these 3rd world countries the governments and the country are hell holes. Its not reflective of the entire population but poeple are running away from iraq or syria because its a utopia. the difference between trump and the rest of these idiots is that trump sais publicly what they think and say privately.
    Cool story.....trump is a racist though.....

7. Sponsored Links

8. Likes Apocalypto, Jamerican liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Birther View Post
    Cool story.....trump is a racist though.....
    I don't stand by anything - Donald trump

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    over 30% of immigrant have college degree
    over 50% of them work full time jobs.
    That's good. How about the 70% without degrees and the 50% without full time jobs?
    I was responding to your post saying that we owe it to those poor people to help them.
    That should not be the basis of our immigration policy.

12. Sponsored Links

over 30% of immigrant have college degree
    over 50% of them work full time jobs.
    Haitians?

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrown View Post
    That's good. How about the 70% without degrees and the 50% without full time jobs?
    I was responding to your post saying that we owe it to those poor people to help them.
    That should not be the basis of our immigration policy.
    You seem to be confused by what I said.

people come to America from all corners of the earth because they want the chance to achieve their dreams,
    immigrant work harder then anyone else because they come form nothing.

maybe if you met and worked with them you would understand their drive is larger then anyone else.
    they want to become business owners, go to school, vote in elections, live happy lives with their families,
    they want the American Dreams you been selling for the last 100 years.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

16. Sponsored Links

You seem to be confused by what I said.

people come to America from all corners of the earth because they want the chance to achieve their dreams,
    immigrant work harder then anyone else because they come form nothing.
    No they don't.

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    No they don't.
    based on my personal experience they do.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

20. Sponsored Links

So, for the sake of argument, let's say these countries are holes (Haiti is, El Salvador isn't).

Are we thinking it isn't their fault? That they won't come here and bring their hole with them?

22. Sponsored Links

So, for the sake of argument, let's say these countries are holes (Haiti is, El Salvador isn't).

Are we thinking it isn't their fault? That they won't come here and bring their hole with them?
    some will
    some wont

what happened to judging everyone based on their own merit.

24. Sponsored Links

based on my personal experience they do.
    Some work hard. Others feed at the teat. It's a silly claim. Working hard is subjective and an individual trait, not a collective trait.

26. Sponsored Links

some will
    some wont

what happened to judging everyone based on their own merit.
    Exactly.

28. Sponsored Links

Some work hard. Others feed at the teat. It's a silly claim. Working hard is subjective and an individual trait, not a collective trait.
    individual willing to leave their friends and family at the chance of making a better life for themselves tend to have such traits.

30. Sponsored Links

Exactly.
    so you agree that the Gov. shouldn't kick out hundreds of thousands of temporary immigrant and stop getting immigrant from "****holes" because they are poor.

32. Sponsored Links

so you agree that the Gov. shouldn't kick out hundreds of thousands of temporary immigrant and stop getting immigrant from "****holes" because they are poor.
    There is no such thing as a temporary immigrant - that's an oxymoron.

I think each case should be determined on merit.

34. Sponsored Links

35. Likes pennysworth liked this post