The truth is a lot of these countries are what trump described them - Page 14

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Default The truth is a lot of these countries are what trump described them

In libya right now there is a massive slave trade going on. Sold by arab africans by arab africans. isis is running wild in libya, poeple are being tortured and murdered the economy is in shambles. How would you exactly describe this country.

This is haiti. Haitians are hard working people. They have been devastated by hurricanes and earthquakes. But the fact is the reason millions of haitians are desp trying to leave the island and the reason why liberals dont want to send haitians back is because ITS A **** HOLE COUNTRY.

In pakistan where i lived for a time. Women are honor killed for refusing to marry men they are not in love with. Tribal elders order rapes of women who disaboy the tribe. The taliban is powerful in pakistan. poeple AND animals literally **** on the streets in pakistan. its a filthy country.

I understand for liberals live in a world where there is 68 genders and not dating a trans women means your a bigot but the fact is. in a lot of these 3rd world countries the governments and the country are hell holes. Its not reflective of the entire population but poeple are running away from iraq or syria because its a utopia. the difference between trump and the rest of these idiots is that trump sais publicly what they think and say privately.

EDITED TO ADD

clarification ,

first PART - I believe those countries are ****hole countries (libya, pakistan, iran, haiti) this part i believe is true and think we can all agree with trump weere just not at open about.
    SECOND part - Just because they are ****hole countries NOT MEAN THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO COME HERE. its one thing to say the first, its a another to say the second. IF trump said they should not come here cause there blacks from a ****hole country and there race as the basis of the reason why they should or should not be allowed. THAT IS A RACIST POINT OF VIEW and i dont accept it.
    Last edited by gattaca; January 12th, 2018 at 8:22 pm.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Camp liked this post

Democrats love ****holes. They turn every city they run into one.

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Roxiebell View Post
    Those that are supposedly outraged at what Trump said are the same ilk that don't have a problem with the Clintons taking 13 BILLION $$ raised for Haiti, mostly by Americans, for their own foundation, they literally stole that $$$ from the Haitians.
    It certainly wasn't a ****hole for the Clinton's. Quite the cash cow.

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    Much appreciated.
    Not so much for you but the original. **** happens.
    If Peeing Your Pants Is Cool Consider Me Miles Davis

9. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    I have always wondered about that. Your explanation makes sense.

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sewell View Post
    That search gave 27,800,000 results. I am hopeful that you will keep digging.
    Almost 28 million Trump hating liberal web sites. Imagine that!

It's possible, but unlikely. I've traveled too much for that. But I'm hopeful that you can turn it around.
    Well, good luck to you. I hope you fair better than Dorthyís pal the scarecrow.

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by dianeinwa View Post
    It certainly wasn't a ****hole for the Clinton's. Quite the cash cow.
    The cash didnít come out of Haiti, it just didnít go into Haiti.

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Almost 28 million Trump hating liberal web sites. Imagine that!

Well, good luck to you. I hope you fair better than Dorthyís pal the scarecrow.
    And best of luck to you.
    "Constipation is a sign of good health in pomeranians." --Samuel Beckett

17. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    You and other Trump supporters who are using this argument are missing the point. No reasonable person would argue that Lybia, Pakistan, Syria, and Haiti, for example, are great places to live. But Trump wasn't talking about that. It was about which countries immigrants should be the most and least welcomed here.

Remember he said those things while he and members of Congress were discussing immigration policy.

This is the same guy who was sued for racial discrimination, claimed a judge couldn't issue a fair ruling because he was Mexican (the judge was born in America), and he deflected time after time when asked to condemn David Duke.

Then of course there was the infamous "very fine people on both sides" after Charlottesville.

Besides, you weren't born in America either, but are a naturalized citizen. It shouldn't be hard for you to understand Trump's remarks were reprehensible.
    i agree that poeple from countries that are considered 3rd world should be allowed to come here. i was just making the point regarding the liberal outrage that **** hole countries exists. it seems that if you call a country like pakistan a **** hole that triggers liberals. if you noticed i added a edited to my OP explaining my 2 different points.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

19. Sponsored Links

You didnít, but Google did. None of the websites that came up on the search you suggested were what any honest person would consider to be a neutral sites. If you can point me to a neutral web site that calls Trump a racist, I will consider it.

Then perhaps you should consider becoming a conservative in your old age. Remember what Churchill said about that.
    Not sure there is such a thing as a neutral web site any more these days Sam. It's either liberal, extremely liberal, conservative or alt right.

CNN, which touts itself as some sort of neutral "news" channel, had one of their anchors (Chris Cuomo) use a white board to write that Trump himself is a **** hole. Don Lemon opened his program by saying "The President of the United States is a racist".

Then there is the Trump cheerleading on Fox.

So neutral news sources seem to have gone the way of the dinosaur.
    Trump 2013: Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

21. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Dacarlo View Post
    europe suffers the predictable effect of that Insane immigration policy.
    Don't European countries have a different, with less stigma attached, welfare system than the U S?

And in some of those countries, aren't unions more likely to be willing to work with and train those they know--native born?

Generous maternity leave & it not being easy to fire even the most incompetent worker can't make it any easier for the new immigrants to get off the dole once on.

23. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    i agree that poeple from countries that are considered 3rd world should be allowed to come here. i was just making the point regarding the liberal outrage that **** hole countries exists. it seems that if you call a country like pakistan a **** hole that triggers liberals. if you noticed i added a edited to my OP explaining my 2 different points.
    Do you wish you hadnít been allowed tthere come here?

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I donít. India is a diverse country, part first world and part **** hole. In other words, India can produce immigrants who can be a considerable benefit to this country and immigrants that would be a considerable burden. The true **** hole countries have very little potential to provide the former.
    I cant understand a damn thing my heart Dr says, but he keeping me alive

27. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    That's the truth!

29. Sponsored Links

30. Likes Camp liked this post

Hmmm....Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, LA, Chicago and New York pay for a lot of the services for y'all in rural Alabama and Mississippi. Maybe those "****holes" should turn off the money tap.

32. Sponsored Links

wouldn't you hate to be a republican congressperson and have to wake up every day and say "Alexa, what's the news?".

34. Sponsored Links