The truth is a lot of these countries are what trump described them

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Default The truth is a lot of these countries are what trump described them

In libya right now there is a massive slave trade going on. Sold by arab africans by arab africans. isis is running wild in libya, poeple are being tortured and murdered the economy is in shambles. How would you exactly describe this country.

This is haiti. Haitians are hard working people. They have been devastated by hurricanes and earthquakes. But the fact is the reason millions of haitians are desp trying to leave the island and the reason why liberals dont want to send haitians back is because ITS A **** HOLE COUNTRY.

In pakistan where i lived for a time. Women are honor killed for refusing to marry men they are not in love with. Tribal elders order rapes of women who disaboy the tribe. The taliban is powerful in pakistan. poeple AND animals literally **** on the streets in pakistan. its a filthy country.

I understand for liberals live in a world where there is 68 genders and not dating a trans women means your a bigot but the fact is. in a lot of these 3rd world countries the governments and the country are hell holes. Its not reflective of the entire population but poeple are running away from iraq or syria because its a utopia. the difference between trump and the rest of these idiots is that trump sais publicly what they think and say privately.

EDITED TO ADD

clarification ,

first PART - I believe those countries are ****hole countries (libya, pakistan, iran, haiti) this part i believe is true and think we can all agree with trump weere just not at open about.
    SECOND part - Just because they are ****hole countries NOT MEAN THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO COME HERE. its one thing to say the first, its a another to say the second. IF trump said they should not come here cause there blacks from a ****hole country and there race as the basis of the reason why they should or should not be allowed. THAT IS A RACIST POINT OF VIEW and i dont accept it.
    Last edited by gattaca; January 12th, 2018 at 8:22 pm.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Camp liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    In libya right now there is a massive slave trade going on. Sold by arab africans by arab africans. isis is running wild in libya, poeple are being tortured and murdered the economy is in shambles. How would you exactly describe this country.

This is haiti. Haitians are hard working people. They have been devastated by hurricanes and earthquakes. But the fact is the reason millions of haitians are desp trying to leave the island and the reason why liberals dont want to send haitians back is because ITS A **** HOLE COUNTRY.

In pakistan where i lived for a time. Women are honor killed for refusing to marry men they are not in love with. Tribal elders order rapes of women who disaboy the tribe. The taliban is powerful in pakistan. poeple AND animals literally **** on the streets in pakistan. its a filthy country.

I understand for liberals live in a world where there is 68 genders and not dating a trans women means your a bigot but the fact is. in a lot of these 3rd world countries the governments and the country are hell holes. Its not reflective of the entire population but poeple are running away from iraq or syria because its a utopia. the difference between trump and the rest of these idiots is that trump sais publicly what they think and say privately.
    He used the **** hole comment as a rationale for not wanting to allow immigrants from those countries into the USA. Did you ever stop to think about how your life would be different if the president at the time wouldn't allow you into the US because Pakistan was a **** hole?

5. Sponsored Links

6. Likes party-free, LadyTheranna liked this post

Gattaca, you were born in Iran correct? I assume you came here as a refugee?
    I don't stand by anything - Donald trump

8. Sponsored Links

Yes.. It's why libs tell us we can even send back temporary refugees.. Why the poor dreamers can't go back to Mexico or Honduras etc.. Dangerous holes. All run by leftists.

We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

President Donald J. Trump as President

10. Sponsored Links

so we shouldn't help those people escape those condition to live in one of the greatest countries in the world?
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

12. Sponsored Links

13. Likes LadyTheranna liked this post
    Blog Entries

I'm waiting for libs to move to those countries and make things better there.

But no such luck....
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

15. Sponsored Links

16. Likes Camp liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    so we shouldn't help those people escape those condition to live in one of the greatest countries in the world?
    europe suffers the predictable effect of that Insane immigration policy.

18. Sponsored Links

19. Likes pennysworth liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dacarlo View Post
    europe suffers the predictable effect of that Insane immigration policy.
    those darn blacks.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

21. Sponsored Links

22. Likes LadyTheranna liked this post

those darn blacks.
    wow-- your pretty ****** racist.

shame on you

24. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Dacarlo View Post
    wow-- your pretty ****** racist.

shame on you
    Just trying to act more like the President.

26. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    Yes.. It's why libs tell us we can even send back temporary refugees.. Why the poor dreamers can't go back to Mexico or Honduras etc.. Dangerous holes. All run by leftists.
    If by Dreamers, you are referring to people that grew up in the States, the primary justification for allowing them to stay is that they don't know the countries where they were born. They are culturally Americans.

28. Sponsored Links

Just trying to act more like the President.
    that's what all bigots says.

30. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
    Gattaca, you were born in Iran correct? I assume you came here as a refugee?
    Methinks he's one of the "I got mine, screw everyone else" type of people on the right.

Seems to be the driving force of many of their beliefs.

32. Sponsored Links

Xenophobic immigrants are ironic

34. Sponsored Links

Where did OP immigrate from? Ya. About that.
    @seanhannity
    When will
    @HillaryClinton be indicted?
    6:04 PM - 27 Oct 2017

36. Sponsored Links