The truth is a lot of these countries are what trump described them - Page 8

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Default The truth is a lot of these countries are what trump described them

In libya right now there is a massive slave trade going on. Sold by arab africans by arab africans. isis is running wild in libya, poeple are being tortured and murdered the economy is in shambles. How would you exactly describe this country.

This is haiti. Haitians are hard working people. They have been devastated by hurricanes and earthquakes. But the fact is the reason millions of haitians are desp trying to leave the island and the reason why liberals dont want to send haitians back is because ITS A **** HOLE COUNTRY.

In pakistan where i lived for a time. Women are honor killed for refusing to marry men they are not in love with. Tribal elders order rapes of women who disaboy the tribe. The taliban is powerful in pakistan. poeple AND animals literally **** on the streets in pakistan. its a filthy country.

I understand for liberals live in a world where there is 68 genders and not dating a trans women means your a bigot but the fact is. in a lot of these 3rd world countries the governments and the country are hell holes. Its not reflective of the entire population but poeple are running away from iraq or syria because its a utopia. the difference between trump and the rest of these idiots is that trump sais publicly what they think and say privately.

EDITED TO ADD

clarification ,

first PART - I believe those countries are ****hole countries (libya, pakistan, iran, haiti) this part i believe is true and think we can all agree with trump weere just not at open about.
    SECOND part - Just because they are ****hole countries NOT MEAN THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO COME HERE. its one thing to say the first, its a another to say the second. IF trump said they should not come here cause there blacks from a ****hole country and there race as the basis of the reason why they should or should not be allowed. THAT IS A RACIST POINT OF VIEW and i dont accept it.
    Last edited by gattaca; January 12th, 2018 at 8:22 pm.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Camp liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    I believe you. Iím sure if I do I will get a broad sampling of leftist web sites on the first dozen or so pages.
    It's implied, of course, knowing your character, that you will choose the ones that make you feel good. If the answer ends up being none, as we both know it will be, then I am proud to have tried to add another layer to your bubble.
    "Constipation is a sign of good health in pomeranians." --Samuel Beckett

5. Sponsored Links

Trump was correct, refugees come from ****hole countries.

We just don't want *******s from ****holes.

Both of my sides of the family came here running from ****holes, but they came here to be Americans.
    Hillary GONE! Obama GONE! AGW WOUNDED! Obamacare Pray!
    Ronald Reagan's 9 most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

7. Sponsored Links

Do you think that question is on the application?

Trumpís offhand blanket statement in the meeting (not to the public) does not constitute the issuing of a blanket statement on immigration. Get a grip.
    You think all it takes is a simple application?
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

9. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    Trump was correct, refugees come from ****hole countries.

We just don't want *******s from ****holes.

Both of my sides of the family came here running from ****holes, but they came here to be Americans.
    You should travel outside your county someday.

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sewell View Post
    It's implied, of course, knowing your character, that you will choose the ones that make you feel good. If the answer ends up being none, as we both know it will be, then I am proud to have tried to add another layer to your bubble.
    So which left wing web site do you recommend that you think will make me feel good?

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    You think all it takes is a simple application?
    No, but you are the one who brought it up.

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

15. Sponsored Links

You should travel outside your county someday.
    Well, you got one thing right.

Be careful, you could start BEING right, and that would mess you right up.
    Hillary GONE! Obama GONE! AGW WOUNDED! Obamacare Pray!
    Ronald Reagan's 9 most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

17. Sponsored Links

No, but you are the one who brought it up.
    Your the one who mentioned daughter killing first not me.

Immigration is the backbone of North America.
    it has lead to the creation of my home and beloved Canada.

There are many issues with the American immigration system but the nationality of people isn't one of them.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

19. Sponsored Links

So which left wing web site do you recommend that you think will make me feel good?
    Close your eyes and click at random. You'll reject them all anyway.

21. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    Well, you got one thing right.

Be careful, you could start BEING right, and that would mess you right up.
    Familiarity with foreigners and foreign places will cure you of your affliction. And you'll never follow that advice, which is a pity. Enjoy your back yard.

23. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    I'm waiting for libs to move to those countries and make things better there.

But no such luck....
    Heck when all the liberal elites promised to leave the country if Trump won, not one of them said they were going to one of the poop hole nations. Nope they said UK, Norway, Canada. Bunch of racists.

25. Sponsored Links

26. Likes Conan, Dacarlo, Camp liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by dianeinwa View Post
    Heck when all the liberal elites promised to leave the country if Trump won, not one of them said they were going to one of the poop hole nations. Nope they said UK, Norway, Canada. Bunch of racists.
    Not sure what this has to do with anything.
    Trump supporters have space bugs in their heads. It is the only explanation.

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    In libya right now there is a massive slave trade going on. Sold by arab africans by arab africans. isis is running wild in libya, poeple are being tortured and murdered the economy is in shambles. How would you exactly describe this country.

This is haiti. Haitians are hard working people. They have been devastated by hurricanes and earthquakes. But the fact is the reason millions of haitians are desp trying to leave the island and the reason why liberals dont want to send haitians back is because ITS A **** HOLE COUNTRY.

In pakistan where i lived for a time. Women are honor killed for refusing to marry men they are not in love with. Tribal elders order rapes of women who disaboy the tribe. The taliban is powerful in pakistan. poeple AND animals literally **** on the streets in pakistan. its a filthy country.

I understand for liberals live in a world where there is 68 genders and not dating a trans women means your a bigot but the fact is. in a lot of these 3rd world countries the governments and the country are hell holes. Its not reflective of the entire population but poeple are running away from iraq or syria because its a utopia. the difference between trump and the rest of these idiots is that trump sais publicly what they think and say privately.

EDITED TO ADD

clarification ,

first PART - I believe those countries are ****hole countries (libya, pakistan, iran, haiti) this part i believe is true and think we can all agree with trump weere just not at open about.
    SECOND part - Just because they are ****hole countries NOT MEAN THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO COME HERE. its one thing to say the first, its a another to say the second. IF trump said they should not come here cause there blacks from a ****hole country and there race as the basis of the reason why they should or should not be allowed. THAT IS A RACIST POINT OF VIEW and i dont accept it.
    You and other Trump supporters who are using this argument are missing the point. No reasonable person would argue that Lybia, Pakistan, Syria, and Haiti, for example, are great places to live. But Trump wasn't talking about that. It was about which countries immigrants should be the most and least welcomed here.

Remember he said those things while he and members of Congress were discussing immigration policy.

This is the same guy who was sued for racial discrimination, claimed a judge couldn't issue a fair ruling because he was Mexican (the judge was born in America), and he deflected time after time when asked to condemn David Duke.

Then of course there was the infamous "very fine people on both sides" after Charlottesville.

Besides, you weren't born in America either, but are a naturalized citizen. It shouldn't be hard for you to understand Trump's remarks were reprehensible.
    Trump 2013: Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

30. Sponsored Links

I agree. I'm with you in your support of increased immigration.
    I don't mind immigrants from anywhere if they can support themselves. Otherwise stay out.

32. Sponsored Links

33. Likes Dacarlo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    Your the one who mentioned daughter killing first not me.

Immigration is the backbone of North America.
    it has lead to the creation of my home and beloved Canada.

There are many issues with the American immigration system but the nationality of people isn't one of them.
    Yoy are right, nationality is not the issue. The issue is whether the immigrant can contribute to the betterment of the country they are emigrating to. The chances are high, that people coming from **** hole countries wonít be anything but a burden on the US, or Canada.

35. Sponsored Links