Trump Has a "57 States" Moment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Trump Has a "57 States" Moment

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politi...ffe/index.html

Or he's a Call of Duty fan, a game with an F-52 jet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    In November we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets. We have a total of 52 and they've delivered a number of them already a little ahead of schedule."
    Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    Trump appeared to read the comments from a prepared statement and likely mistook the number of aircraft in the deal -- 52 -- for part of a designation for a separate jet.
    When posting images and graphics:

Or the graphic terrorists win.

2. Sponsored Links

Will all those who continually bring up Obama's 57 states and corpse man moment now be willing to be critical of Trump? I doubt it.

The hypocritical sycophants will either ignore or explain it away.

4. Sponsored Links

5. Likes blueapplepaste liked this post
    Blog Entries

I don't find any real political value in hammering someone when they obviously misspeak.

Distracts from when they say idiotic and racist ********.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kækɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

7. Sponsored Links

I wonder what his game tag was. I still play COD: Advanced Warfare
    Stay Woke......

9. Sponsored Links

As with Obama's 57 states moment, this is much ado about nothing.

Yet I have zero doubt the Trumpsters will continue to lambast Obama for 57 states brain fart, and give Trump a pass saying "He's working so tirelessly on implementing MAGA, and there's probably a top secret F-52 anyways that Deep State leaked to Activision and Trump is just sticking it to the liberal video game industry by stealing their thunder!!"

11. Sponsored Links

Lockheed Martin's engineers are already on it!

DTSh8B3W0AA_0qI.jpg

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

13. Sponsored Links

14. Likes JimmyC123 liked this post
    Blog Entries

It's been a week of full-blown cognitive meltdown for Donald. The Atlantic provided a handy synopsis:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...m_source=atlfb

And we still have today and tomorrow to look forward to. But hey - economy, MAGA, take that libs, argle bargle.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

16. Sponsored Links

Another example of how he is really not cognizant of what he reads off the teleprompter or page. And the sad part is that he shows no interest in learning the details of what he says or what his job is.
    "If you disagree with someone, walk a mile in their shoes..... You will then be a mile away from them, and have their shoes."

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Will all those who continually bring up Obama's 57 states and corpse man moment now be willing to be critical of Trump? I doubt it.

you mean how the left was critical of obama - LIKE EVER!

20. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by blueapplepaste View Post
    As with Obama's 57 states moment, this is much ado about nothing.

Yet I have zero doubt the Trumpsters will continue to lambast Obama for 57 states brain fart, and give Trump a pass saying "He's working so tirelessly on implementing MAGA, and there's probably a top secret F-52 anyways that Deep State leaked to Activision and Trump is just sticking it to the liberal video game industry by stealing their thunder!!"

So are you saying that Trump is as sharp as Obama or that Obama is as dumb as Trump?

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    It's been a week of full-blown cognitive meltdown for Donald. The Atlantic provided a handy synopsis:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...m_source=atlfb

And we still have today and tomorrow to look forward to. But hey - economy, MAGA, take that libs, argle bargle.
    Argle bargle.
    If Peeing Your Pants Is Cool Consider Me Miles Davis

24. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post

And let's not forget his praise of "Nambia's" health care system in fighting Ebola.

26. Sponsored Links

Cognitive melt down?

When congressmen brought him a proposal for a bill that included nothing that they had just discussed - no border wall funding and no vetting to ensure America isn't taking in criminals, terrorists, and lifetime welfare recipients - Trump shot them down with laser focus.

28. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fjccommish View Post
    Cognitive melt down?

When congressmen brought him a proposal for a bill that included nothing that they had just discussed - no border wall funding and no vetting to ensure America isn't taking in criminals, terrorists, and lifetime welfare recipients - Trump shot them down with laser focus.
    lol.....it really is amazing how effortlessly it is for you folks to just lie
    The beauty that is the ugliness of the right. " They demand accountability for anger and divisiveness, while holding themselves entirely unaccountable for their anger and divisiveness"

30. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by fjccommish View Post
    Cognitive melt down?

Yeah. After agreeing to sign anything they put in front of him, including a clean DACA bill. Shame on those idiot legislators for listening to Donald when he said:

"I think my positions are going to be what the people in this room come up with.," I am very much reliant on the people in this room. I know most of the people on both sides; have a lot of respect for the people on both sides, and my -- what I approve is going to be very much reliant on what the people in this room come to me with. I have great confidence in the people. If they come to me with things that I'm not in love with, I'm going to do it, because I respect them.”

Lol. Laser focus my ass. Just like during his campaign, he has no articulable positions. Proof is in his own words quoted above. Congrats.

32. Sponsored Links