Presidential visit to UK canceled - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Presidential visit to UK canceled

Concerned about the nature of the welcoming awaiting President Trump's anticipated visited to the UK to open a new US embassy in London, the President backed out of the planned visit and is reportedly sending Secretary of State Rex Tillerson instead. The mass protests planned for Trump's arrival would have been a starkly different experience for the President from his favored homegrown rallies.

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    The fact you were not complaining about the millions spent on his Middle Eastern lovefest indicates that you are just trying to spin to find a positive in this but then hypocrisy and Trump go hand in hand these days.

Listening to a UK radio station they played a clip of an interview they had with the US Ambassador from as recent as about a month ago and he was saying the trip would be going ahead and Trump was looking forward to it.

Plus lots of play about Trumps idiotic comments about Obama and the moving of the US embassy - Do you care to comment on that or will you just conveniently ignore Trump tweeting something that once again is incorrect?
    I'll ignore it and keep on, keepin on....as I do many things I'd change if I were King.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    ....by golly, be jolly, dolly Molly.....it's Friday.
    Enjoy being lied to by you dear leader.

You have a tell. You post nonsense like the above when you cannot defend the crap Trump does. Great life choice in supporting him. Lol.

6. Sponsored Links

Ken Livingstone just tweeted - You know who else didn't like bombproof buildings in London?

Very droll.

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MollyBrown View Post

You have a tell. You post nonsense like the above when you cannot defend the crap Trump does. Great life choice in supporting him. Lol.
    "You have a tell. You post nonsense......"

R u.....talkin 2 me?
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by tjkamp View Post
    “Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!”

That’s a real tweet from Trump.

12. Sponsored Links

He's scared. Scared of being publicly hated. Public hate didn't stop Obama, Bush, Clinton, Daddy Bush or even Reagan from going into the lion's den to stand before folks that might hate them. They had the stones. Now, we have a president so concerned on what people think or say about him, he's too scared to confront them. Must eat him up inside that he would never live up to the standard of the previous administration.
    Stay Woke......

14. Sponsored Links

15. Likes bodecea liked this post

Damnit. I was hoping no one would ever tip him off.

17. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

“Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!”

Wow. An idiot and a baby. Today's GOP. Lying, ignorant, infantile.

19. Sponsored Links

I was going to say the same thing. Smyrna does his amirite crap whenver he cannot detend a position.

I cannot understand why posters feel that just because they support a politician then they need to support every stupid thing they say or do.

21. Sponsored Links

22. Likes margaretms liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Prydz View Post
    Ken Livingstone just tweeted - You know who else didn't like bombproof buildings in London?

Very droll.
    Yeah, this is exactly the sort of stuff I'm talking about.
    "If it's beef, it's whatever, I ain't never been sweet/
    And in a battle I ain't never been beat, I'm in a race/
    To try to take Hova's place and you ain't better than Bleek."

24. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

President Bubble boy can't stray go anywhere that isn't the WH or a Trump property.

26. Sponsored Links

27. Likes margaretms liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gaetano "Tommy" Lucchese View Post
    Yeah, this is exactly the sort of stuff I'm talking about.
    It might take a while to get that one, especially if you don't know who Ken Livingstone is.

Once you know he has Hitler tourettes it's much easier

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-adolf-hitler-

29. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Maybe the British should call OBAMA and have him come cut the ribbon. He's blaming OBAMA for cancelling his trip????? I think maybe there might be some truth to the rumors that Trump was going to get arrested in the UK?
    When you say "radical right", I think of these fellows who are trying to take the Republican party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye. ​Goldwater

31. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Birther View Post
    Thats the best spin you can produce???
    Looks that way.

33. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    fun fact it was Bush who order the move of the Embassy due to security issues with the old one in 2008.
    So Trump cloaks his cowardice in a petty, stupid, easily verifiable, flat-out lie. Great.

Where's that "Trump is cool" guy?

BTW: Even my totally Trumpified local Rightwing yakker am radio station called ******** on this this morning. The morning team is pretty fatigued these days.
    Last edited by margaretms; January 12th, 2018 at 11:47 am.
    "The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering." -- Tom Waits

35. Sponsored Links