Presidential visit to UK canceled - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Presidential visit to UK canceled

Concerned about the nature of the welcoming awaiting President Trump's anticipated visited to the UK to open a new US embassy in London, the President backed out of the planned visit and is reportedly sending Secretary of State Rex Tillerson instead. The mass protests planned for Trump's arrival would have been a starkly different experience for the President from his favored homegrown rallies.

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by bon appetit View Post
    Acid attacks, truck attacks, suicide bombings, rampant crime ... the UK is actually a literal ******** and Trump need not waste his time with it.

The sun is setting on Western Europe, it's time to make new friendships and alliances.
    Yeah? With who?
    I don't stand by anything - Donald trump

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bon appetit View Post
    Acid attacks, truck attacks, suicide bombings, rampant crime ... the UK is actually a literal ******** and Trump need not waste his time with it.

The sun is setting on Western Europe, it's time to make new friendships and alliances.
    Where do you think is a good place to start?
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

6. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Bone spurs must be actin' up again.
    As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day — and I will always defend their right to do so. --B.O.

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican View Post
    He's scared. Scared of being publicly hated. Public hate didn't stop Obama, Bush, Clinton, Daddy Bush or even Reagan from going into the lion's den to stand before folks that might hate them. They had the stones. Now, we have a president so concerned on what people think or say about him, he's too scared to confront them. Must eat him up inside that he would never live up to the standard of the previous administration.
    He talks like a five year. What is worse he ACTS like a five year old.

By the way HOW MANY ROUNDS of GOLF has D Trump played since he was sworn is as President of the USA. Remarkably, the number of rounds of golf D Trump has played doesn't seem to be of any interest to those employed at Fox News.

Apparently, they must have sated their curiosity for keeping count once B Obama finished his second term. The more likely reason they aren't keeping count is that it would reflect badly on D Trump and by extension themselves as they are not attaching any import to the number of rounds of golf D Trump has played.
    obscurum per obscurius
    ignotum per ignotius

10. Sponsored Links

The snowflakes seem to be having another meltdown today.

12. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post

You seem to be confused.

We are laughing.

The President has gone beyond absurd.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kækɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by jezcoe View Post
    You seem to be confused.

We are laughing.

The President has gone beyond absurd.
    I see clearly what is going on. This is for you guys. This is me.

16. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

You are welcome to laugh with us as the President faceplants on a near daily basis.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kækɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

18. Sponsored Links

President lied about why he isn't visiting the UK and blamed it on Obama.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we don’t actually end up any safer. Fear doesn’t make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

20. Sponsored Links

Why do you and people like you hate this country so much? You are reveling in the destruction of our institutions and reputation around the world.

It's sick. You're all a bunch of degenerates.

22. Sponsored Links

The snowflakes are the ones who have to watch Fox news because they're afraid of hearing the truth about themselves and their degenerate President.

That coward hasn't one single redeeming quality. He's human garbage.

24. Sponsored Links

Why yes he is. That's why he's not going to the UK.
    Hurricane Donald is now a Category 5. Please take all proper safety measures.

26. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by westaussie View Post
    He talks like a five year. What is worse he ACTS like a five year old.

By the way HOW MANY ROUNDS of GOLF has D Trump played since he was sworn is as President of the USA. Remarkably, the number of rounds of golf D Trump has played doesn't seem to be of any interest to those employed at Fox News.

Apparently, they must have sated their curiosity for keeping count once B Obama finished his second term. The more likely reason they aren't keeping count is that it would reflect badly on D Trump and by extension themselves as they are not attaching any import to the number of rounds of golf D Trump has played.
    This whole Trump experience hasn't taught us much more about Trump, since many already knew what a POS he is. But what we have learned, is who among us is void of any morals or integrity.

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by texastea View Post
    This whole Trump experience hasn't taught us much more about Trump, since many already knew what a POS he is. But what we have learned, is who among us is void of any morals or integrity.
    Not sure what your point is.
    obscurum per obscurius
    ignotum per ignotius

30. Sponsored Links

Good. He would have embarrassed us. He always does.

32. Sponsored Links