Why are You Still Supprting "Racist" Trump? - Page 22

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Default Why are You Still Supprting "Racist" Trump?

Given that Trump attacked immigrants from ****less countries, how can you not deny the fact that he's a racist? He'll be dumbed enough not to apologized.

PLEASE LET HIM BE IMPEACHED!

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by zantax View Post
    Only interested in primary sources, if they weren't there, they don't count.
    You've already dismissed the only primary source willing to speak up.

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sikofit View Post
    No they did not. They said they don't recall that he said it but they did not directly refute it. Saying that you don't remember something happening is not the same thing as saying it didn't happen. All they did was not confirm the comment
    If they didn't recall it then it didn't happen. The others are enemies of our president.

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Orygun View Post
    Go for it man. Head in the sand. Meanwhile the entire continent of Africa thinks he is a raging "xenophobic, racist" (their words) bigot.

Damage done whether you want to pretend otherwise.
    Not impressed by the African Union. They can puff up all they want but there isn't a well-run government on the entire continent. The sad fact is that most of them are a front for majority tribes to oppress minority tribes; or for one religion to oppress others.

8. Sponsored Links

Yeah don't trust Graham or Flake either, both of whom make no secret they hate Trump. Was Ryan even there?
    Where have you been the last 2 months? Graham flipped like a pancake as soon as he found out he can get what he wants by kissing Trump's enormous ass.

10. Sponsored Links

11. Likes Brack liked this post

Where have you been the last 2 months? Graham flipped like a pancake as soon as he found out he can get what he wants by kissing Trump's enormous ass.
    You can't trust Graham. Not for a second. As for kissing ass perhaps we should talk about the MSM and former president obama?

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkjetsfan View Post
    Given that Trump attacked immigrants from ****less countries, how can you not deny the fact that he's a racist? He'll be dumbed enough not to apologized.

PLEASE LET HIM BE IMPEACHED!
    ****less countries?

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    You can't trust Graham. Not for a second. As for kissing ass perhaps we should talk about the MSM and former president obama?
    So who besides Trump himself has declared definitively said Trump did not say it? Not a single person

17. Sponsored Links

I'd hate to have to defend a lying con man every day. That's gotta suck.

19. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    I'd hate to have to defend a lying con man every day. That's gotta suck.
    I wouldn't know because i never supported Obama.

21. Sponsored Links

So who besides Trump himself has declared definitively said Trump did not say it? Not a single person
    If it was said they would have heard it. You are depending on some well known Trump enemies(liars) for proof.

23. Sponsored Links

I wouldn't know because i never supported Obama.
    The fact that you can't see how different Trump and Obama are is very telling.

But not a bad strategy to use. When you're defending a con man constantly you have to use all tools in your arsenal.

25. Sponsored Links

Link?
    Itís already been linked a number of times in this thread. With quotes. From witnesses. Witnesses who have a much better record of honesty than trump.

If you want me to quote them as well, I can. But youíve already read them and insist on swallowing lies.

27. Sponsored Links

If you canít trust Graham, how do you feel about our serial liar in chief?

29. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnStraight View Post
    Is anyone offering this for these people. Especially for people who have been on temporary status for 17 years.

But then the dysfunctional manner in which the US has been administering our immigration, is the reason so many people are frustrated, exacerbated and then pissed off; letting people languish in temporary status for almost two decades. I think people are showing their exasperation when they throw up their hands and just say to deport them all, it's a lashing out in response to the utter helplessness they feel.
    The vast majority of people have no idea what our immigration policy is, including many on this forum.
    Trump supporters have space bugs in their heads. It is the only explanation.

31. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by reflechissez View Post
    The vast majority of people have no idea what our immigration policy is, including many on this forum.
    Crisis level ignorance. People more concerned with the word ****hole including many on this forum.

33. Sponsored Links