Statue of Liberty - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Statue of Liberty

Just return that thing to France already. Remember when politicians and people talked about that as a symbol of American greatness and hope instead of an expression of America's woes?

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by jwil59 View Post
    Not anywhere even close to this scale. Obama never attacked the media like Trump does. The media is all we have to keep people like Trump and Obama and Hillary in check. It seems like rational people could understand that but I don't tell people what to think. So tell me when Obama had a rally and turned to the press calling them names? making the whole arena mad at the media? The answer is none. I was never an Obama fan but that is the fact of the matter. People need to wise up to liars like Trump and realize the media is the only way to get the truth. It may take some thinking but it is better than letting a political party do the thinking. We will never get the whole truth from a political party sir, not ever.

You couldn't have possibly written that with a straight face. It was meant as a joke right? If you trust the media to get at the truth , any media, then i can do nothing but shake my head in amazement.

As for lying Obama lied pretty much every time his mouth moved. A half lie was the best you could get from him.

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Birther View Post
    Where are the tweets?
    Yeah, a very good question.
    I don't understand life, but the question is, should I?

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff View Post
    Still breaks my heart that we never got a sequel.
    Yeah. That was a huge letdown.

I blame crooked Hillary.

Or that Kenyan usurper guy, Omama, no, Olama, no, Obama....Yeah, that's him.

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    A whiny, wimpy, narcissist. Yes he was. I won't even mention that he was an agitator or race baiter. .
    He was not whiny, nor was he wimpy. A narcissist? Somewhat, yes, it is a trait often found in those seeking the Presidency; Lord knows compared to Donny Trump, President Obama was a piker in the narcissist department.

It is good you didn't mention Obama was an agitator and a race baiter, that would have been you proffering falsehoods.

10. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Not anywhere even close to this scale. Obama never attacked the media like Trump does. The media is all we have to keep people like Trump and Obama and Hillary in check. It seems like rational people could understand that but I don't tell people what to think. So tell me when Obama had a rally and turned to the press calling them names? making the whole arena mad at the media? The answer is none. I was never an Obama fan but that is the fact of the matter. People need to wise up to liars like Trump and realize the media is the only way to get the truth. It may take some thinking but it is better than letting a political party do the thinking. We will never get the whole truth from a political party sir, not ever.

Of course you don't when the media is friendly to you.

That should be obvious.
    Liberals believe that a woman found raped and murdered is morally superior to one with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    Canada will offer you 2$ for it.
    No deal. Have you priced copper lately?

M
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by LouC View Post
    He was not whiny, nor was he wimpy. A narcissist? Somewhat, yes, it is a trait often found in those seeking the Presidency; Lord knows compared to Donny Trump, President Obama was a piker in the narcissist department.

It is good you didn't mention Obama was an agitator and a race baiter, that would have been you proffering falsehoods.

That would be me pointing out the elephant in the room that the left chooses to ignore.

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by markdido View Post
    Of course you don't when the media is friendly to you.

That should be obvious.
    Obama was whining about Fox again today. The MSM treated him as if he was some sort of deity.

18. Sponsored Links

Obama had a FAWNING press that never took him to task. OF COURSE he never said bad things about them - except for Fox, which his administration said was not even a legitimate news source - his version of "fake news". As thin-skinned as Trump is called Obama had an even thinner skin, because there was not 100% adoration of him - just 98%, and it killed him.

M
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

20. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyS View Post
    Obama had a FAWNING press that never took him to task. OF COURSE he never said bad things about them - except for Fox, which his administration said was not even a legitimate news source - his version of "fake news". As thin-skinned as Trump is called Obama had an even thinner skin, because there was not 100% adoration of him - just 98%, and it killed him.

M
    Well said. Bravo!

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    That would be me pointing out the elephant in the room that the left chooses to ignore.
    There was no elephant in the room when President Obama was alone, only when he was in some bipartisan gathering, then the elephant was brought there by Righties.

I am of the Left, and I did not and do not ignore anything.

Donny has been the poster boy for race-baiting and for being an agitator.

His behavior regarding The Central Park Five perfectly encapsulates who and what he is and has continued to be.

The comparison between him and Barack Obama on this is so infinitely small that it is hardly worth mentioning.

Come on back when you can produce evidence that Barack Obama spent $85,000 of his own money for a full page NYT ad and similar ones in three other major newspapers calling for the execution of 5 white teenagers, that and the continued refusal to acknowledge much less apologize for his actions when the teens had their sentences vacated after evidence arose that proved their innocence.

Yeah, show us the comparable example of race-baiting and agitating on Barack Obama's part.

24. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyS View Post

M
    What a load of Marky malarky.

26. Sponsored Links

Put it in the Seine with its little sister.

28. Sponsored Links

Sorry, if you're counting on the media for the truth you're in a lot of trouble. The whole machine is one big partisan mess. The fact that you have to read 3 or 4 sources just to get a hint of what actually transpired shows how worthless the American media has become.

30. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solsbury Krill View Post
    Just return that thing to France already. Remember when politicians and people talked about that as a symbol of American greatness and hope instead of an expression of America's woes?
    Have them go through Ellis Island and I'm fine with that. It's when this formality is skipped, that I have a problem.....and so should all Americans.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

32. Sponsored Links