Statue of Liberty - Page 4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Statue of Liberty

Just return that thing to France already. Remember when politicians and people talked about that as a symbol of American greatness and hope instead of an expression of America's woes?

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by LouC View Post
    What a load of Marky malarky.
    Really? Then how come he harped on Fox News all the time?

M
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    Ennnn....we need immigration statutes, not statues. I'm sure it brings in a lot of money to NYC though.
    Well, scrap copper is bringing $2.25 - $2.50 a pound. How much does the thing weigh?

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by jwil59 View Post
    Nobody could cry like Trump does. "Mommy CNN is mean to me"

No other President in my lifetime has been that sensitive. Can you remember one?

Obviously your memory is either shot or selective..

Three words:

Obama Fox News

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

8. Sponsored Links

he might run a close 2nd but he wasn't this bad IMO. Bush mostly let it roll off his back and concentrated on the task before him. Did Clinton whine this bad when he got impeached? I can't remember. What I do remember is "define is" and "I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky".

What an interesting perspective.

10. Sponsored Links

Whilst I can appreciate your sentiment I must readily disagree with it.

Laboulaye's physically rendered vision, the gift of the Statue of Liberty to America, was dedicated in 1886, that is 131 years ago.

It has stood there on Liberty Island and has stood the test of time. It has inspired generations, it has welcomed millions. It will be standing there as it has for America long after the idiot that is Trump and his lunacies as president have passed into the pages of history.

We need Lady Liberty to be there for us now more than ever in my lifetime.

She has a purpose.
    Yes, to stand as a visual symbol of freedom.

... not immigration.

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Birther View Post
    Where are the tweets?
    Obama didnít need Twitter to complain about FOX. He had, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC and nearly every big newspaper and weekly news magazine in the country to air his whining.

14. Sponsored Links

Not anywhere even close to this scale. Obama never attacked the media like Trump does. The media is all we have to keep people like Trump and Obama and Hillary in check. It seems like rational people could understand that but I don't tell people what to think. So tell me when Obama had a rally and turned to the press calling them names? making the whole arena mad at the media? The answer is none. I was never an Obama fan but that is the fact of the matter. People need to wise up to liars like Trump and realize the media is the only way to get the truth. It may take some thinking but it is better than letting a political party do the thinking. We will never get the whole truth from a political party sir, not ever.

Good one.

16. Sponsored Links

Yeah, a very good question.
    No ... it is a very stupid question. Do you seriously think that Twitter is the only means a person has to publicly complain?

18. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    29% of immigrant have higher education
    that number goes up every year.

most immigrant don't work unskilled labor jobs either.
    Thanks for proving the process of legal immigration. Now equate "illegal" into it and your words are no longer true. That's why "we" need the wall.

20. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Solsbury Krill View Post
    Just return that thing to France already. Remember when politicians and people talked about that as a symbol of American greatness and hope instead of an expression of America's woes?
    Oh God Lord.

I should take anything written by someone who writes junk like this seriously why again?

22. Sponsored Links

23. Likes FlameHeart liked this post

Nobody could cry like Trump does. "Mommy CNN is mean to me"

No other President in my lifetime has been that sensitive. Can you remember one?

Obama...Hell he was whining about fox yesterday!

25. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnah View Post
    It's called the Statue of Liberty (and actually it's more properly called Liberty Enlightening the World) because it represents LIBERTY.

It's not called the Statue of Immigration.

Yes, it WAS about America's greatness as a beacon to the world that LIBERTY was what made America great.

Day by day we're ceding our liberties -- to our government, to the UN, to other nations, to some mythical world order.

That might be appropriate now.

Of course, France has even less liberty than we do.
    This is one of the best posts ever!

27. Sponsored Links

28. Likes FlameHeart liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    How quickly you seem to forget. Fox is mean to me, hannity is mean to me, etc, etc etc.
    Fox viewers live on another planet...

That story was Yesterday

30. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Obama didnít need Twitter to complain about FOX. He had, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC and nearly every big newspaper and weekly news magazine in the country to air his whining.
    Hahahaha straight from Fox News

32. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyS View Post
    Really? Then how come he harped on Fox News all the time?

M
    "All the time"? Lol

34. Sponsored Links