Another day, another Trump failure and lie exposed - Page 3

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Default Another day, another Trump failure and lie exposed

Trump just dissolved his voter fraud commission. Absolutely not a shred of evidence of the voter fraud he claimed as fact. This lie was parroted by many of his ignorant followers on this site. What say you now, clowns?

Full and final fact: Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million. He remains the most disliked president ever. And with good reason. Corrupt and incompetent only begin to describe him.

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Birther View Post
    Cons have to perpetuate this conspiracy to paint the brown people as a threat to our election process.....
    Who other than yourself even mentioned "brown people"?
    NRA Certified Instructor, RSO, CRSO.
    Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz!

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Did you know the mortgage industry was going to crash in 2008? Things are constantly changing in our country right now and at an increasing rate. If we haven't had major voter fraud, we are ripe for it. We need a strong system of voter verification that also doesn't discourage legal voter participation.
    Why are we ripe for it now?

The best way to ensure voter fraud continues to be virtually non-existent, is to have some sort of federal mandate, making all 50 states play by the exact same rules. Same voting days/years. Same systems across the board. Also some form or national ID.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people are so full of doubts. -Bertrand Russell

6. Sponsored Links

This is old news. The country is not a pure Democracy; it is a Republic. Please- and I mean no disrespect-, if you don't like it, move to a country where there is a pure Democracy. I'm sure that you'll like it much better.

There is no sign of corruption so far in his administration. Like was said in 2008 and 2012: He won. Get over it. I did. So many others have.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Who other than yourself even mentioned "brown people"?
    Donald.

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by FlameHeart View Post
    This is old news. The country is not a pure Democracy; it is a Republic. Please- and I mean no disrespect-, if you don't like it, move to a country where there is a pure Democracy. I'm sure that you'll like it much better.

There is no sign of corruption so far in his administration. Like was said in 2008 and 2012: He won. Get over it. I did. So many others have.
    No sign?

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz View Post
    No sign?
    The media has been running with the Russia collusion story yet there are no updates that Trump himself was involved with colluding with Russia.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

14. Sponsored Links

And? Is it untrue? Did all the states submit the information requested?
    You know, you really don't have to defend this, right?

16. Sponsored Links

17. Likes reflechissez liked this post

The media has been running with the Russia collusion story yet there are no updates that Trump himself was involved with colluding with Russia.
    You said no sign of corruption in his administration, not no evidence of him personally colluding with Russia.

19. Sponsored Links

You said no sign of corruption in his administration, not no evidence of him personally colluding with Russia.
    I thought you were referring to the potential collusion with Russia, since that is what mostly comes to mind when someone says "corruption" and that's what the media has been saying is the big one. What comes to mind when you think of Trump's corruption?
    "Ignis aurum probat"

21. Sponsored Links

And Hillary still lost.

And more citizens of America wanted her for potus and not trump.
    Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea.

23. Sponsored Links

No sign?
    What sign?

25. Sponsored Links

I thought you were referring to the potential collusion with Russia, since that is what mostly comes to mind when someone says "corruption" and that's what the media has been saying is the big one. What comes to mind when you think of Trump's corruption?
    His administration's corruption. Michael Flynn being an obvious example.

27. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by waynevan View Post
    What a crock. If there was substantial evidence of voter fraud, we would know about it. Substantial meaning more than the friggin handful of votes anecdotally found in every election many of which can be chalked up to plain stupidity on the voter's part.
    I'm sorry but it is impossible to know how much actual voter fraud there is without the CLOSE cooperation of every state and every precinct in every state. The precincts would need to fully disclose their information to compare it with other sources of voter verification and registration.

The "friggin' handful" you describe are only the proven cases of SUSPECTED voter fraud. Unless you do something to draw suspicion to you, you can fraudulently vote all day long and no one will ever suspect you and then check you out, to then be added to those handful of proven cases.

I can have 100 guys all lined up to vote fraudulently and unless one of them draws attention to himself in some way NO ONE will ever catch him or any of the other 99. NO ONE will be investigating any of them.

So, how can I prove how many votes were actually fraudulent?

The only way to know without doubt how many votes in any election were fraudulent would be to POLL every voter who allegedly voted after the election and find out from them personally whether THEY actually voted and then FOR WHOM they actually voted, if they did, and compare that verified knowledge to the polling station rolls and the vote totals for each candidate.

Since that CANNOT happen, you cannot tell me how much or how little fraud there is in any election, so don't try to. All we can ever do is make it as hard to vote fraudulently as possible and hope for the best.

M
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

29. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Mobulis View Post
    And more citizens of America wanted her for potus and not trump.
    Yeah. What a shame that California doesn't get to tell the rest of us who should be president.

Get this: The President WON the popular vote in the states that counted, ultimately.

M
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

31. Sponsored Links

32. Likes Evilwestsidefan liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyS View Post
    I'm sorry but it is impossible to know how much actual voter fraud there is without the CLOSE cooperation of every state and every precinct in every state. The precincts would need to fully disclose their information to compare it with other sources of voter verification and registration.

The "friggin' handful" you describe are only the proven cases of SUSPECTED voter fraud. Unless you do something to draw suspicion to you, you can fraudulently vote all day long and no one will ever suspect you and then check you out, to then be added to those handful of proven cases.

I can have 100 guys all lined up to vote fraudulently and unless one of them draws attention to himself in some way NO ONE will ever catch him or any of the other 99. NO ONE will be investigating any of them.

So, how can I prove how many votes were actually fraudulent?

The only way to know without doubt how many votes in any election were fraudulent would be to POLL every voter who allegedly voted after the election and find out from them personally whether THEY actually voted and then FOR WHOM they actually voted, if they did, and compare that verified knowledge to the polling station rolls and the vote totals for each candidate.

Since that CANNOT happen, you cannot tell me how much or how little fraud there is in any election, so don't try to. All we can ever do is make it as hard to vote fraudulently as possible and hope for the best.

M
    You can't have 100 guys lined up to vote fraudulently. That you even say that proves you know nothing of the process. Call your local election clerk and ask some questions. Dude. We

34. Sponsored Links