Another day, another Trump failure and lie exposed - Page 2

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 207
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Another day, another Trump failure and lie exposed

    Trump just dissolved his voter fraud commission. Absolutely not a shred of evidence of the voter fraud he claimed as fact. This lie was parroted by many of his ignorant followers on this site. What say you now, clowns?

    Full and final fact: Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million. He remains the most disliked president ever. And with good reason. Corrupt and incompetent only begin to describe him.

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    And Hillary still lost.
    Its 2018 and you're still using this line like a zealot hahahahaha

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxiebell View Post
    Another day and another liberal melt down.
    Show us the meltdown......

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Group W bench
    Age
    58
    Posts
    34,845
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #1 Birther View Post
    What a crock. If there was substantial evidence of voter fraud, we would know about it. Substantial meaning more than the friggin handful of votes anecdotally found in every election many of which can be chalked up to plain stupidity on the voter's part.
    One cannot impose liberty, for to be free is humanity's greatest yearning.

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    And? Is it untrue? Did all the states submit the information requested?
    They didn't the OP Is being deceptive so it seems. California will never open their rolls for examination.

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Group W bench
    Age
    58
    Posts
    34,845
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #1 Birther View Post
    Cons have to perpetuate this conspiracy to paint the brown people as a threat to our election process.....
    While it's true they make unending attempts to make it harder for them to vote, I think it has more to do with their political leanings than skin color. They try to make it difficult for the disadvantaged to vote which often coincides with minorities who live in impoverished areas.
    One cannot impose liberty, for to be free is humanity's greatest yearning.

  12. Sponsored Links


  13. #21

    Default

    Welcome to the year of Trump!

  14. Sponsored Links


  15. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waynevan View Post
    What a crock. If there was substantial evidence of voter fraud, we would know about it. Substantial meaning more than the friggin handful of votes anecdotally found in every election many of which can be chalked up to plain stupidity on the voter's part.
    Cons have to perpetuate this conspiracy to paint the brown people as a threat to our election process.....

  16. Sponsored Links


  17. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,829
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    It's amazing to me that all of us are not united in the desire to insure the integrity of our voting system? It goes against the very core of our nation's continued existence. If we lose faith in our vote, "we" lose faith in our country and then we're doomed.

  18. Sponsored Links


  19. Likes pennysworth liked this post
  20. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,829
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waynevan View Post
    What a crock. If there was substantial evidence of voter fraud, we would know about it. Substantial meaning more than the friggin handful of votes anecdotally found in every election many of which can be chalked up to plain stupidity on the voter's part.
    Did you know the mortgage industry was going to crash in 2008? Things are constantly changing in our country right now and at an increasing rate. If we haven't had major voter fraud, we are ripe for it. We need a strong system of voter verification that also doesn't discourage legal voter participation.

  21. Sponsored Links


  22. Likes pennysworth liked this post
  23. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    4,464
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe View Post
    Trump just dissolved his voter fraud commission. Absolutely not a shred of evidence of the voter fraud he claimed as fact. This lie was parroted by many of his ignorant followers on this site. What say you now, clowns?

    Full and final fact: Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million. He remains the most disliked president ever. And with good reason. Corrupt and incompetent only begin to describe him.
    Comedy gold. I bet there’s a reasoned point to be made about politically motivated commissions investigating illusionary problems, but truly all this merits is...



    BWAAAAAAWHAHHAWHAWHAWHAWH!
    The Pilgrims Were Illegal Aliens


  24. Sponsored Links


  25. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    It's amazing to me that all of us are not united in the desire to insure the integrity of our voting system? It goes against the very core of our nation's continued existence. If we lose faith in our vote, "we" lose faith in our country and then we're doomed.
    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Did you know the mortgage industry was going to crash in 2008? Things are constantly changing in our country right now and at an increasing rate. If we haven't had major voter fraud, we are ripe for it. We need a strong system of voter verification that also doesn't discourage legal voter participation.
    Wow, spin city

  26. Sponsored Links


  27. #27

    Default

    Year one Trump passes biggest tax cut. It took the liberals messiah 2 years to pass his flawed obamacare. Looks like Trump accomplished more in one year than Obama did in 2.

  28. Sponsored Links


  29. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Group W bench
    Age
    58
    Posts
    34,845
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Did you know the mortgage industry was going to crash in 2008? Things are constantly changing in our country right now and at an increasing rate. If we haven't had major voter fraud, we are ripe for it. We need a strong system of voter verification that also doesn't discourage legal voter participation.
    When you register to vote, they don't put you on the voter rolls until they have "vetted" your voter registration form. They confirm your identity at that time, before you ever go to the polls. When you do same day registration the same thing happens. Your vote isn't counted until they look at your registration form and confirm that you are who you say you are. Those votes don't even get counted right away for that reason. This makes it rather difficult to commit widespread fraud as it would require a conspiracy of thousands of people and you can't keep something like that quiet.

    All voter ID laws do is confirm that the person voting is the same person who is registered under a given name, a person who has been previously confirmed to be the person listed. Your signature is also recorded and can be used if need be. It is far more difficult than the paranoid pundits would have you believe.
    One cannot impose liberty, for to be free is humanity's greatest yearning.

  30. Sponsored Links


  31. Likes Guilds liked this post
  32. #29

    Default

    shocker

  33. Sponsored Links


  34. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    156,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #1 Birther View Post
    I just report the news....not spin it....
    Why the need to defined a right-wing conspiracy theory that has been debunked over and over????
    You aren't "reporting" anything.
    NRA Certified Instructor, RSO, CRSO.
    Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz!

  35. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •