Another day, another Trump failure and lie exposed - Page 13

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Default Another day, another Trump failure and lie exposed

Trump just dissolved his voter fraud commission. Absolutely not a shred of evidence of the voter fraud he claimed as fact. This lie was parroted by many of his ignorant followers on this site. What say you now, clowns?

Full and final fact: Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million. He remains the most disliked president ever. And with good reason. Corrupt and incompetent only begin to describe him.

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyS View Post
    Of course it is an actual problem. ANY BAD VOTE is an actual problem. We ALREADY have bad votes verified. What we don't know is HOW BAD it really is.

That is why it is incumbent upon us to do all we can to ensure we have lessened the chances of it happening. It is in fact the Constitutional duty of each state: to ensure we have free ad FAIR elections. That means eliminating the chance for fraud as much as we can.

It is our responsibility.

M
    You don't think you're local election clerk is already doing all that??

Seriously marky, call up your county clerk and ask some questions. Volunteer to work the polls. Learn the checks and balances already in place.

How do you think we know about those bad votes anyway?

Your adamant ignorance on the subject is breathtaking.

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

This is about truth - not party. NO PARTY has the right to take the federal agencies and make them political arms of their party. To do that is about as UN-American as one can be.
    You have a great point here. But we all know that if the shoe were on the other foot your party would do it the exact same way. Rather or not the investigation has merit remains to be seen. The rep party wants the Clintons investigated and they are not even in government anymore and never will be. Good point but there is some hypocrisy and a double standards built in here. Your side is no different in my view.

The truth is that the Obama administration had a bad habit of politicizing agencies. We all thought that the IRS and the EPA were the only ones. Now we can see that the FBI, the DOJ and possibly other intelligence agencies we made arms of the Democratic party.

That has to be fully exposed and disinfectant poured in.

M
    Good points for sure Mark and I agree with that, to a point. Your party is no different though buddy. I don't claim to have the answer except strip the partisan hacks on both sides of power.

I could be wrong buddy. How is your party different?
    “Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been. ”
    ― Jimmy Buffett

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Mobulis View Post
    No its not.
    So, we should just not concern ourselves with voter fraud? Why bother to have elections, since you seem not to care about their efficacy?

This whole "free and fair" elections thing is so passe, right?

M
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
    You don't think you're local election clerk is already doing all that??

Seriously marky, call up your county clerk and ask some questions. Volunteer to work the polls. Learn the checks and balances already in place.

How do you think we know about those bad votes anyway?

Your adamant ignorance on the subject is breathtaking.

My county clerk is hobbled by needing to accept whatever or whomever walks in the door, as long as they are apparently legally registered. It is primarily in illegal registrations that fraud is committed and the bad registrations that are usually caught are double registrations - most often made by mistake.

They are lucky when they can catch someone who deliberately registers when they KNOW they should not.

Unless and until we clean up the registration process we will have a large capacity for voter fraud.

M
    Last edited by MarkyS; January 12th, 2018 at 10:03 pm.
    "WE KNOW the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." - Hillary Clinton, September 12th, 2012

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by jwil59 View Post
    You have a great point here. But we all know that if the shoe were on the other foot your party would do it the exact same way. Rather or not the investigation has merit remains to be seen. The rep party wants the Clintons investigated and they are not even in government anymore and never will be. Good point but there is some hypocrisy and a double standards built in here. Your side is no different in my view. '

My side is that when you break the law you should go to jail for it and that losing an election is not the dispensing of justice, in that case. There is a loser in every election, and it is NOT punishment for criminal behavior. This is ESPECIALLY true when it comes to the powerful in government, if we are to avoid a cynical electorate who has to see that someone is "too big to jail" and then try to pretend that justice is blind for all Americans.

Good points for sure Mark and I agree with that, to a point. Your party is no different though buddy. I don't claim to have the answer except strip the partisan hacks on both sides of power.

I could be wrong buddy. How is your party different?
    Show me where a Republican administration weaponized any of the agencies against political opponents. I'll be happy to decry it.

M

12. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

My side is that when you break the law you should go to jail for it and that losing an election is not the dispensing of justice, in that case. There is a loser in every election, and it is NOT punishment for criminal behavior. This is ESPECIALLY true when it comes to the powerful in government, if we are to avoid a cynical electorate who has to see that someone is "too big to jail" and then try to pretend that justice is blind for all Americans.

Show me where a Republican administration weaponized any of the agencies against political opponents. I'll be happy to decry it.

M
    I also believe folks should be punished who break the law and have never said anything to the contrary sir. I do think it should be proven that a crime has been comitted and we have a process for that. I know you support that system as well...............................At least until it is a republican they look at anyway, than it is all a sham, right?. )

I'm joking buddy but geez man
    “Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been. ”
    ― Jimmy Buffett

14. Sponsored Links

So, we should just not concern ourselves with voter fraud? Why bother to have elections, since you seem not to care about their efficacy?

This whole "free and fair" elections thing is so passe, right?

M

When its not a problem nope.
    Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea.

16. Sponsored Links

When its not a problem nope.
    It's not a problem when it never happens, but we know it DOES happen. So it is a problem.

M

18. Sponsored Links

It's not a problem when it never happens, but we know it DOES happen. So it is a problem.

M
    Nope still not a problem.
    Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea.

20. Sponsored Links

Nope still not a problem.

All you are saying is you don't care if there are fraudulent votes in an election. Just own it.

M

22. Sponsored Links

All you are saying is you don't care if there are fraudulent votes in an election. Just own it.

M
    Can we achieve 100% success in eliminating fraudulent votes?

24. Sponsored Links

Can we achieve 100% success in eliminating fraudulent votes?
    No. Can we try to make sure it is as little as possible? Should we not TRY TO?

Or, are flawed elections acceptable?

M

26. Sponsored Links

No. Can we try to make sure it is as little as possible? Should we not TRY TO?

Or, are flawed elections acceptable?

M
    Yes flawed elections are acceptable since we can't make elections flawless.

28. Sponsored Links

Yes flawed elections are acceptable since we can't make elections flawless.
    You're deliberately evading my question: Should we make then as fair and legal as we possibly can with as little fraud as possible? ?

M

30. Sponsored Links

You're deliberately evading my question: Should we make then as fair and legal as we possibly can with as little fraud as possible? ?

M
    No we shouldn't.

32. Sponsored Links