Did the FBI Collude with the DNC and Russia to Spy on the Trump Campaign? - Page 9

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 172
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,451
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Default Did the FBI Collude with the DNC and Russia to Spy on the Trump Campaign?

    This past week in an exchange between Congressman Jordan and the current FBI Director Christopher Wray, it appears that Agent Peter Strzok used the Trump dossier as evidence presented to the FISA court for permission to spy on the Trump campaign. If this is true, this phony dossier was paid for by the Clinton DNC, then used by the FBI as evidence for the FISA courts to allow them to spy. This is the very definition of corruption and collusion. The FBI is being exposed as a political tool used by Democrats to exonerate Hillary and win a national election. How much worse can it get? Here's the exchange on YouTube. It's around 7 minutes long, very informative and appears to expose corruption at the highest levels, including the current Mueller investigation.

    What say you?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7A3QViXy-8
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,451
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinqy View Post
    How does it appear that way? That seemed like pure guessing to me. Jordan offered no evidence for anything. We donít know if the dossier was used as evidence for the FISA court or if it was who submitted it.


    Only if the FBI knew it was fake and it was the only evidence.
    What you say regarding "we don't know" is true. Where this came from was the fact that Mueller says he removed Stryzok from the case because of his biased remarks. Jordan's point was that almost every individual Mueller hired are Hillary donors and have shown bias. He's "guessing" that there's more to it for his removal and that this is the reason. Wray would neither confirm or deny but his body language appeared to confirm this. This has been going on for well over a year and these details have remained hidden and would have stayed that way if Hillary was elected. Only because Trump won are these things slowly coming to the surface. If there's merit to them, the FBI became a Democratic tool to help sway the election and that is something that should alarm all of us plus the offenders should be prosecuted.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #122
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,451
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Lets follow that line then...are you saying she was not charged simply because someone changed the wording?

    This should be fun.

    You pointedly said gross negligence wasn't a crime....are you now changing your tune?
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,451
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madasheck View Post
    Those would call Mueller's indictments "no progress" after several indictments need to take off the blindfold.
    Why was this investigation started? Supposedly it was to investigate Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. Now answer this....has there been any of the alleged collusion exposed?
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,939
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Why was this investigation started? Supposedly it was to investigate Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. Now answer this....has there been any of the alleged collusion exposed?
    There hasn't been any collusion proof but a couple process crimes were charged. Didn't you realize that was actually proof that Trump is going down? Anther thread out here just today now claiming half GOP leadership is in trouble for accepting American donations.

    'Just wait', as they say. Keep waiting for it. It's coming........apparently they're peeling an onion. I'll wait while they peel a whole bag of onions, but I'm not holding out much hope for liberals. Its entertaining to watch the daily eruption of "Mueller has him now" type threads. I expect nothing will change but I'll keep reading

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    17,115
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    What you say regarding "we don't know" is true. Where this came from was the fact that Mueller says he removed Stryzok from the case because of his biased remarks. Jordan's point was that almost every individual Mueller hired are Hillary donors and have shown bias.
    Examples of the bolded?

    He's "guessing" that there's more to it for his removal and that this is the reason. Wray would neither confirm or deny but his body language appeared to confirm this. This has been going on for well over a year and these details have remained hidden and would have stayed that way if Hillary was elected. Only because Trump won are these things slowly coming to the surface. If there's merit to them, the FBI became a Democratic tool to help sway the election and that is something that should alarm all of us plus the offenders should be prosecuted.
    This last bit is pure fantasy.

    Tell us, how did the FBI sway things Hillary's way? While they did not choose to pursue charges (not in their purview), Comey's press conference sent a signal to everybody that Clinton was a careless, incompetent buffoon. Hardly reassuring knowing she is applying for the highest job in the land.

    Then, with just weeks left, the emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop sunk her. Who was dealing with that? Oh, I dunno...the FBI?

    I personally think Hillary was guilty as hell and should have been charged. You don't run your own personal server to conduct official government business unless you want the ability to delete things that might get you in trouble. In the world I live in, if I conducted business related activities using my private email account, I'd likely be fired (if discovered).

    She may not be in Club Fed because of the FBI, but to say they colluded to try to get her elected just doesn't match reality.


    The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

  12. Sponsored Links


  13. Likes Guilds liked this post
  14. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    17,115
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    You pointedly said gross negligence wasn't a crime....are you now changing your tune?
    No. Gross negligence is not a crime by itself. We never discussed gross negligence in conjunction with other legal ramifications. And I dare say you'd ever find on someone's record the charge of "gross negligence". Now there is something called "criminal negligence". If the agent had changed "criminal negligence" to "extremely careless" then you'd be onto something.


    The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

  15. Sponsored Links


  16. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,451
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Examples of the bolded?



    This last bit is pure fantasy.

    Tell us, how did the FBI sway things Hillary's way? While they did not choose to pursue charges (not in their purview), Comey's press conference sent a signal to everybody that Clinton was a careless, incompetent buffoon. Hardly reassuring knowing she is applying for the highest job in the land.

    Then, with just weeks left, the emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop sunk her. Who was dealing with that? Oh, I dunno...the FBI?

    I personally think Hillary was guilty as hell and should have been charged. You don't run your own personal server to conduct official government business unless you want the ability to delete things that might get you in trouble. In the world I live in, if I conducted business related activities using my private email account, I'd likely be fired (if discovered).

    She may not be in Club Fed because of the FBI, but to say they colluded to try to get her elected just doesn't match reality.
    You're coming along my friend.

    The fact Comey wrote her dismissal months ahead plus the wording was changed so as not to denote any criminal behavior, combined with him making the decision and not the AG, who wouldn't recuse herself due to an illicit meeting 72 hours prior with the defendant's husband but would accept Comey's recommendation indicates months of collusion to set her free of all charges. Congress asked Hillary about every item Comey mentioned and he had to move this from her lying to Congress to she didn't "intend" to break the law. It was one of the biggest jumps of justice in our nation's history and he had to do it on live television with millions of people watching. I'd say he was one of her biggest allies. Regarding the reopening of the investigation.....are you kidding me? Weiner was just charged and in the process found more emails on his computer that were supposed to be missing. This again should have been the smoking gun but Comey brought it up so that he could shut it back down in a way that would be the least negative to affect her candidacy.

    More and more will be revealed my friend and your opinion will continue to "evolve".
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  17. Sponsored Links


  18. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,451
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    No. Gross negligence is not a crime by itself. We never discussed gross negligence in conjunction with other legal ramifications. And I dare say you'd ever find on someone's record the charge of "gross negligence". Now there is something called "criminal negligence". If the agent had changed "criminal negligence" to "extremely careless" then you'd be onto something.
    Nice "moonwalk" Michael. The gross negligence was in her handling of classified information using a private server and private devices. That's a crime. Changing the wording reduced the behavior to one not deemed criminal.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  19. Sponsored Links


  20. #129
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,451
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by medicswife2002 View Post
    There hasn't been any collusion proof but a couple process crimes were charged. Didn't you realize that was actually proof that Trump is going down? Anther thread out here just today now claiming half GOP leadership is in trouble for accepting American donations.

    'Just wait', as they say. Keep waiting for it. It's coming........apparently they're peeling an onion. I'll wait while they peel a whole bag of onions, but I'm not holding out much hope for liberals. Its entertaining to watch the daily eruption of "Mueller has him now" type threads. I expect nothing will change but I'll keep reading
    ...and consider who started the thread?
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  21. Sponsored Links


  22. #130
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    17,115
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Nice "moonwalk" Michael. The gross negligence was in her handling of classified information using a private server and private devices. That's a crime. Changing the wording reduced the behavior to one not deemed criminal.
    Sorry, not gonna work here.

    Tell me, in what ways did Clinton place classified information in full view of hostile entities?


    The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

  23. Sponsored Links


  24. #131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    This exposed the identities of many of our informants and other sensitive information to those they are spying on and you can believe people have lost their lives as a direct result..
    Wait. What?

    Surely you can prove this .... ?

  25. Sponsored Links


  26. #132
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,451
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Sorry, not gonna work here.

    Tell me, in what ways did Clinton place classified information in full view of hostile entities?
    She used unprotected, private devices while traveling abroad in hostile territories that was an easy target for hackers. Comey agreed that she was probably hacked. This exposed the identities of many of our informants and other sensitive information to those they are spying on and you can believe people have lost their lives as a direct result. To not think that is the most probable outcome is just plain naive.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  27. Sponsored Links


  28. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    17,115
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    She used unprotected, private devices while traveling abroad in hostile territories that was an easy target for hackers. Comey agreed that she was probably hacked. This exposed the identities of many of our informants and other sensitive information to those they are spying on and you can believe people have lost their lives as a direct result.
    I'm not so sure about your claim of unprotected private devices. Perhaps she did.

    As to whether or not she was hacked, government servers get hacked all the time. Getting hacked is not a form of negligence, unless you have a wide open system with no protection from outside interference. There is no indication that this was the case.

    So still not enough to say her negligence reached a criminal level.

    If you want that level, I suggest you check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/13/us...-spy-case.html


    The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists. - Arendt

  29. Sponsored Links


  30. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Posts
    43,451
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Sorry, not gonna work here.

    Tell me, in what ways did Clinton place classified information in full view of hostile entities?

    How did the DNC do it?
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  31. Sponsored Links


  32. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Maybe in time but right now.....I'm just one curiously, crazy dude.
    So you're just making **** up, hoping later we'll find out your fantasies were true all along?

    Do you make **** up before you sell someone a car, too? Or is making **** up just a political thing for you?

  33. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •