Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default DOJ Official Demoted After contact With Dossier Authors

This keeps getting worse, it’s the beginning. There seems to be some pretty shady people involved in this ‘investigation’. Either we need to have a thorough, UNBIASED, investigation into Muellar, Rothenstein and all people working on this team. The FBI and DOJ need to have an overhaul... can somebody please tell me why the Obama holdovers are still there? Couldn’t they get rid of some of them?

Top DOJ official demoted after contact with dossier authors

Bruce Ohr held meetings with the two men responsible for the infamous anti-Trump dossier; James Rosen has the details for 'Special Report.'
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/top-doj-official-demoted-amid-probe-contacts-with-trump-dossier-firm.html
    Quote Originally Posted by “Fox News”
    EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,” the department confirmed to Fox News.
    Quote Originally Posted by “Fox News”
    Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.”
    Ohr will retain his OCDETF title but has been stripped of his higher post and ousted from his office on the fourth floor of “Main Justice.”
    Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI), chaired by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016 campaign with Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the “dossier.”

The difference between Trump supporters and Trump haters: Trump haters take everything he says literally but not seriously, Trump supporters take everything he says seriously, but not literally.

2. Sponsored Links

It stinks alright.
    Come Visit Beautiful, Scenic Jonestown

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Rosenstein was nominated by Trump. A LOT of the Steele has been confirmed,

6. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Goodman View Post
    You guys keeps saying that, who told you Washington Post, MSNBC, CNN?
    SPECIFICALLY what parts have been verified? The prostitutes and the pee pee story?
    The difference between Trump supporters and Trump haters: Trump haters take everything he says literally but not seriously, Trump supporters take everything he says seriously, but not literally.

8. Sponsored Links

I genuinely feel sorry for Trumpsters.

This thread is one reason.

Good luck OP!

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

10. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOP_FAN View Post
    SPECIFICALLY what parts have been verified? The prostitutes and the pee pee story?
    I posted a list awhile ago and it's obsolete as a lot more has been confirmed since then. If I thought you were asking in good faith, I'd update it, but you would just cluck disapprovingly about it. You could always answer your own question with a simple Google query.

12. Sponsored Links

Looks like trumpists are getting scared

14. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

This keeps getting worse, it’s the beginning. There seems to be some pretty shady people involved in this ‘investigation’. Either we need to have a thorough, UNBIASED, investigation into Muellar, Rothenstein and all people working on this team. The FBI and DOJ need to have an overhaul... can somebody please tell me why the Obama holdovers are still there? Couldn’t they get rid of some of them?

Top DOJ official demoted after contact with dossier authors

Bruce Ohr held meetings with the two men responsible for the infamous anti-Trump dossier; James Rosen has the details for 'Special Report.'
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/top-doj-official-demoted-amid-probe-contacts-with-trump-dossier-firm.html

Both the FBI and Justice have a lot more house cleaning to do. They both need to be purged of all political activists.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

16. Sponsored Links

No. The part where Trump was in Moscow during the beauty contest and stayed at a hotel while he was there.
    Brennan on evidence of collusion: "I don't do evidence"

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Both the FBI and Justice have a lot more house cleaning to do. They both need to be purged of all political activists.
    "If you had the FBI working with the Democrats' campaign, taking opposition research and dressing it all up and turning into an intelligence document and taking it to the FISA court so they could spy on the other campaign that is as wrong as it gets," said Jordan.
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/0...g-dossier-fisa
    Brennan on evidence of collusion: "I don't do evidence"

20. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    I genuinely feel sorry for Trumpsters.

This thread is one reason.

Good luck OP!
    Yeah, lol, that’s going to make me turn and run. Why do you think it would matter to me what you think of this thread? What are you? some self appointed thread reviewer? Well, I’m all hurt and everything, but I think I’ll find a way to live with it.
    As for the matter at hand, a high ranking Department of Justice official hid the fact that he met with the Dossier author and didn’t disclose this to the House Committee. You think that’s no big deal?!? I know this is an exercise in futility, but this is the kind of thing that happens in a police state. Imagine for just a moment that Trump did this.. he’d be impeached and indicate, but no, it’s a DOJ agent who was looking for dirt on Trump, so that’s okay huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by “The Daily Wire”
    Evidence gathered by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) showed that Ohr met with Steele during the 2016 presidential campaign and then met with Simpson shortly after the presidential election. The dossier from Fusion GPS, created by Steele, was financed by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.Ohr’s connections to Fusion GPS are made even more significant by the simple fact that he did not disclose his contacts with Steele and Simpson to the HPSCI.

22. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    No. The part where Trump was in Moscow during the beauty contest and stayed at a hotel while he was there.
    OH, of course

24. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    I agree, I find it interesting that this guy was only demoted, he wasn’t fired for this?!?
    Another thing that bothers me is that they don’t feel that they are accountable to anyone, how many times did the House and Senate ask the FBI to make Strzok available to testify? They just ignored the requests. I don’t think they believe they’re accountable to anyone

26. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI), chaired by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016 campaign with Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the “dossier.”
    note the bold...ill wait for confirmation before this matters at all, which it wont
    The beauty that is the ugliness of the right. " They demand accountability for anger and divisiveness, while holding themselves entirely unaccountable for their anger and divisiveness"

28. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Goodman View Post
    Why exactly does it matter who nominated him? Do you think Trump was actually aware of all of this prior to nominating him?
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

30. Sponsored Links