; Wow even CNN - Trump a keeper of promises

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wow even CNN - Trump a keeper of promises

When the nevertrumpers came out in force. The main arguement was that trump was a leftist radical running around as a republican. That hes not consv. that hes not going to keep to hes consv ideals.

It could not be further from the truth. Trump without a question in my mind is a better president then reagan will ever be. Reagan is one of the main reasons why the mujahdeen's ever got so much power. Hes the reason why california is litered with illegals and one of the president in modern history who gave amnesty to illegals that to this day is hurting the country.

Trump has been amazing on the border, on the military, on muslim immigration, on israel, on the economy, on the refugees, TPP, Nafta, paris climate, consv judges, GDP growth, job growth, tax cuts, the mandate in obamacare.

HES DONE THIS WHILE BEING PRESIDENT FOR ONE YEAR!!! 1! **** me, if he had done this in 4 years i would be happy. but hes done this in less then 12 months.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politi...ept/index.html
    Donald Trump -- keeper of promises
    Stephen Collinson Profile
    Analysis by Stephen Collinson, CNN

Updated 6:24 AM ET, Thu December 7, 2017
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

i can see why liberals hate trump so much. he has delivered on almost everything that is a dream for consv. i could not have voted for more a consv president.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    When the nevertrumpers came out in force. The main arguement was that trump was a leftist radical running around as a republican. That hes not consv. that hes not going to keep to hes consv ideals.

It could not be further from the truth. Trump without a question in my mind is a better president then reagan will ever be. Reagan is one of the main reasons why the mujahdeen's ever got so much power. Hes the reason why california is litered with illegals and one of the president in modern history who gave amnesty to illegals that to this day is hurting the country.

Trump has been amazing on the border, on the military, on muslim immigration, on israel, on the economy, on the refugees, TPP, Nafta, paris climate, consv judges, GDP growth, job growth, tax cuts, the mandate in obamacare.

HES DONE THIS WHILE BEING PRESIDENT FOR ONE YEAR!!! 1! **** me, if he had done this in 4 years i would be happy. but hes done this in less then 12 months.

Didn't read beyond the title and first paragraph did you.

6. Sponsored Links

A sarcastic op can't see the sarcasm in CNN "analysis." Amazing. I am glad CNN finally found a synonym for punditry.

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreeAndClear View Post
    A sarcastic op can't see the sarcasm in CNN "analysis." Amazing. I am glad CNN finally found a synonym for punditry.
    The same source offers an interactive page outlining what Donald has promised and how far along he is with each:

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/...umps-promises/
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MoleUK View Post
    Didn't read beyond the title and first paragraph did you.
    moleuk,

Of course Cnn is going to find a way to criticize trump. The point is even through there criticism they cant but admit trump has kept hes promises.

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Brack View Post
    Is Trump going to be able to keep his promise about not cutting Medicaid and Medicare?? Speaker Ryan is still wanting to pass cuts to Medicaid and Medicare.
    I'd bet no.

But if Trump were, say, to veto a piece of GOP-backed legislation that cut them, I'd absolutely give him credit for that.
    "The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering." -- Tom Waits

14. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAway View Post
    wow, throwing Saint Ronnie the Magnificent under the bus? that's next level gatt.
    Ronnie was a leftist appeaser. Look for Gingrich and other Reagan name-droppers to disavow him and instead assert that they have always been Trumpian conservatives.
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

16. Sponsored Links

wow, throwing Saint Ronnie the Magnificent under the bus? that's next level gatt.

"It's a hard road when you know where you're going and it's harder when you know where you're not."

18. Sponsored Links

Is Trump going to be able to keep his promise about not cutting Medicaid and Medicare?? Speaker Ryan is still wanting to pass cuts to Medicaid and Medicare.

20. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post

Fake news

22. Sponsored Links

Trump has kept maybe 3 of this 100 day pledge promises.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

24. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Brack View Post
    He won't know what the **** is going on, they'll just have him march out there and say that "we've got a great bill, a wonderful bill, we're gonna make Medicare and Medicaid better than ever before, believe me, better than ever"

"It's a hard road when you know where you're going and it's harder when you know where you're not."

26. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    Trump has kept maybe 3 of this 100 day pledge promises.
    reduce refugees DONE
    get out of TPP DONE
    3 percent GDP GROWTH DONE
    create manufacturing jobs (this november we had the one of the highest ever) DONE
    Get of paris climate DONE
    Tax cutts DONE
    obamacare mandate DONE
    renegotiate Nafta DONE
    Recognize juresalem as the capital of israel DONE
    cutt regulations DONE
    Defeat isis in syria and iraq DONE

so hows this 3 agian? im not even done.

28. Sponsored Links

29. Likes Camp liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    The same source offers an interactive page outlining what Donald has promised and how far along he is with each:

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/...umps-promises/

Yeah but the article clearly attacks him and the OP knows this but decides to bring his sarcasm here to troll. Regardless, CNN is now posting their reporting on the same fold as their analysis, which is a nice euphemism but at the end of the day they are engaging in the same thing that FOX has engaged in for years.

You guys want to be like Fox news then you should be criticized the same way. Despite their negative views of Trump - the times the post have stayed away from what has become blatant reciprocity as CNN feels singled out. Childish imo.

31. Sponsored Links