Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Seems to me FBI and NSA

are top loaded with democrat operatives working feverishly on Hillary and Obama behalf.

This is what true sedition looks like IMO?

How did we get to this point? Where all top federal agencies must remain neutral at all times become so politically bias?

Weaponization of these agencies had done more to damage our Representative government then anytime in American history.

How do we get our goverment back when they can take anyone out at anytime they choose?

It's time for Session and both houses to step up to the plate if you even care about our republic. You're suppose to be our watchdogs.

And so was our media.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    are top loaded with democrat operatives working feverishly on Hillary and Obama behalf.

This is what true sedition looks like IMO?

How did we get to this point? Where all top federal agencies must remain neutral at all times become so politically bias?

Weaponization of these agencies had done more to damage our Representative government then anytime in American history.

How do we get our goverment back when they can take anyone out at anytime they choose?

It's time for Session and both houses to step up to the plate if you even care about our republic. You're suppose to be our watchdogs.

And so was our media.
    What the bureaucracy is filled with are competent professionals who are not going to let this maniac assume a dictatorship and dispense with constitutional and historic norms of behavior which have governed the office of president since our founding.

If that means he gets pushback on some of his more absurd notions, tough.

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    They didn’t exonerate Hillary before they started the investigation.

No idea what you mean about false intelligent.

The political opponents weren’t unmasked without good cause. Flynn was discussing sanctions with the Russian government which makes their conversation of value to the intelligence community.

Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey aren’t all “good buddies”. A lot of people didn’t take kindly to Comey’s firing.

Anything else?
    You should seriously rethink your position here.

You're saying it's OK for intelligent community spy on elected president of United States.....let alone on flimsy circumstances that was politically motivated.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

6. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

From exonerating Hillary before the investigation started to rewriting "Gross negligence" which is prosecutable to extreme carelessness to acting and false intelligent to unmasking political opponents and then leaking it to the press.

And lets not forget both departments are stonewalling congress....from Lynch tarmac meeting to Strzok demotion.

And last of all lets not forget Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein are all good buddies. They didn't take to kindly to Comey firing. And lets not forget they all worked closely with Eric holder who told congress to "**** off".
    They didn’t exonerate Hillary before they started the investigation.

No idea what you mean about false intelligent.

The political opponents weren’t unmasked without good cause. Flynn was discussing sanctions with the Russian government which makes their conversation of value to the intelligence community.

Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey aren’t all “good buddies”. A lot of people didn’t take kindly to Comey’s firing.

Anything else?

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Not at all. They weren’t going to recommend prosecution regardless of what word they used to describe Clinton’s actions. The recommendation came as a result of the investigation, not what words they used to describe the investigation.
    I see. Queen was untouchable.

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post
    We have Strzok telling Comey to change the language on the Clinton findings.

Don't need more than that.
    We have Strzok invoked in a draft editing process

12. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Not at all. They weren’t going to recommend prosecution regardless of what word they used to describe Clinton’s actions. The recommendation came as a result of the investigation, not what words they used to describe the investigation.
    Oh and she was exonerated before the investigation even started.

And before you say she wasn't then explain to me why Comey wrote his exoneration letter long before investigation was completed?

You see there are to many holes for you to explain away.

14. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

The intelligence community is supposed to spy on foreign agents, like the ambassador of Russia.

Flimsy circumstances? Were they not discussing Russia’s response to sanctions? That doesn’t sound like useful intelligence?
    It's wasn't there place.

Let alone unmasking it and then leaking it to the public.

Are you saying that wasn't politically motivated?

16. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I see. They were weren’t going to recommend prosecution regardless.

So you're admitting that they were bias then....is that what you're saying?

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ohknow35 View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Team mueller is just there to clean up obama and hillary's messes under the guise of investigating trump.
    Is that what the congressional investigations are for as well?

20. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

You should serouisly rethink your position here.

You're saying it's OK for intelligent community spy on elected president of United States.....let alone on flimsy circumstances and politically motivated.
    The intelligence community is supposed to spy on foreign agents, like the ambassador of Russia.

Flimsy circumstances? Were they not discussing Russia’s response to sanctions? That doesn’t sound like useful intelligence?

22. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I see. Queen was untouchable.
    You seem to only see what you want to see. Clinton was investigated. They decided not to recommend prosecution. You’re hung up on a phrase they used but that seems like you’re missing the forest for the trees.

24. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

It wasn’t their place? Spying on the Russians is pretty much the whole reason they exist in the first place. I fail to see how spying on Russians could be politically motivated.

Leaking the information? Maybe politically motivated but as we seen, the Trump administration was so full of **** on this one, I’m hardly surprised that someone took it upon themselves to call them on their ********.
    Spying on Russia is one thing....but spying on a member of transitional elected president staff is another.

And then leaking that out to public.

Are you going to sit here and tell me that wasn't political motivated?

26. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

It's wasn't there place.

Let alone unmasking it and then leaking it to the public.

Are you saying that wasn't politically motivated?
    It wasn’t their place? Spying on the Russians is pretty much the whole reason they exist in the first place. I fail to see how spying on Russians could be politically motivated.

Leaking the information? Maybe politically motivated but as we seen, the Trump administration was so full of **** on this one, I’m hardly surprised that someone took it upon themselves to call them on their ********.

28. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Oh and she was exonerated before the investigation even started.

And before you say she wasn't then explain to me why Comey wrote his exoneration letter long before investigation was completed?

You see there are to many holes for you to explain away.
    She wasn’t exonerated before the investigation even started. Now you’re just making it up.

It seems to me that the draft was started because they could tell where the investigation was headed. I’ve started drafting research papers before I’ve completed all the experiments. I think it’s on the same lines.

30. Sponsored Links

31. Likes Brack liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post
    We have Strzok telling Comey to change the language on the Clinton findings.

Don't need more than that.
    You guys really are hilarious. I am seriously laughing at the posts by yourself and Conan. Keep up the good work.

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

33. Sponsored Links