Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Seems to me FBI and NSA

are top loaded with democrat operatives working feverishly on Hillary and Obama behalf.

This is what true sedition looks like IMO?

How did we get to this point? Where all top federal agencies must remain neutral at all times become so politically bias?

Weaponization of these agencies had done more to damage our Representative government then anytime in American history.

How do we get our goverment back when they can take anyone out at anytime they choose?

It's time for Session and both houses to step up to the plate if you even care about our republic. You're suppose to be our watchdogs.

And so was our media.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    The DoJ takes action against police departments when they investigate and prove there are discriminatory patterns.

Thatís a far cry from Trump lobbing baseless accusations.

The only difference is that Trump has no idea what heís talking about and doesnít care.
    Then there needs to be investigations, as there were in the case of the police. I thought, with Trump, if he did nothing wrong he should be glad to have an investigation. Same for any individual or systemic problems with the FBI, right?
    Brennan on evidence of collusion: "I don't do evidence"

4. Sponsored Links

5. Likes TennisOps liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    The Obama administration would try to take control and oversight of whole police departments. It is more than remotely the same thing. The only difference, is that as President, it is Trumps responsibility to see that the FBI is functioning properly whereas municipal police departments were no part of Obama's job.
    crazy talk.

When did obama try to take control of local cops? You sound like alex jones.

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    crazy talk.

When did obama try to take control of local cops? You sound like alex jones.
    Take Baltimore for example.

"The Justice Department announced today that it has entered into a court enforceable agreement with the city of Baltimore to resolve the departmentís findings that the Baltimore City Police Department (BPD) engages in a pattern and practice of conduct that violates the First, Fourth and 14th Amendments of the Constitution as well as federal anti-discrimination laws."
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...e-department-s

The doj investigates the police department and demands it do certain things. It is not unique to Baltimore. The cities are forced to spend a fortune of taxpayers money defending themselves or cede their independence. I find it difficult to believe that you are writing in a political forum and are unfamiliar with these tactics to increase federal power.

9. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    are top loaded with democrat operatives working feverishly on Hillary and Obama behalf.

This is what true sedition looks like IMO?

How did we get to this point? Where all top federal agencies must remain neutral at all times become so politically bias?

Weaponization of these agencies had done more to damage our Representative government then anytime in American history.

How do we get our goverment back when they can take anyone out at anytime they choose?

It's time for Session and both houses to step up to the plate if you even care about our republic. You're suppose to be our watchdogs.

And so was our media.
    Nope.
    Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea.

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Mobulis View Post
    Nope.
    Yep.

As I was told re Trump, if they did nothing wrong, they will welcome an investigation.

And Congress has oversight responsibility over the FBI. It is their job to keep the FBI running as it should.

For the FBI to not go along would be like employees saying their boss shouldn't review their work...and you know that would draw some attention by the boss.
    Last edited by DougBH; December 8th, 2017 at 12:05 am.

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus X-1 View Post
    Negative. Those agencies need to exist in an non~political environment to uphold the Constitution.

Law is to be administered as legislated, and by statute.

Gross negligence does not equal extreme carelessness.

Do not claim to speak for me.
    So you just don't understand definitions then.

15. Sponsored Links

So they become little dictators themselves by committing sedition?

Because that is what it amount too.
    Seek help...professional help.

Quickly.

I also recommend padding your walls.

Seriously.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics and are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people are so full of doubts. -Bertrand Russell

17. Sponsored Links

And the **** is getting deeper.

Apparently Jeannie Rhee a former Deputy Assistant General at the Department of Justice, and now a key member of Mueller probe into Trump has long history of working with Hillary and Clinton foundation.

Are you libs seeing a pattern yet
    ?
    Yes, you and the many other RW partisans, are becoming unhinged, and certifiable.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics and are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people are so full of doubts. -Bertrand Russell

19. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    What you said here is simply not true.

If Comey was in the bag for Hillary, why did he announce he was re-opening the investigation 11 days before the election?
    CYA.....Comey had too. If the news got out that there was another batch of emails on another computer "Abedin and her perverted husband" and didn't say anything **** would have hit the fan.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

21. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guilds View Post
    Seek help...professional help.

Quickly.

I also recommend padding your walls.

Seriously.
    I think you should worry about your own mental health bud.

Seriously...you really should.

23. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guilds View Post
    Yes, you and the many other RW partisans, are becoming unhinged, and certifiable.
    Seems to me our host has taken my position....and you're on his forum.

So are you saying Sean is certifiable? and if so why are you here.....and what does that make YOU?

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

"The Justice Department announced today that it has entered into a court enforceable agreement with the city of Baltimore to resolve the department’s findings that the Baltimore City Police Department (BPD) engages in a pattern and practice of conduct that violates the First, Fourth and 14th Amendments of the Constitution as well as federal anti-discrimination laws."

The doj investigates the police department and demands it do certain things. It is not unique to Baltimore. The cities are forced to spend a fortune of taxpayers money defending themselves or cede their independence. I find it difficult to believe that you are writing in a political forum and are unfamiliar with these tactics to increase federal power.
    Same in Ferguson.

Justice Department and City of Ferguson, Missouri, Resolve Lawsuit with Agreement to Reform Ferguson Police Department and Municipal Court to Ensure Constitutional Policing

The Justice Department and the city of Ferguson, Missouri, today jointly filed an agreement resolving the United States’ pending lawsuit against Ferguson. The court-enforceable decree, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, aims to remedy the unconstitutional law enforcement conduct that the Justice Department found during its civil pattern-or-practice investigation into the Ferguson Police Department (FPD) and the Ferguson Municipal Court. The department’s findings were released in a public report issued March 4, 2015.

“The American people must be able to trust that their courts and law enforcement will uphold, protect, and defend their constitutional rights,” said Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch. “The filing of this agreement marks the beginning of a process that the citizens of Ferguson have long awaited – the process of ensuring that they receive the rights and protections guaranteed to every American under the law.”.. .
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...eform-ferguson

Not to mention Arizona.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

27. Sponsored Links

"The Justice Department announced today that it has entered into a court enforceable agreement with the city of Baltimore to resolve the department’s findings that the Baltimore City Police Department (BPD) engages in a pattern and practice of conduct that violates the First, Fourth and 14th Amendments of the Constitution as well as federal anti-discrimination laws."

enforcing the constitution =/= expending federal power.

Enforcing the constitution is the job of the DOJ.

29. Sponsored Links

CYA.....Comey had too. If the news got out that there was another batch of emails on another computer "Abedin and her perverted husband" and didn't say anything **** would have hit the fan.
    LOL.

Delusional to think taking steps against clinton is proof that the FBI unfairly supported clinton.

31. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Same in Ferguson.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...eform-ferguson

Not to mention Arizona.

You would prefer the DOJ not to enforce the constitution?

33. Sponsored Links