; Breaking...Franken Resigns - Page 3

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Default Breaking...Franken Resigns

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...from-dems.html

Like to see the rest out no matter what side of the aisle they are on.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Oryx, LouC, Evilwestsidefan liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    People who are trying to force the "other side" to do something that is advantageous to themselves and disadvantageous to "the other side" like to use terms like "party over country". That is bogus. Except for a few people living off of the parties, we are talking about issues, not party. Will the Supreme Court move to the left or the right. Will we enforce our immigration laws? Will we change those immigration laws? Who will pay how much in taxes, and for what? Who controls our health system? Those issues aren't party over country. They are the issues that determine what our country is.
    Democrats aren't tricking anybody (well, hardly anybody) into believing they all of a sudden care about sexual harassment after refusing for decades to call out their number one hero, Bill. After making Ted Kennedy "the lion of the Senate".
    They see another wedge issue with the accusations against Trump and now Moore. That is all.
    I would be glad to see both replaced in the next primary rounds with other conservatives with their views but without their baggage. But not at the expense of the Supreme Court and ...the country.
    If you're gonna get to a conservative judiciary and regressive tax cuts, ya can't let some jailbait and ***** grabbing get in the way.

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAway View Post
    they care about winning more.
    They care about owning/trolling the libs. Everything else is secondary.

I used to think that idea a bit trite and simplistic, I don't anymore.

7. Sponsored Links

People who are trying to force the "other side" to do something that is advantageous to themselves and disadvantageous to "the other side" like to use terms like "party over country". That is bogus. Except for a few people living off of the parties, we are talking about issues, not party. Will the Supreme Court move to the left or the right. Will we enforce our immigration laws? Will we change those immigration laws? Who will pay how much in taxes, and for what? Who controls our health system? Those issues aren't party over country. They are the issues that determine what our country is.
    Democrats aren't tricking anybody (well, hardly anybody) into believing they all of a sudden care about sexual harassment after refusing for decades to call out their number one hero, Bill. After making Ted Kennedy "the lion of the Senate".
    They see another wedge issue with the accusations against Trump and now Moore. That is all.
    I would be glad to see both replaced in the next primary rounds with other conservatives with their views but without their baggage. But not at the expense of the Supreme Court and ...the country.
    So yeah, you're upset with this too.

Because you know it's smart politics on the Democratic side.

It's also the right thing to do. Is it for the wrong reasons? Sure, maybe. But it's the right thing.

And God forbid the Dems do the right thing.

9. Sponsored Links

10. Likes BlackWolf liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by MoleUK View Post
    They care, or they wouldn't make a scene.

They know it makes them look terrible, hence the upset.
    they care about winning more.

"It's a hard road when you know where you're going and it's harder when you know where you're not."

12. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

yeah the right has never cared...thats the down fall of the left..they end up caving and think things will change. To the right getting their policy is more important than anything else..
    The beauty that is the ugliness of the right. " They demand accountability for anger and divisiveness, while holding themselves entirely unaccountable for their anger and divisiveness"

14. Sponsored Links

15. Likes FlyAway liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Wombat View Post
    PISS OFF
    I didn't think Franken should have resigned, He is only Resigning for Political Motive only to Pretend the Democrats have some MORAL superiority so stop.
    Many GOP Members in Congress and Senate have requested that Moore step down.
    BUT you just ignore that group right cause you want to HANG MOORE on the GOP and claim Moral Superiority but yet we had the DNC and Democrats Hiding Conyers harrasment for years.
    And Democrats elected Bill Clinton. So please spare me the BS.

Democrats have been and are no better than the GOP.
    Clinton was elected 25 odd years ago. Many Democrats weren't even of voting age back then.

You people will never let go of the Clintons. Democrats would rather leave them behind.

What does it say about Republicans that the Clintons define them more than anything else?
    Last edited by MoleUK; December 7th, 2017 at 3:12 pm.

17. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MoleUK View Post
    And boy is that mentality depressing.

No sin so evil as voting for the other side.
    Brennan on evidence of collusion: "I don't do evidence"

19. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAway View Post
    see.

they don't ****ing care.
    PISS OFF
    I didn't think Franken should have resigned, He is only Resigning for Political Motive only to Pretend the Democrats have some MORAL superiority so stop.
    BUT you just ignore that group right cause you want to HANG MOORE on the GOP and claim Moral Superiority but yet we had the DNC and Democrats Hiding Conyers harrasment for years.

Jack Burton: May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

21. Sponsored Links

I noticed in Franken's resignation speech he said that some of the accusations were flat out false and that much of the rest he didn't remember the same way. In other words, he is using the nuts and sluts defense but without staying.
    So what does that mean.."I am being attacked by a bunch of crazies who don't remember things right and a bunch of liars...but I am gong to concede my career anyway"?
    Brennan on evidence of collusion: "I don't do evidence"

23. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by madasheck View Post
    You notice how the usual "left wing media" zealots have kept their mouths shut with the Franken reports. Should there be a new bunch of accusations, as a poster here said is in the works, and they are against Republicans, those flags will most certainly go up.
    Really ? You really are amusing.
    You were defending Franken so was Pelosi for awhile and other Dems.

25. Sponsored Links

I hate to be so cynical but there it is. Republicans care more being in power than in being in the right. It's the classic projectionist ******** they've been claiming about Democrats for years. But their record in the last year speaks for itself--they don't care about getting anything actually done for regular Americans and the one thing they did ooze through, the Senate tax scam, is a huge giveaway to the wealthy. Democrats are Charlie Brown and Republicans are Lucy with the football.

"It's a hard road when you know where you're going and it's harder when you know where you're not."

27. Sponsored Links

I noticed in Franken's resignation speech he said that some of the accusations were flat out false and that much of the rest he didn't remember the same way. In other words, he is using the nuts and sluts defense but without staying.
    So what does that mean.."I am being attacked by a bunch of crazies who don't remember things right and a bunch of liars...but I am gong to concede my career anyway"?

Means he doesn't apologize nor does he admit to any of it. But since his seat will go to a Liberal that he is playing sacrifice for ONLY political Points for the Dems. He really wanted to play it all out.
    But the Dems want to claim they are for women again. LOL

29. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Wombat View Post
    PISS OFF

********. The RNC just sent him a huge injection of cash for his campaign. The GOP won't do a ****ing thing about Moore or trump. but you know this.

31. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Why do you trust immoral heathens to select justices and lead the country? Party>princple-that's why.

33. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Goodman View Post
    Threw a hand grenade into the Oval Office on his way out.
    Good for him. Time to write some more books on Limbaugh....and on trump.

35. Sponsored Links