; Breaking...Franken Resigns - Page 10

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Default Breaking...Franken Resigns

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...from-dems.html

Like to see the rest out no matter what side of the aisle they are on.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Oryx, LouC, Evilwestsidefan liked this post
    Blog Entries

There's never a bad time to rotate out swamp critters good, bad, or indifferent.

Wannabe elected central planners have a particularly short half-life and the higher the position of power the shorter before absolute power does the thing it does absolutely.

In his case, he was disaster but his progressive, corrosive, and subversive ideology makes it all even out,

Drain the swamp. Start from either end.... nobody cares. Drain it and say why.

We'll find different rats to put in and every once in a while we'll get a decent representative.

We'll know by what they choose to say in front of all Americans together, at the same time.
    Last edited by tarpoon; December 7th, 2017 at 8:29 pm.

^It's a free country^
    Elect, Primary, Repeat, Party - Teaparty
    Nature's Solar Power - Cleaner Burning Natural Gas

5. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    IMO, the Democrats have been so wrapped up in keeping their party in power for years, they don't have much sense to make decisions. Politicians on both sides of the isle are corrupt as they spend decades in DC doing nothing but stirring up crap. It's time for the dinosaurs to go first.
    Yeah it's all fun and games to watch this awkward Demorat trainwreck until craftier Republican swamp critters from the same central planners ball step up and pull their usual disappearing message act. You'll know them by what they say and choose not to say....in front of all Americans at the same time.

"We've got some great representatives in Washington but it's up to us to figure out who they are and vote the rest out"

Primary's cometh and everybody knows it.

Don't miss it

^It's a free country^
    Elect, Primary, Repeat, Party - Teaparty
    Nature's Solar Power - Cleaner Burning Natural Gas

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    Obviously I can't say, I'm not with the BBC.

Moore's credibility was shot the moment he did his interview with Hannity.
    Why are you changing the subject.

BBC has a report that is significantly different from the original. On her words they used " marks as though she actually said it.

So either BBC is losing all credibility for changing a quote from another news media . . . or the accuser is losing all credibility by changing the story.

Do you agree or disagree with what I'm saying here? No deflecting to another subject.
    sigline.jpg
    DISPATCHERS SAVE SECONDS.................SECONDS SAVE LIVES

9. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    Well this so called "resignation"doesn't take effect for a few weeks. Franken didn't give a date.

Now some are speculating that he's waisting to hear the outcome of the Moore/Jones race.

The speculation is that if Moore is seated Franken will unresign.

I finally heard what Franken said on the Senate floor, defiant, bitter, and without an ounce of humility or regret.

He's just another in a long list of scumbags.
    Gee, who is doing this speculating? Republican Moore supporters, and you're repeating it.

11. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Wombat View Post
    And the Democrats Elected a Sexual Assaulter who shoved his tongue down women's mouths.
    A Man who was accused of Rape as well his name was Bill Clinton.

So congrats we have declared all Political Parties Have Scum and both parties have ignored stuff and elected people. Hell here in CT cities have elected Mayors back who Served their time embezzling from the city.

Number of times Bill Clinton was formally accused of rape: 0

Number of times Donald Trump was formally accused of rape: 2

And here's the "independent", ruthlessly stunt butting for Republicans again.

13. Sponsored Links

14. Likes madasheck liked this post

Well this so called "resignation"doesn't take effect for a few weeks. Franken didn't give a date.

Now some are speculating that he's waisting to hear the outcome of the Moore/Jones race.

The speculation is that if Moore is seated Franken will unresign.

I finally heard what Franken said on the Senate floor, defiant, bitter, and without an ounce of humility or regret.

He's just another in a long list of scumbags.

16. Sponsored Links

17. Likes Mortal_Wombat liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by snow96 View Post
    Goes to credibility.

Is she changing up the story? If she is changing her story why? Shouldn't it be consistent?

So I ask again. Did BBC interview her, or are they just taking bits n pieces from the original interview with another media outlet and not including everything to make it sound worse.
    I don't think any of the Moore accusers have changed their stories.

On the other hand Moore has given inconsistent answers.

I believe the women, not him.

19. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Why are you changing the subject.

BBC has a report that is significantly different from the original. On her words they used " marks as though she actually said it.

So either BBC is losing all credibility for changing a quote from another news media . . . or the accuser is losing all credibility by changing the story.

Do you agree or disagree with what I'm saying here? No deflecting to another subject.
    Re-read what I said, snow: "Obviously I can't say, I'm not with the BBC." Which means I can't speak to what she said or didn't say to them.

I took a moment to try and figure out where they got the information. What I'm seeing is that Ms. Corfman contends that Moore removed her clothing and touched her over her underwear. Does that jive with my original post?

Here let's make it even more accurate:

She alleged that he removed her clothing and stripped to his white underwear before molesting her and trying to get her to touch him.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42054780
    Here's what Corfman has said, directly:

"He basically laid out some blankets on the floor of his living room, and proceeded to...seduce me, I guess you would say. And, during the course of that, he removed my clothing, he left the room and came back in wearing his white underwear, and, um, he touched me over my clothing, what was left of it, and he, um, tried to get me to touch him as well, um, and at that point I pulled back."

So yes, the BBC's verbiage is potentially misleading - Corfman does assert Moore removed her clothing, but also says he left her underwear on. The BBC only says he removed her clothing. No other news outlet I can find omitted the part where Corfman says she had her underwear on during the encounter. So is it her credibility or the BBC's that you find to be compromised? Both?
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

21. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Wombat View Post
    Not sure why you were waiting I have said that basically for awhile.
    If I missed the parts where you called out Donald, Moore, and other Republican men for their indiscretions here or elsewhere then I apologize.
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

23. Sponsored Links

Just been waiting to welcome you to the "God they are all scum" tent.
    Not sure why you were waiting I have said that basically for awhile.
    Jack Burton: May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

25. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Goodman View Post
    Number of times Bill Clinton was formally accused of rape: 0

Number of times Donald Trump was formally accused of rape: 2

And here's the "independent", ruthlessly stunt butting for Republicans again.
    How many Times was Donalds Rape Allegations dropped? 2

Funny you didn't attack me for defending Franken when i was stunt butting for a Democrat.
    Jack Burton: May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

27. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

The original article said over underwear
    The video say over clothing (since she took some off would imply underwear

BBC has lost all credibility in NOT including touched her over clothing or underwear. They have mislead their readers significantly.
    Okay, I'll accept that opinion.

Is the thought of Moore touching a 14 year-old's genitals over her underwear as opposed to nude make a significant difference in your assessment of the entire encounter? Does the BBC's omission damage Ms. Corfman's personal credibility?

29. Sponsored Links

Re-read what I said, snow: "Obviously I can't say, I'm not with the BBC." Which means I can't speak to what she said or didn't say to them.

I took a moment to try and figure out where they got the information. What I'm seeing is that Ms. Corfman contends that Moore removed her clothing and touched her over her underwear. Does that jive with my original post?

Here's what Corfman has said, directly:

"He basically laid out some blankets on the floor of his living room, and proceeded to...seduce me, I guess you would say. And, during the course of that, he removed my clothing, he left the room and came back in wearing his white underwear, and, um, he touched me over my clothing, what was left of it, and he, um, tried to get me to touch him as well, um, and at that point I pulled back."

So yes, the BBC's verbiage is potentially misleading - Corfman does assert Moore removed her clothing, but also says he left her underwear on. The BBC only says he removed her clothing. No other news outlet I can find omitted the part where Corfman says she had her underwear on during the encounter. So is it her credibility or the BBC's that you find to be compromised? Both?

BBC has lost all credibility in NOT including touched her over clothing or underwear. They have mislead their readers significantly.
    sigline.jpg

31. Sponsored Links

Okay, I'll accept that opinion.

Is the thought of Moore touching a 14 year-old's genitals over her underwear as opposed to nude make a significant difference in your assessment of the entire encounter? Does the BBC's omission damage Ms. Corfman's personal credibility?
    I have said before and I'll say it again. If the 14 year old story is right (and we will never know), Moore (or anyone) would be wrong to do it. But since we have the perception of innocent until proven guilty. Franken where there are pictures, and Conyers you have a payout. Mr News Nugget from a presidential race-Gave him the benefit of innocent until proven guilty until he said that he had been paying one of his accusers for a decade or so and hadn't even told his wife. That sealed it for me that he was 100% guilty. Only thing we have with Moore is he said she said and probably no way of every proving what really happened.
    sigline.jpg

33. Sponsored Links

Dude, have you sunk so low that you're nit picking if a 30 some year old man rubbed a young girl thru her clothes, underwear or naked? Have you ever had kids? If that happened to your daughter, would you be not picking then?

35. Sponsored Links