Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries

Default Hannity: GOP is "dead", "weak", "morally corrupt"

In a Breibart interview Monday night Hannity described the Republican party in less than glowing terms:

"Here's my view on the Republican Party," Hannity said. "It's a dead party. They are morally corrupt, they are weak. they are ineffective, they're vision-less, and they have no identity."

Now, let's be honest: Hannity thinks the GOP is less than cool primarily because as a party it has failed to give Donald the full-throated, no questions asked support he wants to see from them. And I am inclined to dismiss out of hand any assertion that either party is "dead" - that's just hyperbole. That said, this is one of the few times I agree with our host (at least in part). When you endorse, fund, and support candidates like Donald and Moore, it's hard to see you as morally upright.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ushpmg00000313
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    I maintain that Donald is a political chameieon...he's whatever he needs to be to gain the greatest benefit to himself.
    I'm just looking at where the rubber meets the road. He is governing as an extreme right winger.

Basically his populist campaign platform is DOA. The only thing thats been keep intact from his campaign is the racism.

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Goodman View Post
    I'm just looking at where the rubber meets the road. He is governing as an extreme right winger.

Basically his populist campaign platform is DOA. The only thing thats been keep intact from his campaign is the racism.
    I don't dispute his embrace of a right wing agenda. Just sayin' he ain't a believer.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

6. Sponsored Links

I maintain that Donald is a political chameieon...he's whatever he needs to be to gain the greatest benefit to himself.
    Yeah. A con man.

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

In a Breibart interview Monday night Hannity described the Republican party in less than glowing terms:

"Here's my view on the Republican Party," Hannity said. "It's a dead party. They are morally corrupt, they are weak. they are ineffective, they're vision-less, and they have no identity."

Now, let's be honest: Hannity thinks the GOP is less than cool primarily because as a party it has failed to give Donald the full-throated, no questions asked support he wants to see from them. And I am inclined to dismiss out of hand any assertion that either party is "dead" - that's just hyperbole. That said, this is one of the few times I agree with our host (at least in part). When you endorse, fund, and support candidates like Donald and Moore, it's hard to see you as morally upright.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ushpmg00000313

As it turns out They we're in on it. All along. Ever since Reagan beat them back the last time. Americans should have started listening to the things they would never say earlier. These Republicans are the progressives first line of defense and as Constitutional "conservatives" know, there is nothing weak or spineless about them. They're rock ribbed in defense of what they actually believe in, (just not what you think) and against those they pretend to represent.

The time, support, resources, they've wasted can never be regained.

But it would be nice to have representation again so that younger Americans might have the option to choose America before it's cast into the ash heap of history like a banned text in fire. Burned unread, unappreciated, unknown.

^It's a free country^
    Elect, Primary, Repeat, Party - Teaparty
    Nature's Solar Power - Cleaner Burning Natural Gas

10. Sponsored Links

Well, with Saint Donnie "grab 'em by the ***** " Trump at the helm, I'd have to agree that the Republican party is morally bankrupt. There was a time, when I first joined the Republican party, that it stood for things like character, integrity, and family values. That party is pretty much dead now.

That pretty much leaves people like myself with no choice but to disassociate from both of the major parties. On the plus side, I've discovered that I actually enjoy being independent. I don't have to deal with the mental gymnastics that are required to justify party line decisions. I can recognize both parties for just what they are - corrupt, power-hungry organizations owned (and in the case of the Republican party, directly managed by) the elite donor class with no interest in doing anything to reduce the power and scope of the government.
    Hurricane Donald is now a Category 5. Please take all proper safety measures.

12. Sponsored Links

13. Likes Brack liked this post

What else is new?

15. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Goodman View Post
    See, that's total bullcrap, "a liberal in Republican clothes". You don't get to get away with that when Trump has pushed nothing but a hyperconservative agenda.
    I can get away with anything I want to get away with. What's trump going to do...come and scold me!???
    When you say "radical right", I think of these fellows who are trying to take the Republican party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye. ​Goldwater

17. Sponsored Links