Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Roy Moore, please get a new spox

I am from Alabama. Before the sexual allegations came out, I would not have voted for Moore. No way I want someone like him to continue to make Alabama look bad nationally.

I'm not going to vote for the Doug Jones either. Seems to a person to better represent Alabama image wise, but we need more than image.

I feel certain Moore will win. I know my state, I know what evangelicals here want. I also know how they think, and why they are able to disbelieve the sexual allegations. I was an evangelical for 20 years, and I've lived 40 years in this state.

Now, being from Alabama, I am torn by what appears to be the inevitable. Torn between wanting Moore to hang around the necks of the GOP for supporting him, and him being a representative of my state. Sessions was tolerable to me, Moore is going to be a big setback for Alabama's image, which is pretty low.

Roy Moore will be bad enough. But please, please, get a new spox Roy. The one you have out making the CNN circuit is embarrassing.

If anyone wants an example of this, I give you

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/anderson...iew-with-spox/

Video at link. Basically, Anderson Cooper did his homework, and she simply was not ready to answer his questions. That's bad enough, but her answers, while i laughed alot, were beyond cringe worthy. Worst spox I've ever seen interviewed.

OK, I know Roy won't be reading this...maybe someone can pass it on.

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    Just making fun of the left's new puritan attitude about sex. This may be coming back

How is it a puritan attitude?
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kękɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

4. Sponsored Links

Just making fun of the left's new puritan attitude about sex. This may be coming back

You see 'puritan' on one side of a divide with the rape of children on the other. As we say in frozen north, 'Gettoutteah'.
    "This was your heart, this swarm of flies. This was once your mouth, this bowl of lies." - Leonard Cohen

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    I am from Alabama. Before the sexual allegations came out, I would not have voted for Moore. No way I want someone like him to continue to make Alabama look bad nationally.

I'm not going to vote for the Doug Jones either. Seems to a person to better represent Alabama image wise, but we need more than image.

I feel certain Moore will win. I know my state, I know what evangelicals here want. I also know how they think, and why they are able to disbelieve the sexual allegations. I was an evangelical for 20 years, and I've lived 40 years in this state.

Now, being from Alabama, I am torn by what appears to be the inevitable. Torn between wanting Moore to hang around the necks of the GOP for supporting him, and him being a representative of my state. Sessions was tolerable to me, Moore is going to be a big setback for Alabama's image, which is pretty low.

Roy Moore will be bad enough. But please, please, get a new spox Roy. The one you have out making the CNN circuit is embarrassing.

If anyone wants an example of this, I give you

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/anderson...iew-with-spox/

Video at link. Basically, Anderson Cooper did his homework, and she simply was not ready to answer his questions. That's bad enough, but her answers, while i laughed alot, were beyond cringe worthy. Worst spox I've ever seen interviewed.

OK, I know Roy won't be reading this...maybe someone can pass it on.
    I thought it was interesting that Sessions said he has no reason to doubt the accusors. IMHO, Sessions knows more than most people, and doesn't want to be associated with the unethical behavior that is Roy Moore (Roy was removed from office twice for unethical actions).
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by jezcoe View Post
    Let's just agree the left has given' up on the free love attitude they had for decades.. Remember the "hook up" fad came after Bill Clinton...

We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

President Donald J. Trump as President

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by perdidochas View Post
    I thought it was interesting that Sessions said he has no reason to doubt the accusors. IMHO, Sessions knows more than most people, and doesn't want to be associated with the unethical behavior that is Roy Moore (Roy was removed from office twice for unethical actions).
    Seesions is from Alabama....he probably heard the rumors for years ahead of the rest of us too.

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaert View Post
    You see 'puritan' on one side of a divide with the rape of children on the other. As we say in frozen north, 'Gettoutteah'.
    Who raped children? You mean Bill and his pedophile plane buddies?

We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

14. Sponsored Links

Let's just agree the left has given' up on the free love attitude they had for decades.. Remember the "hook up" fad came after Bill Clinton...
    'Hook up' is a rational, predictable social adjustment to increasing mobility, ease of communication, the failure of nuclear families to deliver on their promised outcomes, and the monetization of most aspects of human exchange.

Not because a powerful ******* got a hummer from a subordinate he then tried to shame and destroy.
    "This was your heart, this swarm of flies. This was once your mouth, this bowl of lies." - Leonard Cohen

16. Sponsored Links

17. Likes Neocon Bob liked this post

You suck at diversion. I mean, it's just terrible. Roy 'Mall-banned' Moore.

19. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I don't understand your line of reasoning.

Have a "hook up" fad or women dressing how ever they want does not mean that sexual harassment is okay.

So I am not sure what you are getting at here.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kękɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

21. Sponsored Links

Apparently the idea that a fully grown man shouldn't molest a 14-year-old girl is a Puritan attitude to modern Republicans.

23. Sponsored Links

You mean like his plane buddy, trump? You voted for him.....so we KNOW child rape isn't on your list of concerns.

25. Sponsored Links

26. Likes Reinaert liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaert View Post
    'Hook up' is a rational, predictable social adjustment to increasing mobility, ease of communication, the failure of nuclear families to deliver on their promised outcomes, and the monetization of most aspects of human exchange.

Not because a powerful ******* got a hummer from a subordinate he then tried to shame and destroy.
    I haven't seen that type of liberal pseudo intellectual BS in years...

Bills' defense was a hummer was not sex, so all the kids copied him...

28. Sponsored Links

I don't understand your line of reasoning.

Have a "hook up" fad or women dressing how ever they want does not mean that sexual harassment is okay.

So I am not sure what you are getting at here.
    There are terms for that..lol!

"It's odd to have watched the left morph from free love to puritanism.."

Not that complicated.

30. Sponsored Links

Pedophile plane....what the...? Oh, wait.

Epstein, 64, was a regular for several years at Mar-a-Lago. Testimony in a prior court case indicated that Trump flew at least once on one of the planes Epstein owned and Trump’s phone numbers were in Epstein’s personal phone directory.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ficking-237983

In the affidavit filed in support of case, Mr Edwards claims that Mark Epstein (Jeffrey’s brother) testified that Mr Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with him, LegalNewz.com reported.

“Epstein’s phone directory from his computer contains 14 phone numbers for Donald Trump, including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump’s security guard and houseman,” the affidavit reportedly claims.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7631891.html

Whoops!

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

32. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

There are terms for that..lol!
    What are the terms?

"It's odd to have watched the left morph from free love to puritanism.."

How is treating women as equal human beings and not as objects going towards Puritanism?

Not that complicated.
    Apparently for some it is.

34. Sponsored Links