Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Roy Moore, please get a new spox

I am from Alabama. Before the sexual allegations came out, I would not have voted for Moore. No way I want someone like him to continue to make Alabama look bad nationally.

I'm not going to vote for the Doug Jones either. Seems to a person to better represent Alabama image wise, but we need more than image.

I feel certain Moore will win. I know my state, I know what evangelicals here want. I also know how they think, and why they are able to disbelieve the sexual allegations. I was an evangelical for 20 years, and I've lived 40 years in this state.

Now, being from Alabama, I am torn by what appears to be the inevitable. Torn between wanting Moore to hang around the necks of the GOP for supporting him, and him being a representative of my state. Sessions was tolerable to me, Moore is going to be a big setback for Alabama's image, which is pretty low.

Roy Moore will be bad enough. But please, please, get a new spox Roy. The one you have out making the CNN circuit is embarrassing.

If anyone wants an example of this, I give you

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/anderson...iew-with-spox/

Video at link. Basically, Anderson Cooper did his homework, and she simply was not ready to answer his questions. That's bad enough, but her answers, while i laughed alot, were beyond cringe worthy. Worst spox I've ever seen interviewed.

OK, I know Roy won't be reading this...maybe someone can pass it on.

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Greatest Onion headline in months

RNC: 'We Warned You Gay Marriage Would Be A Slippery Slope Toward Accepting Pedophilia'
    Love it
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

4. Sponsored Links

5. Likes bodecea liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    Just making fun of the left's new puritan attitude about sex. This may be coming back

So because I think it's inappropriate for a 30 year old man to molest a 14 year old girl, that makes me a "Puritan"?

Get the **** out of here.
    People will tell you anything but what they do is always the truth. P. J. O'Rourke

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Spox?
    I think they mean "spokesperson".
    People will tell you anything but what they do is always the truth. P. J. O'Rourke

9. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I am from Alabama. Before the sexual allegations came out, I would not have voted for Moore. No way I want someone like him to continue to make Alabama look bad nationally.

I'm not going to vote for the Doug Jones either. Seems to a person to better represent Alabama image wise, but we need more than image.

I feel certain Moore will win. I know my state, I know what evangelicals here want. I also know how they think, and why they are able to disbelieve the sexual allegations. I was an evangelical for 20 years, and I've lived 40 years in this state.

Now, being from Alabama, I am torn by what appears to be the inevitable. Torn between wanting Moore to hang around the necks of the GOP for supporting him, and him being a representative of my state. Sessions was tolerable to me, Moore is going to be a big setback for Alabama's image, which is pretty low.

Roy Moore will be bad enough. But please, please, get a new spox Roy. The one you have out making the CNN circuit is embarrassing.

If anyone wants an example of this, I give you

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/anderson...iew-with-spox/

Video at link. Basically, Anderson Cooper did his homework, and she simply was not ready to answer his questions. That's bad enough, but her answers, while i laughed alot, were beyond cringe worthy. Worst spox I've ever seen interviewed.

OK, I know Roy won't be reading this...maybe someone can pass it on.
    Spox?
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

11. Sponsored Links

Spox?
    https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/SPOX

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

13. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Two days ago Ms. Porter was in another CNN interview calling Roy Moore's accusers "criminals." Just a lovely person:

https://nypost.com/2017/12/05/roy-mo...ers-criminals/
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    It's odd to have watched the left morph from free love to puritanism..

These are the new clothes the left is suggesting for work these days
    Almost as strange as the party of personal values shedding them all to support a child sexual predator. Almost.

17. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

It's not an acronym.

Definition of acronym

: a word (such as NATO, radar, or laser) formed from the initial letter or letters of each of the successive parts or major parts of a compound term; also : an abbreviation (such as FBI) formed from initial letters : initialism.
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/acronym

It's not even English.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

19. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by force_field View Post
    He also suggested things got worse when we started letting black people vote. He's an *******. Even without the rapey parts.
    Hadn't heard that, but if true I'm hardly surprised.

21. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by force_field View Post
    He also suggested things got worse when we started letting black people vote. He's an *******. Even without the rapey parts.
    Yep, I've said many times he's a terrible candidate even if all the allegations are false.

23. Sponsored Links

It's not an acronym.

It's not even English.
    OK thanks for explaining why you were so confused.

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

OK thanks for explaining why you were so confused.
    I'm not the least bit confused.
    THE DEFICIT

27. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    Two days ago Ms. Porter was in another CNN interview calling Roy Moore's accusers "criminals." Just a lovely person:

https://nypost.com/2017/12/05/roy-mo...ers-criminals/
    Somehow it seems even worse that women like this one, the head of the RNC and the Alabama governor are so in the tank for Moore, simply because he's got an R after his name.

29. Sponsored Links

I'm not the least bit confused.
    Are you sure?

31. Sponsored Links

32. Likes bodecea liked this post
    Blog Entries

It's not an acronym.

It's not even English.
    Oh Miriam, oh Miriam, Oh wherefore art thou
    Come unglued from my dairy-air now
    so that I may pic-nit
    the definition of it
    as again we all groan: holy cow!
    ďThe best defense against bull **** is vigilance - So if you smell something, say something." Jon Stewart

34. Sponsored Links