364 against proceeding 58 to impeach - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default 364 against proceeding 58 to impeach

First house vote was today on The Don impeachment.

And what a rousing failure it was

Democratic Rep. Al Green, who has repeatedly called for the president's removal, introduced two articles of impeachment against Trump on Wednesday.

But lawmakers immediately voted to effectively kill his resolution, with 364 voting to table it and 58 Democrats voting to move ahead.
    But it wasn't over alleged Russian collusion. Wasn't about where he get's his money. Wasn't about the indictments and guilty pleas that have come down the the investigation.

Instead, Green highlighted Trump’s supposed association with “White Nationalism, Neo-Nazism and Hate,” as well as “Inciting Hatred and Hostility,” as offenses worthy of impeachment.

“Friends, whether we like it or not, we now have a bigot in the White House who incites hatred and hostility,” Green wrote in a letter.
    Keep the votes coming Dem's keep them coming. let them stack up for the mid terms

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...esolution.html

And the Congress critter apparently forced the vote over the wishes of the Dem house leadership.
    sigline.jpg
    DISPATCHERS SAVE SECONDS.................SECONDS SAVE LIVES

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes SpadeMarlowe, pennysworth, GOP_FAN liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by moonshine View Post
    just another right wing lie.

his approval rating from real clear politics is 39%
    even GOP leaning rassmussen has him at only 42%
    Rassmussen is at 44 %. The only poll that matters is at the ballot box.

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Can you link to these posters who bragged about poll numbers showing Trump losing and then denying they ever said that?
    You were around and had to have seen all the bragging in the weeks leading up to the election.

7. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    You were around and had to have seen all the bragging in the weeks leading up to the election.
    Where's the links to folks after the election denying what they earlier said about the polls? That, after all, is the operative part of the claim.
    As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day — and I will always defend their right to do so. --B.O.

9. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by texastea View Post
    They jumped the gun. Most in congress on both sides will wait for the results of all the investigations and then will impeach that scumbag proper.

I can fully appreciate the patriotic congressmen who insisted on making this statement now, but they just need to be a bit more patient.

The party of Roy Moore and Donald Trump has thoroughly disgraced itself and needs to mend it's sick ways. Removing this virus from office will be a good start in restoring the faith of Americans.
    I know you won't listen to me, you're one of the very far leftists here, but maybe you'll listen to a Democrat, the number 2 ranking Democrat, Steny Hoyer:

Quote Originally Posted by Steny Hoyer, D Maryland
    "Electing a president of the United States is the most important act American citizens take in setting the policies of their country. That should not be overturned except for the most egregious and demonstrable facts," Hoyer recently told reporters. "Do we disagree with [Trump's] policies? We do. But disagreeing with the policies is not enough to overturn an election — a free and fair election — of the American people."
    The difference between Trump supporters and Trump haters: Trump haters take everything he says literally but not seriously, Trump supporters take everything he says seriously, but not literally.

11. Sponsored Links

12. Likes coolidge liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    how many house votes were there to impeach Obama?
    Even the moron republicans wasn't stupid enough to believe it could happen. Apparently at least 58 dems are that dumb.

14. Sponsored Links

15. Likes coolidge liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DoLoop View Post
    Where's the links to folks after the election denying what they earlier said about the polls? That, after all, is the operative part of the claim.
    Correct. I was wrong. I thought Hillary would win. when I knew that tea leaves were not working out on election night. I said my mea culpas and went to bed.

Allan

17. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gimpmaker View Post
    Even the moron republicans wasn't stupid enough to believe it could happen. Apparently at least 58 dems are that dumb.
    They didnt think they could impeach Trump this out, i mean they can count numbers unlike Henry Hyde and the boys who impeached clinton despite the assurity that he would not be removed from office.

it was more symbolic than anything

Allan

19. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    It's the 58 dumb asses I applaud because only they could make Trump appear sane.
    Interesting. So you generally don't think that Trump appears sane ?

Go ahead and try to block my shtoyle !

21. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by DoLoop View Post
    If you were around during the campaign and following you and the other fellow both know the claim is correct.

Why should medicswife do the tremendous amount research and time involved to prove what everyone knows already???

Even if she did you would still not believe it or just ignore it. Most of us are on to the little games you guys play with such demands.

23. Sponsored Links

24. Likes Camp liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    They didnt think they could impeach Trump this out, i mean they can count numbers unlike Henry Hyde and the boys who impeached clinton despite the assurity that he would not be removed from office.

it was more symbolic than anything

Allan
    So the goal was to make fools of themselves??

26. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

So the goal was to make fools of themselves??
    Yep. Just like Henry (****ing) Hyde.

Allan

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    Yep. Just like Henry (****ing) Hyde.

Allan
    Did Henry lose his vote 364-58?

30. Sponsored Links

It was obnoxious the confidence that Clinton had the vote in the bag. Most polls had her up by 3-5% and we were told that it would not be THAT close.
    Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

32. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Did Henry lose his vote 364-58?
    Nope 50-50. still made an ass of himself and it was a purely symbolic. No way they had the votes to remove.

Allan

34. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post
    It was obnoxious the confidence that Clinton had the vote in the bag. Most polls had her up by 3-5% and we were told that it would not be THAT close.
    LOL. Here was the final real clear.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...nton-5491.html

clinton +3.2

as is pointed out in the link the final was Clinton +2.1

Missed by 1.1 which is in the MOE. right?

Allan

36. Sponsored Links