Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Default Al Franken should NOT resign. I hate hypocrisy i don't care who is doing it

It seems as if al franken gets a little touchy touchy with pictures. I hate him. i hate hes politics. i think hes a rabid liberal. but he should not resign. Not as long as conyers, moore, trump and any other politician accused of sexual misconduct resigns.

First i believe unless a criminal doing was done it should be up to the voters to decide if the candidate wants to stay. being immoral has never stopped a politician from running before so why start now? unless franken did something criminal. Why should he be forced to resign but moore win a senate seat? Why does trump get to stay? heck i think more women accused trump of sexual misconduct then they have al franken. so the president gets to stay? but someone below him has to go?

Franken should stay and tell liberals and consv to **** off. If the voters hate hes conduct so much they can vote him out of office. i would be pissed as hell if i had to resign for something the president of the united states gets to stay for.

BTW menedez from NJ did things ten times worse then franken and no one asked him to resign.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Fulmination liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by FlameHeart View Post
    That's disgusting for you to say that. Fetuses do have brains. And can feel pain. The brain, separated into the prosencephelon, the mesencephalon, the rhombocephalon, and the spinal cord, begin to develop at 4 weeks. By 13 weeks, the medulla oblongata and the cerebellum, as well as the midbrain, have developed. By 26 weeks the shape of the cerebrum is in it's final state, the cerebellum is developed, as well as the pons. Fetuses have brains. It's wrong to kill a fetus. Next.
    So you advocate that women should be required to carry this to term:

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnStraight View Post
    If only all Clinton, Rose, Conyers, Weinstein, Halperin, Lauer, et al were accused of was what people accused Trump and Franken of doing.
    I'm glad you see the difference...

We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

President Donald J. Trump as President

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Angra Mainyu View Post
    That behavior is unacceptable and he should resign.
    Franken should have just lied, cheated, stole, abused his power of office, or just been corrupt as a sitting senator, then he'd be in the clear

Where were you people when Clinton was president, or Governor of Arkansas for that matter? If all Clinton had ever done was cup a butt...

Suddenly anything even slightly inappropriate that a person does, over their entire lives, is reason enough to force them to resign from a new job, decades later?

Some women claim he cupped their butt or tried to kiss them, over a decade ago, when he was a civilian, so he must resign as a US Senator?
    If you are a liberal progressive, click below:
    http://forums.hannity.com/image.php?...ine=1495832717

9. Sponsored Links

we should totally make sexual harassment a partisan issue.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    I agree, He not a Weinstein/Clinton rapist and sadist with a long history of using his power to force women into sex.
    If only all Clinton, Rose, Conyers, Weinstein, Halperin, Lauer, et al were accused of was what people accused Trump and Franken of doing.
    If you are a liberal progressive, click below:
    http://forums.hannity.com/image.php?...ine=1495832717

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnStraight View Post
    Franken should have just lied, cheated, stole, abused his power of office, or just been corrupt as a sitting senator, then he'd be in the clear

Where were you people when Clinton was president, or Governor of Arkansas for that matter? If all Clinton had ever done was cup a butt...

Suddenly anything even slightly inappropriate that a person does, over their entire lives, is reason enough to force them to resign from a new job, decades later?

Some women claim he cupped their butt or tried to kiss them, over a decade ago, when he was a civilian, so he must resign as a US Senator?
    sexual harassment isn't a partisan issue.
    sexual harassment is finally being viewed as cultural wrong let not stop that by making it a partisan political issue.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    Is that what you were before you were born? When does the unborn baby get a brain? And when does it magically go from a "glob" to a human being?

As he/she exits the birth canal?
    we all started that way.....and I am an advocate of no abortion after viability.

17. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by bodecea View Post
    we all started that way.....and I am an advocate of no abortion after viability.
    that is the common stance of liberal in general but Republican would rather have us viewed as baby killing demons.

19. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    By the way, Twitter is full of videos and comments from a spox for Moore who refused to answer when asked:

If Moore still thinks gays should be jailed
    If Obama was born in the USA

Plus a couple of other things I've forgotten.

She said there is a conspiracy against Moore led by the WP and aided by Mitch McConnell, some other establishment Republicans, George Soros, gays, transgenders and bisexuals.

These people are nuts.

This dude will be a disaster. I really hope Jones wins.
    I saw that interview....I wish, after she said that Moore was the best pro-woman candidate, she'd been asked about his co-authoring a lecture on how women shouldn't run for political office and any good christian should never vote for a woman. Missed opportunity, IMO.....tho she probably would have ignored that one.

21. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Evilwestsidefan View Post
    Interesting how that baggage shows up after 40 years of public service. This whole thing is a bunch of liberal BS.
    Except....it DIDN'T just show up....it was info known in Alabama for those 40 years....the many people (not just victims) speaking up prove that. It's just that now it's being reported nationally.

23. Sponsored Links

Women need to man up and quit whining so much. They want to be treated equally, how many guys are whining about female abuse, and its real I know first hand. If this keeps going pretty soon you will not be allowed to look someone in the face.
    And.....there you have it. Women are whining when they report abuse.

25. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Goodman View Post
    It's pretty awful how Doug Jones put away those Klan murderers and had their liberty taken away.

Seriously, you're equivocating between Doug Jones and Roy Moore?
    The only problem with Doug Jones (other than his party) is his pro-choice views. If he were pro-life, Moore wouldn't stand a chance.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

27. Sponsored Links

Sounds like a true representative for Alabama, regarding the minors, pretty sure there is something there but its being twisted into something it was not, otherwise this would have been out there much sooner than this. Again we are talking Alabama 40 years ago, time to move on. If they have something he did within the last five years lets talk about that.
    Exactly...."sounds like a true representative for Alabama".

29. Sponsored Links

30. Likes Evilwestsidefan liked this post

Women need to man up and quit whining so much. They want to be treated equally, how many guys are whining about female abuse, and its real I know first hand. If this keeps going pretty soon you will not be allowed to look someone in the face.
    woman should just suck it up and let people sexual abuse them!

32. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post
    I would give that plumpy Trumpy a big Presidential hug if I could. With his consent and permission of course.
    So with my old crazy mom. She loves Trump.

34. Sponsored Links