; Al Franken should NOT resign. I hate hypocrisy i don't care who is doing it - Page 6

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Default Al Franken should NOT resign. I hate hypocrisy i don't care who is doing it

It seems as if al franken gets a little touchy touchy with pictures. I hate him. i hate hes politics. i think hes a rabid liberal. but he should not resign. Not as long as conyers, moore, trump and any other politician accused of sexual misconduct resigns.

First i believe unless a criminal doing was done it should be up to the voters to decide if the candidate wants to stay. being immoral has never stopped a politician from running before so why start now? unless franken did something criminal. Why should he be forced to resign but moore win a senate seat? Why does trump get to stay? heck i think more women accused trump of sexual misconduct then they have al franken. so the president gets to stay? but someone below him has to go?

Franken should stay and tell liberals and consv to **** off. If the voters hate hes conduct so much they can vote him out of office. i would be pissed as hell if i had to resign for something the president of the united states gets to stay for.

BTW menedez from NJ did things ten times worse then franken and no one asked him to resign.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Fulmination liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Excast View Post
    Roy Moore will be seated by the Republicans if he wins, which is likely to happen.
    The Republicans have no choice but seat him. There are no provisions for the senate NOT to seat someone.
    Once he is seated he can be expelled. Is that what you mean?

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrown View Post
    The Republicans have no choice but seat him. There are no provisions for the senate NOT to seat someone.
    He will not be expelled.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

7. Sponsored Links

Roy Moore will be seated by the Republicans if he wins, which is likely to happen.

I guess that will be up to the voters of AL, its governor, and the Senate itself.

Personally I could care less. I have Moore bashing fatigue.
    Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

9. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrown View Post
    They can with 60 votes. If Moore so much as blinks funny I see him getting ousted very quickly if seated.
    Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Evilwestsidefan View Post
    Interesting how that baggage shows up after 40 years of public service. This whole thing is a bunch of liberal BS.
    It's definitely being done by a bunch of politically motivated people, who should be ignored.
    If you are a liberal progressive, click below:
    http://forums.hannity.com/image.php?...ine=1495832717

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    We won't be getting liberty from Moore, a guy who believes Muslims cannot run for office and gays should be in prison.

He's the worst example of a big government authoritarian.
    I disagree. I think he's an excellent example of big government authoritarianism.
    And excellent examples of anything should be studied so I hope he's on TV every day he's in the Senate.
    All together now!

15. Sponsored Links

16. Likes Evilwestsidefan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    It seems as if al franken gets a little touchy touchy with pictures. I hate him. i hate hes politics. i think hes a rabid liberal. but he should not resign. Not as long as conyers, moore, trump and any other politician accused of sexual misconduct resigns.
    {snip}.
    Franken should not resign for a little grab assing he did as a civilian. Most all of this is all such BS.

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnStraight View Post
    It's definitely being done by a bunch of politically motivated people, who should be ignored.
    Yes, ignore all of the women who say a 30 something year old Roy Moore preyed on them while they were children. Ignore his comments about 9/11, gay people, and Muslims. Pretend that you are not voting for a person who is the complete opposite of the religious ideals that so many of his supporters claim to believe in.

Lie to yourself, because the reality you have helped to create is too ugly to deal with.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

20. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post
    They can with 60 votes. If Moore so much as blinks funny I see him getting ousted very quickly if seated.
    If Moore is elected he WILL be seated. there are no options to not seat an elected senator.
    After being seated he can be expelled.

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post

First i believe unless a criminal doing was done it should be up to the voters to decide if the candidate wants to stay. being immoral has never stopped a politician from running before so why start now? unless franken did something criminal. Why should he be forced to resign but moore win a senate seat? Why does trump get to stay? heck i think more women accused trump of sexual misconduct then they have al franken. so the president gets to stay? but someone below him has to go?

Franken should stay and tell liberals and consv to **** off. If the voters hate hes conduct so much they can vote him out of office. i would be pissed as hell if i had to resign for something the president of the united states gets to stay for.

BTW menedez from NJ did things ten times worse then franken and no one asked him to resign.
    Nah, he needs to resign. Welcome to the cultural revolution.

24. Sponsored Links

Yes, ignore all of the women who say a 30 something year old Roy Moore preyed on them while they were children. Ignore his comments about 9/11, gay people, and Muslims. Pretend that you are not voting for a person who is the complete opposite of the religious ideals that so many of his supporters claim to believe in.

Lie to yourself, because the reality you have helped to create is too ugly to deal with.
    Moore has not been a wallflower, he has been in and out of politics for decades. So when these forty year old allegations, which cannot be proven, are used in an October Surprise in an election like this, I say they deserve to be ignored.

You can complain that you disagree with my opinion on this, but I really don't care. I have never been the type who leaps up and grabs his pitchfork every time a lynch mob is formed.

26. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnStraight View Post
    Franken should not resign for a little grab assing he did as a civilian. Most all of this is all such BS.
    That behavior is unacceptable and he should resign.

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    We won't be getting liberty from Moore, a guy who believes Muslims cannot run for office and gays should be in prison.

He's the worst example of a big government authoritarian.
    How can we expect a man who already TWICE has shown he has no intention of following the Constitution as a Judge to honestly swear he will uphold and defend the Constitution. He's proven TWICE that he has no problem going against the Constitution when he feels like it.

30. Sponsored Links

I agree, He not a Weinstein/Clinton rapist and sadist with a long history of using his power to force women into sex.

We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

President Donald J. Trump as President

32. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by FlameHeart View Post
    He supports killing babies.
    Really? You fell for that crap?

34. Sponsored Links