; Al Franken should NOT resign. I hate hypocrisy i don't care who is doing it - Page 4

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Al Franken should NOT resign. I hate hypocrisy i don't care who is doing it

It seems as if al franken gets a little touchy touchy with pictures. I hate him. i hate hes politics. i think hes a rabid liberal. but he should not resign. Not as long as conyers, moore, trump and any other politician accused of sexual misconduct resigns.

First i believe unless a criminal doing was done it should be up to the voters to decide if the candidate wants to stay. being immoral has never stopped a politician from running before so why start now? unless franken did something criminal. Why should he be forced to resign but moore win a senate seat? Why does trump get to stay? heck i think more women accused trump of sexual misconduct then they have al franken. so the president gets to stay? but someone below him has to go?

Franken should stay and tell liberals and consv to **** off. If the voters hate hes conduct so much they can vote him out of office. i would be pissed as hell if i had to resign for something the president of the united states gets to stay for.

BTW menedez from NJ did things ten times worse then franken and no one asked him to resign.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Fulmination liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Evilwestsidefan View Post
    Interesting how that baggage shows up after 40 years of public service. This whole thing is a bunch of liberal BS.
    Ok let's pretend that all the allegations will be proven to be false.

He still:
    Thinks gays belong in prison
    Thinks Muslims should be banned from political office
    Ignored laws he doesn't agree with
    Is a birther

He's still an awful candidate. A big government authoritarian if ever their was one with more baggage than Southwest airlines.

5. Sponsored Links

6. Likes Brack liked this post
    Blog Entries

Women need to man up and quit whining so much. They want to be treated equally, how many guys are whining about female abuse, and its real I know first hand. If this keeps going pretty soon you will not be allowed to look someone in the face.

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    Ok let's pretend that all the allegations will be proven to be false.

He still:
    Thinks gays belong in prison
    Thinks Muslims should be banned from political office
    Ignored laws he doesn't agree with
    Is a birther

He's still an awful candidate. A big government authoritarian if ever their was one with more baggage than Southwest airlines.
    Sounds like a true representative for Alabama, regarding the minors, pretty sure there is something there but its being twisted into something it was not, otherwise this would have been out there much sooner than this. Again we are talking Alabama 40 years ago, time to move on. If they have something he did within the last five years lets talk about that.

10. Sponsored Links

Women need to man up and quit whining so much. They want to be treated equally, how many guys are whining about female abuse, and its real I know first hand. If this keeps going pretty soon you will not be allowed to look someone in the face.
    So women should "man up" and take sexual harrassment and rape?

Women in the entertainment and media industries and in Congress have been bullied, harrassed, threatened and assaulted for decades but they need to "man up?

Is this for real?

No wonder you support Trump.

12. Sponsored Links

13. Likes bodecea liked this post

I know right? They need to stop whining when they get grabbed by the *****! Freaking crybabies!
    I don't stand by anything - Donald trump

15. Sponsored Links

16. Likes bodecea liked this post

So women should "man up" and take sexual harrassment and rape?

Women in the entertainment and media industries and in Congress have been bullied, harrassed, threatened and assaulted for decades but they need to "man up?

Is this for real?

No wonder you support Trump.
    That was one if the craziest posts i've seen in a long while.

18. Sponsored Links

19. Likes bodecea liked this post

Sounds like a true representative for Alabama, regarding the minors, pretty sure there is something there but its being twisted into something it was not, otherwise this would have been out there much sooner than this. Again we are talking Alabama 40 years ago, time to move on. If they have something he did within the last five years lets talk about that.
    You think most people in Alabama believe gays should be in jail, Muslims banned from office, and they can break the law if they don't like it without consequence, and that Obama was born outside the USA?

Is this really the type of person you want in Congress?

21. Sponsored Links

You think most people in Alabama believe gays should be in jail, Muslims banned from office, and they can break the law if they don't like it without consequence, and that Obama was born outside the USA?

Is this really the type of person you want in Congress?
    Unfortunately joanne, 30% of all Republicans have the same beliefs. A downward spiral since Fox News became relevant.

23. Sponsored Links

Maybe so, but absolutely pathetic. I could never agree with those things.
    You're a good egg joanne, I can't understand why you're still a republican.

25. Sponsored Links

Great to have you back Buddy! I knew you would show up! I hate Hypocrisy too...(and not a fan much of golf either)
    ///////llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

27. Sponsored Links

First hand huh? Im going to assume you are not built like the Rooster in your avatar.
    ///////llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

29. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
    Unfortunately joanne, 30% of all Republicans have the same beliefs. A downward spiral since Fox News became relevant.
    Maybe so, but absolutely pathetic. I could never agree with those things.

31. Sponsored Links

There is a lot wrong with this post.

33. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
    You're a good egg joanne, I can't understand why you're still a republican.
    Maybe you should learn why the rest of us rejected the GOP.
    Hillary GONE! Obama GONE! AGW WOUNDED! Obamacare Pray!
    Ronald Reagan's 9 most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

35. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    dems in my oponion are already going to flip the house. the senate im not sure about so no this was not in my reason why i think franken should not resign.

the reason is there is a **** ton of sexual predators in congress/senate and its not fair for franken to resign when others are just going to hang in there.
    I've got three sacks of garbage in the house. I can only carry one at a time. I can't take one of them out, because it's not fair since I am leaving two in the house.

Let's say there are 200 sexual predators/harassers in congress.
    They can't kick one of them out because "it's not fair since congress is full of them".

Under your logic, unless they all leave at the same time, none of them should ever leave- because "it's not fair"

I think you need to think this through again.

37. Sponsored Links

38. Likes Camp liked this post