Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Al Franken should NOT resign. I hate hypocrisy i don't care who is doing it

It seems as if al franken gets a little touchy touchy with pictures. I hate him. i hate hes politics. i think hes a rabid liberal. but he should not resign. Not as long as conyers, moore, trump and any other politician accused of sexual misconduct resigns.

First i believe unless a criminal doing was done it should be up to the voters to decide if the candidate wants to stay. being immoral has never stopped a politician from running before so why start now? unless franken did something criminal. Why should he be forced to resign but moore win a senate seat? Why does trump get to stay? heck i think more women accused trump of sexual misconduct then they have al franken. so the president gets to stay? but someone below him has to go?

Franken should stay and tell liberals and consv to **** off. If the voters hate hes conduct so much they can vote him out of office. i would be pissed as hell if i had to resign for something the president of the united states gets to stay for.

BTW menedez from NJ did things ten times worse then franken and no one asked him to resign.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Fulmination liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBravoLambchop View Post
    A brainless glob of flesh and bone is not a baby.
    Next?
    Is that what you were before you were born? When does the unborn baby get a brain? And when does it magically go from a "glob" to a human being?

As he/she exits the birth canal?

5. Sponsored Links

6. Likes FlameHeart liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Trump election is everything I planned. I just wish few other step up to the plate starting with Session.
    Step up to the plate for what?

8. Sponsored Links

Next?
    I am more than willing to debate you on abortion. As Proud Mom and Teacher said...bring it.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

10. Sponsored Links

Next?
    The mental gymnastics that pro-choice or pro-abortion people go through is astounding.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by FlameHeart View Post
    So the men in Benghazi, were just attacked out of nowhere just 'cause? No one there to rescue them. Nothing wrong done on Hillary's part??...

...All I'm saying is that people are innocent until proven guilty.

14. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

True, you have a good point. But his opponent is even worse. Right now the race in Alabama is a big dumpster fire. That smells. Horribly.
    He is not worse.

The ads Moore is running here about Jones and the 2nd amendment is a straight up lie. It is also a lie that Jones supports partial birth abortion. Straight up lies my friend.
    “Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been. ”
    ― Jimmy Buffett

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by jwil59 View Post
    He is not worse.

The ads Moore is running here about Jones and the 2nd amendment is a straight up lie. It is also a lie that Jones supports partial birth abortion. Straight up lies my friend.
    Oh.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

18. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Oh.

Don't get me wrong, he is still a democrat. Jones does not even believe we should have to pay for a permit to exercise our 2nd amendment rights.

Another point is that at times we just have to take a stand, even when we do not get our way policy wise. I think that is better than sending a message to future congressional candidates that none of this even matters. It's not worth the chance of putting a guy like Moore in Congress. We would in essence be saying that they can do whatever the heck they want to and still sit in Congress. It's kinda depressing to me that there are absolutely no standards for public office these days. If they have the R or the D it is all good and i don't like that.
    ― Jimmy Buffett

20. Sponsored Links

21. Likes FlameHeart, Guilds liked this post
    Blog Entries

The mental gymnastics that pro-choice or pro-abortion people go through is astounding.
    How much,time,in prison should,a woman get for,knocking Willy off the wall?

23. Sponsored Links

He is not worse.

That's not what he told Chuck Todd in an MSNBC interview. He said he opposed any restrictions to abortion and he becomes pro life at the baby's birth. He straight up said that, so if he's saying something different today he's either lying now or then. And being a Democrat I'm going with the former.

I agree with you though that Moore needs to be defeated. Better luck next time.

Rs still have the Senate.

25. Sponsored Links

Oh.
    He actually said he's pro life after the baby is born. I'd call that a pro choice extremist. He's saying something different now because he's running in Alabama, not California.

27. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    That's not what he told Chuck Todd in an MSNBC interview. He said he opposed any restrictions to abortion and he becomes pro life at the baby's birth. He straight up said that, so if he's saying something different today he's either lying now or then. And being a Democrat I'm going with the former.

I agree with you though that Moore needs to be defeated. Better luck next time.

Rs still have the Senate.
    So you think Moore is the right choice?

Jones told a group in Huntsville he was against partial birth abortion. not that it matters that much cause the procedure is against the law isn't it? That is the most barbaric procedure ever invented if you ask me.

Moore has already been removed from office twice. It's to big a chance to take IMO. 20 years ago a republican like that would have been out before he even started.
    Last edited by jwil59; December 7th, 2017 at 12:36 am.
    ― Jimmy Buffett

29. Sponsored Links

So you think Moore is the right choice?

Jones told a group in Huntsville he was against partial birth abortion. not that it matters that much cause the procedure is against the law isn't it? That is the most barbaric procedure ever invented if you ask me.

Moore has already been removed from office twice. It's to big a chance to take IMO. 20 years ago a republican like that would have been out before he even started.
    If I lived in Alabama the right choice for me would be Lee Busby, the write in candidate.

He won't win obviously, but then I never thought Evan McMullen would either.

Since the winner will be either Moore or Jones. I don't like or trust any Democrats, but in my opinion Jones should win, because I don't want someone in Congress who:

Is credibly accused of sexual assault of a minor
    Believes Muslims should be banned from running for office
    Thinks gays should be in jail
    Is a "birther"
    Believes it's ok to defy the law if it's a law he disagrees with

So yes, guess I'm saying Jones is the right choice even though I'd vote for someone else.

And yes I believe partial birth abortion has been banned, back when Bush was in office. Only repeating what he told Chuck Todd awhile ago.

Anyway it's not my place to tell you how I think you should vote. Just glad it won't be for Moore. But it's really not my business, only saying what I'd do if in a similar situation.

31. Sponsored Links

By the way, Twitter is full of videos and comments from a spox for Moore who refused to answer when asked:

If Moore still thinks gays should be jailed
    If Obama was born in the USA

Plus a couple of other things I've forgotten.

She said there is a conspiracy against Moore led by the WP and aided by Mitch McConnell, some other establishment Republicans, George Soros, gays, transgenders and bisexuals.

These people are nuts.

This dude will be a disaster. I really hope Jones wins.

33. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    I wouldn't vote for Jones if I lived in Alabama. However, I hope he wins. There should be consequences to nominating awful candidates, especially one accused of assaulting a minor.

If I could vote there I'd be supporting the write in candidate, a genuine conservative and a General without Moore's baggage.
    Interesting how that baggage shows up after 40 years of public service. This whole thing is a bunch of liberal BS.

35. Sponsored Links