; Al Franken should NOT resign. I hate hypocrisy i don't care who is doing it - Page 2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Al Franken should NOT resign. I hate hypocrisy i don't care who is doing it

It seems as if al franken gets a little touchy touchy with pictures. I hate him. i hate hes politics. i think hes a rabid liberal. but he should not resign. Not as long as conyers, moore, trump and any other politician accused of sexual misconduct resigns.

First i believe unless a criminal doing was done it should be up to the voters to decide if the candidate wants to stay. being immoral has never stopped a politician from running before so why start now? unless franken did something criminal. Why should he be forced to resign but moore win a senate seat? Why does trump get to stay? heck i think more women accused trump of sexual misconduct then they have al franken. so the president gets to stay? but someone below him has to go?

Franken should stay and tell liberals and consv to **** off. If the voters hate hes conduct so much they can vote him out of office. i would be pissed as hell if i had to resign for something the president of the united states gets to stay for.

BTW menedez from NJ did things ten times worse then franken and no one asked him to resign.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Fulmination liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    Which part of Moore do you like? The locking up gays part? The getting kicked off the bench part? The forbidding certain religions from running part? The multiple women who said he cased them as young girls part? Or the "Republican" party?
    I don't like him. All I'm saying is that people are innocent until proven guilty.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

5. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    We won't be getting liberty from Moore, a guy who believes Muslims cannot run for office and gays should be in prison.

He's the worst example of a big government authoritarian.
    In that regards I agree.

As I said to you few days ago. I wouldn't vote for him....but that's just me.

I also take the 14 year old story to heart.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Of course you don't want Franken to resign, because if he does, Moore's election will be used extensively in 2018 to flip the House, and maybe even the Senate.

But c'mon? Its OK to be immoral as long as you are not criminal? Let me try that at work tomorrow. On 2nd thought, no thanks.

If I can get fired for sexual harassment, so can elected officials.
    dems in my oponion are already going to flip the house. the senate im not sure about so no this was not in my reason why i think franken should not resign.

the reason is there is a **** ton of sexual predators in congress/senate and its not fair for franken to resign when others are just going to hang in there.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

9. Sponsored Links

10. Likes Airyaman liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by FlameHeart View Post
    I don't like him. All I'm saying is that people are innocent until proven guilty.
    Only in a court of law.

12. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I just re-read that and it makes me sound like a Trumpster. I still dislike him as much as when I joined. I hate how he campaigned, how his base seemed to just magically appear when he said "build a wall." Trump isn't the most moral human being, or the most libertarian, as well as some of his followers, but he's a helluva lot better than the Democrats, who keep suggesting that we fix the problems the government has caused with more government.
    Trump election is everything I planned. I just wish few other step up to the plate starting with Session.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

14. Sponsored Links

True, you have a good point. But his opponent is even worse. Right now the race in Alabama is a big dumpster fire. That smells. Horribly.
    Why is he worse?

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    Hillary?
    So the men in Benghazi, were just attacked out of nowhere just 'cause? No one there to rescue them. Nothing wrong done on Hillary's part??

There was gross negligence on her part for using a private server, allowing it to be hacked. For not sending help when the Benghazi base was ambushed. That was proven.
    Last edited by FlameHeart; December 6th, 2017 at 10:42 pm.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

18. Sponsored Links

True, you have a good point. But his opponent is even worse. Right now the race in Alabama is a big dumpster fire. That smells. Horribly.
    I wouldn't vote for Jones if I lived in Alabama. However, I hope he wins. There should be consequences to nominating awful candidates, especially one accused of assaulting a minor.

If I could vote there I'd be supporting the write in candidate, a genuine conservative and a General without Moore's baggage.

20. Sponsored Links

21. Likes FlameHeart liked this post

The guy who spent his career putting away child molesters is not just as bad as the child molester.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

23. Sponsored Links

24. Likes GibsonSG liked this post

He supports killing babies.
    A brainless glob of flesh and bone is not a baby.
    Next?

26. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    dems in my oponion are already going to flip the house. the senate im not sure about so no this was not in my reason why i think franken should not resign.

the reason is there is a **** ton of sexual predators in congress/senate and its not fair for franken to resign when others are just going to hang in there.
    I have to give you kudos here.

I have a feeling there are a quite a few predators in our government, at all levels. I will not call them "sexual predators" because I think sex is not their main goal. I think it is the power they believe they hold over those under them.

Be it Hollywood, music, politics, or business, people of power have exploited others for too long. I have never been a victim, but I know there are victims. I want to empower the victims to come forward, IF they are truly victims. I realize nothing is flawless, and some will take advantage of this trend, but I hope this is a true turning point where people are treated more fairly.

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by enki View Post
    Why is he worse?
    He supports killing babies.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

30. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post

So instead of taking out the trash we should just ignore the pasts of these individuals?

Strange logic.

We should strive for representatives that don't just talk a good game, but actually back it up with the way they choose to live their lives.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

32. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBravoLambchop View Post
    A brainless glob of flesh and bone is not a baby.
    Next?
    That's disgusting for you to say that. Fetuses do have brains. And can feel pain. The brain, separated into the prosencephelon, the mesencephalon, the rhombocephalon, and the spinal cord, begin to develop at 4 weeks. By 13 weeks, the medulla oblongata and the cerebellum, as well as the midbrain, have developed. By 26 weeks the shape of the cerebrum is in it's final state, the cerebellum is developed, as well as the pons. Fetuses have brains. It's wrong to kill a fetus. Next.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

34. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

That's disgusting for you to say that. Fetuses do have brains. And can feel pain. The brain, separated into the prosencephelon, the mesencephalon, the rhombocephalon, and the spinal cord, begin to develop at 4 weeks. By 13 weeks, the medulla oblongata and the cerebellum, as well as the midbrain, have developed. By 26 weeks the shape of the cerebrum is in it's final state, the cerebellum is developed, as well as the pons. Fetuses have brains. It's wrong to kill a fetus. Next.
    I know I am going to hate myself for getting into this discussion.

The best science that we have on it is that the mechanism for pain shows up in the third trimester.

I am no fan of abortion.

It is though a matter of rights that shift over time as the fetus becomes more and more developed.

If a woman chooses to end a pregnancy, then it should be done as early as possible, long before a fetus has anything that would come close to being aware.

36. Sponsored Links

37. Likes FlameHeart liked this post