; Al Franken should NOT resign. I hate hypocrisy i don't care who is doing it - Page 11

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Default Al Franken should NOT resign. I hate hypocrisy i don't care who is doing it

It seems as if al franken gets a little touchy touchy with pictures. I hate him. i hate hes politics. i think hes a rabid liberal. but he should not resign. Not as long as conyers, moore, trump and any other politician accused of sexual misconduct resigns.

First i believe unless a criminal doing was done it should be up to the voters to decide if the candidate wants to stay. being immoral has never stopped a politician from running before so why start now? unless franken did something criminal. Why should he be forced to resign but moore win a senate seat? Why does trump get to stay? heck i think more women accused trump of sexual misconduct then they have al franken. so the president gets to stay? but someone below him has to go?

Franken should stay and tell liberals and consv to **** off. If the voters hate hes conduct so much they can vote him out of office. i would be pissed as hell if i had to resign for something the president of the united states gets to stay for.

BTW menedez from NJ did things ten times worse then franken and no one asked him to resign.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Fulmination liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jwil59 View Post
    I don't know anything about Busby but i am going to check him out. I have heard of that family because they are Tuscaloosa natives. He got 5% in the last poll i saw, which was enough to give Jones a 3 point lead. Busby being in might be what Jones needs to win. I am reading up on him, very interesting guy, retired marine.

He seems like a great guy, a solid conservative without Moore's nuttiness, not to mention scandals.

Anyway as I said it's not for me to say who you should vote for. I'm just glad it's not Moore. But you're a principled conservative so it's no surprise.

5. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    woman should just suck it up and let people sexual abuse them!
    Nope they should take care of their business and then report it if they think it needs that, but don't tell me the crap happened in the guy's hotel room.

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Evilwestsidefan View Post
    Take a good look at Congress should fit right in.
    Really? Please name current members of Congress who believe women and Muslims should not be able to run, gays should be in prison, laws can be ignored if they disapprove, and Obama was not born here.

9. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    Really? Please name current members of Congress who believe women and Muslims should not be able to run, gays should be in prison, laws can be ignored if they disapprove, and Obama was not born here.
    The point is there are a bunch of freaks there representing various extremes and he comes from Alabama. So there are plenty from everywhere else to balance it out.
    frederica-wilson-1.jpg

11. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
    It's not all that odd that Moore's behavior has been under wraps for a few decades.

When I was in high school (class of 1984), our high school band director raped at least a half dozen of my classmates (probably many more). The stories have just come out into the open in the past year. The reasons why the women were quiet for decades:

* They each thought they were the only one
    * They thought they had given consent (a drunk 14 year old cannot give consent)
    * They felt guilty or ashamed of themselves
    * They were afraid because he was an authority figure (a teacher who went on to local government before returning to education in another state)
    * They worried that admitting what happened would compel them to take legal action and they didn't have the energy for that

So they kept quiet for decades.

I can't imagine that their actions are unique.
    Sorry to hear and good point, an additional concern regarding that are the ones covering for the Band Director similar to what went on at Penn State, if I remember right those were guys.

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    It seems as if al franken gets a little touchy touchy with pictures. I hate him. i hate hes politics. i think hes a rabid liberal. but he should not resign. Not as long as conyers, moore, trump and any other politician accused of sexual misconduct resigns.

First i believe unless a criminal doing was done it should be up to the voters to decide if the candidate wants to stay. being immoral has never stopped a politician from running before so why start now? unless franken did something criminal. Why should he be forced to resign but moore win a senate seat? Why does trump get to stay? heck i think more women accused trump of sexual misconduct then they have al franken. so the president gets to stay? but someone below him has to go?

Franken should stay and tell liberals and consv to **** off. If the voters hate hes conduct so much they can vote him out of office. i would be pissed as hell if i had to resign for something the president of the united states gets to stay for.

BTW menedez from NJ did things ten times worse then franken and no one asked him to resign.
    You should probably tell everyone here to shut up about your hypocrisy regarding Obama/Trump golf.

15. Sponsored Links