Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Default Al Franken should NOT resign. I hate hypocrisy i don't care who is doing it

It seems as if al franken gets a little touchy touchy with pictures. I hate him. i hate hes politics. i think hes a rabid liberal. but he should not resign. Not as long as conyers, moore, trump and any other politician accused of sexual misconduct resigns.

First i believe unless a criminal doing was done it should be up to the voters to decide if the candidate wants to stay. being immoral has never stopped a politician from running before so why start now? unless franken did something criminal. Why should he be forced to resign but moore win a senate seat? Why does trump get to stay? heck i think more women accused trump of sexual misconduct then they have al franken. so the president gets to stay? but someone below him has to go?

Franken should stay and tell liberals and consv to **** off. If the voters hate hes conduct so much they can vote him out of office. i would be pissed as hell if i had to resign for something the president of the united states gets to stay for.

BTW menedez from NJ did things ten times worse then franken and no one asked him to resign.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Fulmination liked this post

He should resign.

Not that he is compelled by law to resign, but because it's the right thing to do. Him staying becomes a distraction. It tarnishes the party. Whatever agenda they support, he undermines it.

Sure, unlike Conyers, Franken provides an opportunity for Republicans to pick up his seat. But short-term damage is better than long-lasting damage. If Franken cares about his party, his convictions and his country, he should resign.

5. Sponsored Links

6. Likes Brack liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
    You're a good egg joanne, I can't understand why you're still a republican.
    I'm a conservative.

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    Maybe you should learn why the rest of us rejected the GOP.
    And embraced Trump.

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post
    I would give that plumpy Trumpy a big Presidential hug if I could. With his consent and permission of course.
    Oh I know. Once he's a few years out of office you can safely disown him, no worries.

12. Sponsored Links

Al should go. Moore will not be seated.

Maybe even Bill Clinton will get some long overdue justice as the Strzok mess is cleaned up and the email scandal properly conducted. (Bill and Hillary are a team CGI and all that.)

Justice moves slow, but truth will always win.
    Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MoleUK View Post
    And embraced Trump.
    I would give that plumpy Trumpy a big Presidential hug if I could. With his consent and permission of course.

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MoleUK View Post
    Oh I know. Once he's a few years out of office you can safely disown him, no worries.
    Not a chance. He is anti-lawyer kryptonite.

18. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FlameHeart View Post
    He supports killing babies.
    How many years in prison should an expectant mother get if she has an abortion?
    The point is, you can never be too greedy.

20. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Al should go. Moore will not be seated
    No, Moore will be seated with few objections from Republicans. Be proud.
    The point is, you can never be too greedy.

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Remus View Post
    Great to have you back Buddy! I knew you would show up! I hate Hypocrisy too...(and not a fan much of golf either)

24. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    By the way, Twitter is full of videos and comments from a spox for Moore who refused to answer when asked:

If Moore still thinks gays should be jailed
    If Obama was born in the USA

Plus a couple of other things I've forgotten.

She said there is a conspiracy against Moore led by the WP and aided by Mitch McConnell, some other establishment Republicans, George Soros, gays, transgenders and bisexuals.

These people are nuts.

This dude will be a disaster. I really hope Jones wins.
    If it is the spox I am thinking about, she is looney tunes. She shouldn't be allowed to do any more interviews.

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

26. Sponsored Links

Maybe even Bill Clinton will get some long overdue justice as the Strzok mess is cleaned up and the email scandal properly conducted. (Bill and Hillary are a team CGI and all that.)

You sure are getting your hopes up about that Strzok business.

Let me clue you in: nothing is going to happen with it. If anything, he will get s slap on the wrist and it will be all over.

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    By the way, Twitter is full of videos and comments from a spox for Moore who refused to answer when asked:

If Moore still thinks gays should be jailed
    If Obama was born in the USA

Plus a couple of other things I've forgotten.

She said there is a conspiracy against Moore led by the WP and aided by Mitch McConnell, some other establishment Republicans, George Soros, gays, transgenders and bisexuals.

These people are nuts.

This dude will be a disaster. I really hope Jones wins.
    None of that is surprising to me. Moore represents a lot of Americans.

30. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Evilwestsidefan View Post
    Women need to man up and quit whining so much. They want to be treated equally, how many guys are whining about female abuse, and its real I know first hand. If this keeps going pretty soon you will not be allowed to look someone in the face.
    This is the kind of poster I'm talking about when I speak of the people in my area. I don't think most Americans realize how low we can really go. But I think most Americans are going to find out.

32. Sponsored Links

Roy Moore will be seated by the Republicans if he wins, which is likely to happen.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

34. Sponsored Links