; Al Franken should NOT resign. I hate hypocrisy i don't care who is doing it

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Al Franken should NOT resign. I hate hypocrisy i don't care who is doing it

It seems as if al franken gets a little touchy touchy with pictures. I hate him. i hate hes politics. i think hes a rabid liberal. but he should not resign. Not as long as conyers, moore, trump and any other politician accused of sexual misconduct resigns.

First i believe unless a criminal doing was done it should be up to the voters to decide if the candidate wants to stay. being immoral has never stopped a politician from running before so why start now? unless franken did something criminal. Why should he be forced to resign but moore win a senate seat? Why does trump get to stay? heck i think more women accused trump of sexual misconduct then they have al franken. so the president gets to stay? but someone below him has to go?

Franken should stay and tell liberals and consv to **** off. If the voters hate hes conduct so much they can vote him out of office. i would be pissed as hell if i had to resign for something the president of the united states gets to stay for.

BTW menedez from NJ did things ten times worse then franken and no one asked him to resign.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Fulmination liked this post

Of course you don't want Franken to resign, because if he does, Moore's election will be used extensively in 2018 to flip the House, and maybe even the Senate.

But c'mon? Its OK to be immoral as long as you are not criminal? Let me try that at work tomorrow. On 2nd thought, no thanks.

If I can get fired for sexual harassment, so can elected officials.

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

5. Sponsored Links

6. Likes Solsbury Krill, Jamerican liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by FlameHeart View Post
    There's direct evidence of him touching a woman inappropriately while she is sleeping. For Moore et al., we still don't know yet if it's true, because there is a lack of evidence.
    What about the Moore Washington Post story do you not find credible?

8. Sponsored Links

There's direct evidence of him touching a woman inappropriately while she is sleeping. For Moore et al., we still don't know yet if it's true, because there is a lack of evidence.

Now, I'm not for victim-blaming. I've been a victim myself. And while it seems uncanny to ask the victim to provide 100 pages of evidence, but believe a potential perpetrator when they simply say "I didn't do it," I do believe people are innocent until proven guilty.

Since there is enough evidence to prove that Al Franken did act sexually inappropriate, I do think he should resign. Just my thoughts.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Of course you don't want Franken to resign, because if he does, Moore's election will be used extensively in 2018 to flip the House, and maybe even the Senate.

But c'mon? Its OK to be immoral as long as you are not criminal? Let me try that at work tomorrow. On 2nd thought, no thanks.

If I can get fired for sexual harassment, so can elected officials.
    I'm not sure if that is likely. People are tired. Tired of the same old, same old politics. They want change, positive change, a change for liberty. There is the silent majority. People aren't going to want to elect someone who keeps running on the same principle but never following through with them. And that's most of the Democrats. Except for the principle, stop Trump in every way possible. That was established by the Democratic voter base. All the others are based around Democrat politicians keeping their jobs in D.C. Or, most of them.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

12. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I'm not sure if that is likely. People are tired. Tired of the same old, same old politics. They want change, positive change, a change for liberty. There is the silent majority. People aren't going to want to elect someone who keeps running on the same principle but never following through with them. And that's most of the Democrats. Except for the principle, stop Trump in every way possible. That was established by the Democratic voter base. All the others are based around Democrat politicians keeping their jobs in D.C. Or, most of them.
    Not even close. When it comes to "who has to resign", it's always Democrats because of their constituencies and the organizations they belong to. That applies at the consumer level as well. People like Trump and Moore have constituencies and overlapping consumer bases that if they had two ****s wouldn't give 'em . They simply don't care, it doesn't really bother them, so people like Trump and Moore can safely ride it out.

14. Sponsored Links

If you are calling for Franken to resign but are voting for Moore, Ivanka has stated you will burn in a Christain fairy tale hell, so what's it matter?

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sknyluv View Post
    What about the Moore Washington Post story do you not find credible?
    Washington post has been known to blow things out of proportion- although they got Nixon. But since then, they've been a parrot for politicians in D.C. (no offense). I'm going to cross-check news sources before I believe it as fact. (again, no offense.)
    "Ignis aurum probat"

18. Sponsored Links

We won't be getting liberty from Moore, a guy who believes Muslims cannot run for office and gays should be in prison.

He's the worst example of a big government authoritarian.

20. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

True, you have a good point. But his opponent is even worse. Right now the race in Alabama is a big dumpster fire. That smells. Horribly.
    It's pretty awful how Doug Jones put away those Klan murderers and had their liberty taken away.

Seriously, you're equivocating between Doug Jones and Roy Moore?

22. Sponsored Links

Now, I'm not for victim-blaming. I've been a victim myself. And while it seems uncanny to ask the victim to provide 100 pages of evidence, but believe a potential perpetrator when they simply say "I didn't do it," I do believe people are innocent until proven guilty.

Since there is enough evidence to prove that Al Franken did act sexually inappropriate, I do think he should resign. Just my thoughts.
    Which part of Moore do you like? The locking up gays part? The getting kicked off the bench part? The forbidding certain religions from running part? The multiple women who said he cased them as young girls part? Or the "Republican" party?

24. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    We won't be getting liberty from Moore, a guy who believes Muslims cannot run for office and gays should be in prison.

True, you have a good point. But his opponent is even worse. Right now the race in Alabama is a big dumpster fire. That smells. Horribly.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

26. Sponsored Links

27. Likes Conan, Camp liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post

I just re-read that and it makes me sound like a Trumpster. I still dislike him as much as when I joined. I hate how he campaigned, how his base seemed to just magically appear when he said "build a wall." Trump isn't the most moral human being, or the most libertarian, as well as some of his followers, but he's a helluva lot better than the Democrats, who keep suggesting that we fix the problems the government has caused with more government.
    Last edited by FlameHeart; December 6th, 2017 at 10:28 pm.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

29. Sponsored Links

Actually, his opponent isn't that bad. Ask some posters here from Alabama that have known of him from way back.

31. Sponsored Links

I don't like him. All I'm saying is that people are innocent until proven guilty.
    Hillary?

33. Sponsored Links