Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Who's President after Trump/Pence are removed?

Is it Paul Ryan or McConnell?
    Unsure of the chain of command once a administration's removed from office.

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    Actually, Trump won because of the 5-10 things he keep saying at his rallies. And he made it clear that he hates the same things that his voters hate. Dude didn't even have a ground game and didn't really know what he was doing. The hate carried him to the Oval Office.
    Trump may not have had a ground game, but the GOP did.
    Also Hillary was a horrible candidate, and so was Trump, but Trump voters were frustrated as hell, and justifiably so, that much of the establishment did not care about them, and in the left's case even actively harmed them to carry out an insane ideology.
    I still am not a fan of Trump, and I doubt I ever will be, but just saying it was hate is a deliberate misinterpretation of what happened and why so many voters feel that so many in elected officials in Washington are the ones that hate them and could care less how much their policies hurt them.
    "Logic is hemlock to liberalism."

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Kelzan View Post
    Also Hillary was a horrible candidate, and so was Trump, but Trump voters were frustrated as hell, and justifiably so, that much of the establishment did not care about them, and in the left's case even actively harmed them to carry out an insane ideology.
    I still am not a fan of Trump, and I doubt I ever will be, but just saying it was hate is a deliberate misinterpretation of what happened and why so many voters feel that so many in elected officials in Washington are the ones that hate them and could care less how much their policies hurt them.
    This is a very reasonable explanation as to what happened last year. It makes a lot of sense.

And the left keeps leaving out the fact Trump flipped enough counties that had previously voted for Obama in WI, PA and MI to win.

6. Sponsored Links

Im really looking forward to a Mattis administration working hand in hand with Chuck and Nancy. I think a lot of good will come of such a union.
    Amazing how fast the reins of power can go from one ideology to another.
    God bless America.

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Bannon/Buchanan

10. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBravoLambchop View Post
    Im really looking forward to a Mattis administration working hand in hand with Chuck and Nancy. I think a lot of good will come of such a union.
    Amazing how fast the reins of power can go from one ideology to another.
    God bless America.
    I planned to stay away from this silly thread, but I just canít help myself. So.. where are we now? Oh yeah, youíve gone from an imaging that Trump and Pence are somehow removed, to now expanding your fictitious story to include a scenario where Mattis is President and somehow is working side by side with Pelosi and Schumer. Oh, and all of this has the blessing of the American people. Yeah...okay.
    😳😳😳
    The difference between Trump supporters and Trump haters: Trump haters take everything he says literally but not seriously, Trump supporters take everything he says seriously, but not literally.

12. Sponsored Links

First impeachment related vote.

Complete
    utter
    failure

But lawmakers immediately voted to effectively kill his resolution, with 364 voting to table it and 58 Democrats voting to move ahead.
    Wonder how many more Dem's will try and force the issue and have a misserable failure?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...esolution.html
    sigline.jpg
    DISPATCHERS SAVE SECONDS.................SECONDS SAVE LIVES

14. Sponsored Links

Yes, those voters are/were 100% frustrated by a lot of things. And Trump fed into that frustration and hate, repeated the same five or ten things in the rallies and on TV, and the voters ate it up. That's why he's in the Oval Office.

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Safiel View Post
    There IS something more frightening then President Trump.

He may be a monumental dumb ****.

Imagine President DeVos.

That makes you want to contemplate suicide.
    We can only hope ...

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

18. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

You know, this doesn't surprise me.
    Liberals believe that a woman found raped and murdered is morally superior to one with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

20. Sponsored Links

Trump only won because Dems were dumb enough to nominate Hillary.
    Unless she finds a way to weasel her way into winning the nomination again I don't think Trump can win reelection, unless he can actually find a way to behave himself on a regular basis (which I highly doubt).
    I hope the Dems nominate Pocahontas in 2020. What a hoot that would be.

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

22. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FlameHeart View Post
    Paul Ryan. Aren't you supposed to know this, as an educated adult?
    You're giving the OP wayyyy too much credit.
    Liberals believe that a woman found raped and murdered is morally superior to one with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

24. Sponsored Links

25. Likes FlameHeart liked this post

Who is President after Trump/Pence are removed?

Probably neither.

If Trump is impeached, then President Pence will appoint a new Vice President.
    That new VP would become POTUS if Pence were impeached.

In historical perspective, if President Ford had been impeached and removed from office, Rockefeller would have become president.

27. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    The dems brought an impeachment resolution to the house for a vote today and it went down in flames 364-58.

If the economy keeps booming Trump has 7 more years.

You can forget the house next year too.
    "Its the economy stupid." - James Carville.

29. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    This is a very reasonable explanation as to what happened last year. It makes a lot of sense.

And the left keeps leaving out the fact Trump flipped enough counties that had previously voted for Obama in WI, PA and MI to win.
    It could very well happen again. Notice that the most popular person in the Democratic party is Bernie; someone SO far to the left that for years he wasn't considered a Democrat by anyone, including himself. Don't try to tell the American people that your party hasn't lurched very far to the left.

31. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by FlameHeart View Post
    Paul Ryan. Aren't you supposed to know this, as an educated adult?
    Or at least one who knows how to use Google.

33. Sponsored Links

34. Likes FlameHeart liked this post