Default This Just In: Gun Control Is Obsolets

Remember that shooter in Northern California?

Wonder how he still had guns despite a court order?

He made them himself.

You heard that right....he got around all the gun control regs by simply making the guns himself.

Here's an article about someone with zero experience in machine tools, or gun making, made his own AR-15 right in his own office.

Even street gangs are making them now....all a result of the 3D printing revolution.

Forget gun show loopholes, enhanced background checks, weapons bans, psych evals, and anything else the gun control lobby can dream up.

The genie is now out of the bottle, anyone can now make their own guns, and you have no way to stop this. It's game over for gun control.
    Don't blame me, I voted for Gary Johnson.

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floydefisher View Post
    Remember that shooter in Northern California?

Wonder how he still had guns despite a court order?

He made them himself.

You heard that right....he got around all the gun control regs by simply making the guns himself.

Here's an article about someone with zero experience in machine tools, or gun making, made his own AR-15 right in his own office.

Even street gangs are making them now....all a result of the 3D printing revolution.

Forget gun show loopholes, enhanced background checks, weapons bans, psych evals, and anything else the gun control lobby can dream up.

The genie is now out of the bottle, anyone can now make their own guns, and you have no way to stop this. It's game over for gun control.
    People have been making their own guns for more than a hundred years.

We should still enforce the existing federal laws fully including aggressively prosecuting those who unlawfully attempt to obtain firearms.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

4. Sponsored Links