; Not guilty in the Kate Steinle case.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Default Not guilty in the Kate Steinle case.

So in California, you can take a rifle, point it into a crowd and pull the trigger and kill someone. And that is not a crime.

Is that the law for everyone or simply the illegal invader rule?
    Last edited by altair1013; November 30th, 2017 at 8:54 pm.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes SpadeMarlowe liked this post

Just unbelievable that they didn't even get a manslaughter conviction. The defense basically admitted to that.

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by altair1013 View Post
    So in California, you can take a rifle, point it into a crowd and pull the trigger and kill someone. And that is not a crime.

San Francisco residents are just disgusting. That they would do this doesn't surprise me at all unfortunately.

7. Sponsored Links

handgun.
    "you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

9. Sponsored Links

WE don't need to forget that SF is the most backward, hard left, super duper, misguided, city of an also misguided state. It makes sense.
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    San Francisco residents are just disgusting. That they would do this doesn't surprise me at all unfortunately.
    Almost as if the jury did their civic duty and listened to all the evidence over many days, spent six days weighing the evidence and came to a unanimous decision. Yeah these are really disgusting people you know nothing about.

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Almost as if the jury did their civic duty and listened to all the evidence over many days, spent six days weighing the evidence and came to a unanimous decision. Yeah these are really disgusting people you know nothing about.
    The defense says he found the gun and fired it; which resulted in her death. Even if you swallow that how is that NOT manslaughter?

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddad409 View Post
    They are just as disgusting as the OJ jurors. Politics over justice out there.
    Are they as disgusting as brave internet heroes who have the class to deride an entire city because a group of them gave up their time to hear the evidence in a case(instead of sound bites) and then deliberated upon the verdict for six days amongst themselves until they were all in agreement? I wasn't on this jury and didn't sit through the trial so I accept their judgement. Get the feeling that your idea of a trial would have been the time it takes to make a noose.

17. Sponsored Links

18. Likes bodecea liked this post

They are just as disgusting as the OJ jurors. Politics over justice out there.

20. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmouse View Post
    The defense says he found the gun and fired it; which resulted in her death. Even if you swallow that how is that NOT manslaughter?
    Was that an option? I'm asking.

22. Sponsored Links

I'd actually be more interested in knowing how a prosecutor failed to get a conviction in a gun related incident in one of the most anti-gun cities in the country.
    Hurricane Donald is now a Category 5. Please take all proper safety measures.

24. Sponsored Links

25. Likes SpadeMarlowe liked this post
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm surprised Trump hasn't abolished the jury system yet. Maybe all the Fox News fans here can start a petition.

#MAGA = Many Are Getting Arrested.
    "Don't give this man the nuclear codes." -- Tony Schwartz, co-author "The Art of the Deal."

27. Sponsored Links

28. Likes Pam95650, bodecea liked this post

The hell he isn't guilty.
    Hillary GONE! Obama GONE! AGW WOUNDED! Obamacare Pray!
    Ronald Reagan's 9 most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

30. Sponsored Links

31. Likes SpadeMarlowe liked this post

Right. They bought the "I pointed the gun at her and it accidentally went off" defense. Pure left coast genius.
    Brennan on evidence of collusion: "I don't do evidence"

33. Sponsored Links

34. Likes SpadeMarlowe liked this post

None of us were on the jury. None of us were presented with ALL the evidence. The only information we know is what the media has reported.

36. Sponsored Links

37. Likes madasheck, Toll Collector liked this post