Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Default Republicans rushing to fleece the country, to give more cash to the top 0.1%

Joint Committee on Taxation just finished analyzing the tax bill, and says that even if Republicans' claims regarding the economic growth it will spur prove to be true, the bill will still add $1 Trillion to the national debt. Tax cuts for the rich and corporations that are making more money than ever, will cost all of us $1 Trillion. And you cons like to cry about "redistribution of wealth".

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/u...T.nav=top-news

Republicans are so anxious to pay off their rich donors, that they'll drive the country into debt by another $1 Trillion, just so the richest wall streeters and Paris Hilton, and Ivanka Trump can be more wealthy and pay less taxes. And the burden of all this - on middle class America.

What a con job, and you Trump voters ate it all up!

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    I don't see anyone saying they are cool with it. But it's obvious fiscal conservatives are a small minority.

I do support Rubio and Lee pushing for tax relief for working families and the middle class and Ds voting against it.

The left are a bit late heading to the fainting couches. Where was the outrage when Dems we're adding trillions to the debt?
    Personally, I would rather have the equivalent in spending cuts rather than the tax cuts. It is more important to me that people be rewarded for hard work and ingenuity instead of being the recipients of government favoritism. The only way to do that is to remove some of the government's ability to play favorites by reducing it's spending.

4. Sponsored Links

How does this bill create jobs? I mean, it's called the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Is there anything in there that creates jobs? We tried this trickle down theory with Bush. The CEOs of major corporations have already said that they were not planning on hiring more personel. They said they would rather pay dividends to their shareholders.

Reducing the corporate tax rate from 35% to 20% would reduce Federal revenues by about 40%. Do we think those corporations are going to increase profits by 40%? The reduction in revenue would have to be made up somewhere? There aren't enough middle class people to make up that difference.

Can someone logically explain how this tax bill will 1) create jobs 2) increase revenues?

6. Sponsored Links

7. Likes Honest Abe liked this post
    Blog Entries

I don't see anyone saying they are cool with it. But it's obvious fiscal conservatives are a small minority.

I do support Rubio and Lee pushing for tax relief for working families and the middle class and Ds voting against it.

The left are a bit late heading to the fainting couches. Where was the outrage when Dems we're adding trillions to the debt?

Why are you blaming democrats for not voting for the Rubio-Lee amendment when it doesn't need one single Democrat vote to pass?

The Koch's hate the amendment btw.

They don't want to give back that 2% to greedy do nothings with children.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kækɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

9. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    How do you figure? Please be specific since I know you have a good understanding of these issues. In 2019, the first year of enactment, roughly half of the tax cuts goes to those making $200,000 and more, which is the top 5% of the nation.

I base this on the table on page 10 of the CBO report of the Senate Bill.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ate-tax-bill/#
    I'm listening to people like Marco Rubio and Mike Lee instead of reading Mother Jones.

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBravoLambchop View Post
    Laughing at Trumpbots banging on soup kitchen doors come 2025 will be an acceptable form of entertainment.
    I’d love to deny them their soup too, for what they did. But I won’t. Because having hordes of weak and poor makes us all weak.

13. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

The biggest tax cuts are for working class people.
    Every single independent analysis shows that that is far from true.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kækɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe View Post
    What about obama care? It’s not a good healthcare solution. So what. Why does saying “see Obama care” make huge tax cuts for the rich at a trillion dollar expense to the rest of us make good sense? Wake up, these people aren’t on your side. You’re being used and fleeced.
    Dems are the one who wants DC to run everything and pass out gifts to larges corps like forced customers for insurance co's for donations..

We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

President Donald J. Trump as President

17. Sponsored Links

You’re hopeless if you believe that. Read something not written by Trump’s supporters. Read any newspapers.
    A lot of what's being reported is bull ****.

I'll listen to Senate Republicans like Rubio, not the Trump supporters.

Trump has nothing to do with this bill. Republicans are doing all the work.

19. Sponsored Links

Trump smoking crack tax reform 2017.
    Anyone who has run a business or has money knows this is a complete fraud.
    Red meat for angry working class people who never had a chance to begin with.

21. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

How do you figure? Please be specific since I know you have a good understanding of these issues. In 2019, the first year of enactment, roughly half of the tax cuts goes to those making $200,000 and more, which is the top 5% of the nation.

I base this on the table on page 10 of the CBO report of the Senate Bill.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ate-tax-bill/#

23. Sponsored Links

Joint Committee on Taxation just finished analyzing the tax bill, and says that even if Republicans' claims regarding the economic growth it will spur prove to be true, the bill will still add $1 Trillion to the national debt. Tax cuts for the rich and corporations that are making more money than ever, will cost all of us $1 Trillion. And you cons like to cry about "redistribution of wealth".

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/u...T.nav=top-news

Republicans are so anxious to pay off their rich donors, that they'll drive the country into debt by another $1 Trillion, just so the richest wall streeters and Paris Hilton, and Ivanka Trump can be more wealthy and pay less taxes. And the burden of all this - on middle class America.

What a con job, and you Trump voters ate it all up!
    I see LIBs have got their marching orders on what talking points they will be reciting. This is a preview of how the left will spin the tax cuts.
    Hillary 2020!

25. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    Making stuff up I see.
    Yup, I'm making up my own opinion.
    If you are a liberal progressive, click below:
    http://forums.hannity.com/image.php?...ine=1495832717

27. Sponsored Links

I'm on my phone so can't post links. But if anyone on the left has a bit of an open mind look at Marco Rubios Twitter account.

He's fighting for working families, which is something we all should support.

29. Sponsored Links

You’re hopeless if you believe that. Read something not written by Trump’s supporters. Read any newspapers.

31. Sponsored Links

Hmmm..... If almost half of the people don't pay any Federal income tax how the hell can they expect to get a tax cut?

33. Sponsored Links