Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default 'Today' show host Matt Lauer fired for sexual harassment and the industry earthquake

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ha...onduct-n824831

Woke up this morning to the stunning news that Matt Lauer had been fired. According to reports, this wasn't a single incident. Give NBC credit -- it showed zero tolerance -- unlike some other media outlets -- in the way they dealt with this. But this has caused an earthquake through the media, entertainment and political world. I'm sure we'll hear more about this in coming days.

It makes one wonder, though, about other cases that may come to light and other areas that haven't really been hit. I'm thinking specifically of the music world, but I'm sure there are others, too.

It looks like, however, it's a new dawn.

#MAGA = Many Are Getting Arrested.
    "Don't give this man the nuclear codes." -- Tony Schwartz, co-author "The Art of the Deal."

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by party-free View Post
    Another "leftist" who was actually held accountable for his actions without screaming #FAKENEWS, LIBERAL HIT JOB, I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM FOR HIS MORALS.
    This. It seems, for the most part that if you make serious allegations against a left leaning individual, action is taken. If you do the same for a right-wing individual, you get called a liar.

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

4. Sponsored Links

5. Likes party-free liked this post

O'Reilly and Lauer should do a show together; call it "Shamed".
    Bet me you wouldn't watch.
    Never underestimate the therapeutic power of driving fast and listening to very loud music.

7. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    It's amazing how many of these liberal women allowed other young women to become victims by being silent.

The massive hypocrisy of the Clinton years finally catching up..
    It's not just Clinton either...or sexual. I bet libs are equally as bad on racism as they are sex predators.

Remember when they accuse others you can bet they're doing it themselves.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

9. Sponsored Links

10. Likes Cratic3947 liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MollyBrown View Post
    It says a lot about you and that basket of deplorables.

Looking forward to to your future postings whining that someone called you deplorable just because you support a sexual assulter.
    Oh spare me your righteousness BS.

You libs deserve everything that's coming down the pipe.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

12. Sponsored Links

13. Likes ctherc, ExDem liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmouse View Post
    I am guessing Charlie Rangel. He can get away with being a tax cheat so one has to wonder what else he can get away with. BTW, now Cokie Roberts is admitting to giving John Conyers a pass for years. According to her young women on Capitol Hill were routinely warned never to be alone with him. Now they will call HER a right-wing shill!
    Well, I was wrong and that was fast! It seems to be Garrison Keillor ("Prairie Home Companion"); who has been fired from Minnesota NPR for inappropriate behavior.

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post

It's been a tough year for the charlatans in the detestable party of democrats.

They lie about fighting for equality
    They lie about fighting for the middle class
    They lie about being the champions of women

.......they will lie about anything as long as it gets them power, money and control.

Each day more and more of them in the media, hollywood, schools and congress are exposed for the pedophiles, sexual predators, thieves and dirtbags they truly are and it's absolutely glorious the witness the culling of democrat cancer that has infested this country for decades.

And, most importantly, none of this would be happening if we had that criminal clinton in the White House.

17. Sponsored Links

18. Likes ExDem liked this post
    Blog Entries

It's not just Clinton either...or sexual. I bet libs are equally as bad on racism as they are sex predators.

Remember when they accuse others you can bet they're doing it themselves.
    As in ANTIFa answering free speech with name labeling of "fascist" and committing acts of violence?

Fascist; A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government and no tolerance for opposing opinions. Fascist traces to the Italian word fascio, meaning "group, bundle." Under fascist rule, the emphasis is on the group the nation with few individual rights.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

20. Sponsored Links

Got under your skin. Lol. Only one of us has voted for an admitted sexual assulter.

22. Sponsored Links

Good riddance to another exposed deranged leftist deviant

24. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    Sounds like he should have been out a decade ago... Just like they covered for Bill and Hill through last election.
    Yes apparently people are now saying they KNEW about Matt and this was from 2003 or something and the network knew about it and did nothing until they knew a bunch of people were investigating it.

They tried to fire him before the hit piece came out to try to cover there collective butts but it is back firing on them.

Again the Private Sector Fires the people and the Political Sector rallies around the people and protects them and makes excuses.
    Yes Trump was elected but people KNEW what he was and was still elected. So the way to fire Trump is to vote him out or impeach him.
    People didn't know about Al Frankin and the other people.
    (I don't think Al should resign or the other person, because the left can't say anything about Trump and his crap when the left has an actual grabber with evidence. we just have Trump Saying something)

I actually think we should get Mike Pence in office at least it very doubtful he will have any current sexual harassment charges on him. And many of the media Mocked him.

So go on Dems Impeach Trump lets get Pence in.
    Then you should remove Frankin and all the other dems who did stuff.
    Jack Burton: May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

26. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ctherc View Post

.......they will lie about anything as long as it gets them power, money and control.

Each day more and more of them in the media, hollywood, schools and congress are exposed for the pedophiles, sexual predators, thieves and dirtbags they truly are and it's absolutely glorious the witness the culling of democrat cancer that has infested this country for decades.

And, most importantly, none of this would be happening if we had that criminal clinton in the White House.
    You managed to pack an awful lot of partisan horse **** in one post, well done!
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    Plus, women now can be assured that Trump even has the predator problem under control.
    This is garbage, considering Trump himself is accused of predatory behavior and misogyny.

He's even admitted he deliberately walked in on Miss America contestants while they were undressed.

So spare us that nonsense please.

30. Sponsored Links

31. Likes party-free liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ctherc View Post

Wait for racism charges start coming out.

33. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MollyBrown View Post
    Got under your skin. Lol. Only one of us has voted for an admitted sexual assulter.
    Riiiiigggghhhttt......

35. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    You managed to pack an awful lot of partisan horse **** in one post, well done!
    I'm just so sick of many people making this a liberal/ conservative partisan thing.

Can we not agree that BOTH sides have their share of dirtbags and sexual perverts?

I don't care if they are left or right wing, D or R. I want all of the abusers of women exposed (pun unintended), to lose their jobs and face criminal charges if appropriate.

37. Sponsored Links

38. Likes party-free, GibsonSG liked this post