Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default 'Today' show host Matt Lauer fired for sexual harassment and the industry earthquake

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ha...onduct-n824831

Woke up this morning to the stunning news that Matt Lauer had been fired. According to reports, this wasn't a single incident. Give NBC credit -- it showed zero tolerance -- unlike some other media outlets -- in the way they dealt with this. But this has caused an earthquake through the media, entertainment and political world. I'm sure we'll hear more about this in coming days.

It makes one wonder, though, about other cases that may come to light and other areas that haven't really been hit. I'm thinking specifically of the music world, but I'm sure there are others, too.

It looks like, however, it's a new dawn.

#MAGA = Many Are Getting Arrested.
    "Don't give this man the nuclear codes." -- Tony Schwartz, co-author "The Art of the Deal."

2. Sponsored Links

We need a who's next pool. I'm thinking Bill Maher. Ok, hoping..

We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

President Donald J. Trump as President

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    That's right....chances are good I'll vote for him again in 2020.

How you like that lib?
    Every single facet of the economy is better today. Plus, women now can be assured that Trump even has the predator problem under control. They can now come forward & not fear the Democrat Party ruining them. I guess we owe Moore something, huh?
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by bigtwnvin View Post
    If Lauer isn't completely dismissed from the media or labeled "toxic" do you think he could apologize, move on and use his name in a quorum to call out the "national politicians" (i.e. Conyers, Franken and others) who seem to be getting a whopping hall pass?
    Lauer has cred and probably a lot of sympathetic media friends; I don't see him going quietly.
    Lauer will likely just disappear from the public view.

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

8. Sponsored Links

Seems Lauer is a Weinstein type. A sadist. Mean about it.

Yashar Ali 🐘Retweeted Yashar Ali 🐘
    Lauer is among the worst I've heard about. Not in terms of the kind of misconduct but the way in which he manipulated these women into silence. It's evil, frightening stuff

We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

10. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Look around you. Libs talk about women right and equality....but they're the biggest predictors of women.

Again...when libs accuse others for doing something you can bet they're doing it as the speak.

Hypocrites.
    Libs only seem like bigger predators because we are the only ones doing anything about it.

Trump is a sexual predator and you love him for it.

12. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    Libs only seem like bigger predators because we are the only ones doing anything about it.

Trump is a sexual predator and you love him for it.

How you like that lib?
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Seems everyone who gets caught up in sexual harassment loses their jobs...well, except for national politicians.
    If Lauer isn't completely dismissed from the media or labeled "toxic" do you think he could apologize, move on and use his name in a quorum to call out the "national politicians" (i.e. Conyers, Franken and others) who seem to be getting a whopping hall pass?
    Lauer has cred and probably a lot of sympathetic media friends; I don't see him going quietly.
    Never underestimate the therapeutic power of driving fast and listening to very loud music.

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    We need a who's next pool. I'm thinking Bill Maher. Ok, hoping..
    I am guessing Charlie Rangel. He can get away with being a tax cheat so one has to wonder what else he can get away with. BTW, now Cokie Roberts is admitting to giving John Conyers a pass for years. According to her young women on Capitol Hill were routinely warned never to be alone with him. Now they will call HER a right-wing shill!

18. Sponsored Links

19. Likes Cratic3947 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmouse View Post
    I am guessing Charlie Rangel. He can get away with being a tax cheat so one has to wonder what else he can get away with. BTW, now Cokie Roberts is admitting to giving John Conyers a pass for years. According to her young women on Capitol Hill were routinely warned never to be alone with him. Now they will call HER a right-wing shill!
    It's amazing how many of these liberal women allowed other young women to become victims by being silent.

The massive hypocrisy of the Clinton years finally catching up..

21. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

How you like that lib?
    I like it a lot. Itís best to admit you are completely hypocritical rather than try to fight it.

Obey your king.

23. Sponsored Links

24. Likes party-free, Reinaert, Excast liked this post

How you like that lib?
    It says a lot about you and that basket of deplorables.

Looking forward to to your future postings whining that someone called you deplorable just because you support a sexual assulter.

26. Sponsored Links

27. Likes party-free, Reinaert liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    Another leftist is swallowed up by the lefts own hysteria..
    Another "leftist" who was actually held accountable for his actions without screaming #FAKENEWS, LIBERAL HIT JOB, I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM FOR HIS MORALS.

29. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    I like it a lot. Itís best to admit you are completely hypocritical rather than try to fight it.

Obey your king.
    Here's a thought switch sides & be on the winning side, Dantes.
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

31. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

How you like that lib?
    Was there ever any doubt Trump supporters would continue to stay on bended knee and kiss the ring?

33. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by party-free View Post
    Another "leftist" who was actually held accountable for his actions without screaming #FAKENEWS, LIBERAL HIT JOB, I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM FOR HIS MORALS.

Sounds like he should have been out a decade ago... Just like they covered for Bill and Hill through last election.

35. Sponsored Links