; Christmas is back - Trump Christmas cards say "Merry Christmas", not "Happy Holidays" - Page 23

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Smile Christmas is back - Trump Christmas cards say "Merry Christmas", not "Happy Holidays"

Some news from the White House that should bring Christmas Cheer to the even the most ardent #NeverTrump conservatives.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...appy-holidays/

The Trumps are bringing Christmas back, the Trump family Christmas card is the first Presidential family card in a long time to mention Christmas. The Trump family is protecting treasured Western values that the left wishes to erode and wash away in favor of secularism and immigration of people with foreign values.

The word Christmas is no longer forbidden in case it offends Muslims or anti-Christian secular extremists.

Even the nasty Bush family refused to say "Merry Christmas" and surrendered to these groups. This isn't a liberal versus conservative issue, there are many so-called conservatives like the Bushes who support the war on Christmas and Christianity.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-ho...ds-cause-stir/

I strongly believe the actions speak louder than words. While I am aware that President Trump does not speak the traditional words of a Christian man, so far President Trump being a much better President for Christians than Bush ever was.

Candidate Trump said we would be saying Merry Christmas again. President Trump is saying it.

Promise kept.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Camp, MrCapitalism liked this post

Someone forgot to inform the USPS that we are saying Merry Christmas again. All day yesterday I kept hearing USPS commercials pushing their line of HOLIDAY CARDS!

Rat bastards at USPS...probably a Union Job.
    Tis the Season ... Luke 2:7-14

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    I'm glad you acknowledge Trump doesn't speak traditional words most Christians do.

And I agree actions often speak louder than words.

For example, someone being married and faithful to the same spouse for decades. That's true of Bush. By all accounts he's been a family man without a hint of personal scandals.

Unlike someone else who's had multiple marriages and bragged about adultery and promiscuity on the Howard Stern show, and has been accused of multiple harrasments and sexual assaults against women.

I strongly disagreed with Bush on a lot of things. But at least he was a decent man who respected the office he held.
    By all accounts, Bush Snr was also a decent family man without a hint of scandals. Then we found it he's been sexually assaulting women since at least 1992, and brags about being "David Cop-A-Feel' before groping women. Oh, and he also groped a child's buttocks. And, Barbara Bush was present during many of these groping incidents and was aware of them. She did nothing to intervene, and allowed her husband to continue groping women, many of whom were traumatized and too afraid to speak out given Bush Snr. was a former President.

Do you really think that a serial groper and a woman who turns a blind eye to sexual misconduct against women from her husband are going to raise a son with good values? The apple rarely falls far from the tree. I wouldn't be surprised if Bush Jnr. is accused of sexual misconduct too.

"The Bushes are a classy family" is a lie invented by big government neo-conservatives to swindle social conservatives into accepting him. Bush has been dropping F-bombs all over the place in recent interviews. Laura Bush joked about her husband engaging in bestiality with a male horse at the correspondents dinner. They aren't a classy couple.

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
    Did you miss all the messages of Christmas and Christ from our president and his family who praised our troops every year at Christmas? Or are you just some sort of tale-teller?

\

I enjoyed the video, and would have thought more highly of the Obamas had I seen this side of them more often.

9. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bon appetit View Post
    \

I enjoyed the video, and would have thought more highly of the Obamas had I seen this side of them more often.
    Hmmmmm, I wonder why you didn't see this side of them more often. Hmmmmm. Puzzling.

11. Sponsored Links

12. Likes jezcoe liked this post

\

He messed up the country with his "Affordable" health plan, and she plundered the lunch room instead of making what was a worthy cause more about exercise, but since they said "Merry Christmas", maybe they weren't so bad?

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by LouC View Post
    Someone forgot to inform the USPS that we are saying Merry Christmas again. All day yesterday I kept hearing USPS commercials pushing their line of HOLIDAY CARDS!

I honestly don't know what wierd parts of the globe some posters live.

I'm a regular at Walmart. Yes, I'm unashamed to admit I shop there.

I like their prices, and it's five minutes away. Just yesterday, the Salvation Army bell ringer said to me "Merry Christmas!". This bogeyman some insist has banned Christmas forgot to tell him to say "Happy Holidays!"

Decorations as well as Toys for Tots drives are everywhere. I don't think TfT, the United States Marine Corps charity, advertises to give needy kids toys on Hanukah, Kwanza, or Whatever Day.

And conservatives are in the minority here. The Christmas is Verboten Message has never even one year made it to this corner of the states. Must be a Post Office screw up.

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by LouC View Post

Deep State seditionists.

18. Sponsored Links

19. Likes LouC liked this post
    Blog Entries

\

Yeah, most republicans would have like the obamas more if they werent so ignorant......

Of course you will also ignore why you are so ignorant.....
    this post is coming from inside your house.....

21. Sponsored Links

22. Likes LouC liked this post
    Blog Entries

A lot of shock troops in the War on Christmas should drop their candy-cane bayonets for a couple minutes and watch this. Christianity done right:

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

24. Sponsored Links

\

All you or anyone else had to do was look. It was there the whole time. I saw it. I posted about it here for 8 years and was trashed for doing so.
    Tis the Season ... Luke 2:7-14

26. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz View Post
    Yesterday I heard a clip of an Evangelical priest, who for the second year in a row visited a "Santa's Village" and lectured kids their on how Santa Claus was fake, and that their parent's were telling them a story that wasn't true. Class act.
    Without a lick of irony I am guessing.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kękɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

28. Sponsored Links

29. Likes LouC liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    A lot of shock troops in the War on Christmas should drop their candy-cane bayonets for a couple minutes and watch this. Christianity done right:
    Yesterday I heard a clip of an Evangelical priest, who for the second year in a row visited a "Santa's Village" and lectured kids their on how Santa Claus was fake, and that their parent's were telling them a story that wasn't true. Class act.

31. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz View Post
    Lol what a tool.
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

33. Sponsored Links

Christmas never left except for those that never had it in their hearts in the first place
    ///////llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

35. Sponsored Links

36. Likes LouC liked this post