; Christmas is back - Trump Christmas cards say "Merry Christmas", not "Happy Holidays"

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Smile Christmas is back - Trump Christmas cards say "Merry Christmas", not "Happy Holidays"

Some news from the White House that should bring Christmas Cheer to the even the most ardent #NeverTrump conservatives.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...appy-holidays/

The Trumps are bringing Christmas back, the Trump family Christmas card is the first Presidential family card in a long time to mention Christmas. The Trump family is protecting treasured Western values that the left wishes to erode and wash away in favor of secularism and immigration of people with foreign values.

The word Christmas is no longer forbidden in case it offends Muslims or anti-Christian secular extremists.

Even the nasty Bush family refused to say "Merry Christmas" and surrendered to these groups. This isn't a liberal versus conservative issue, there are many so-called conservatives like the Bushes who support the war on Christmas and Christianity.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-ho...ds-cause-stir/

I strongly believe the actions speak louder than words. While I am aware that President Trump does not speak the traditional words of a Christian man, so far President Trump being a much better President for Christians than Bush ever was.

Candidate Trump said we would be saying Merry Christmas again. President Trump is saying it.

Promise kept.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Camp, MrCapitalism liked this post

Take that Jews!
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by bon appetit View Post
    I strongly believe the actions speak louder than words. While I am aware that President Trump does not speak the traditional words of a Christian man, so far President Trump being a much better President for Christians than Bush ever was.

Candidate Trump said we would be saying Merry Christmas again. President Trump is saying it.

Promise kept.
    And all it took was putting "Merry Christmas" on a card.

My god. The Christian right are such frauds.

7. Sponsored Links

8. Likes LouC, FlyAway, party-free, Excast, Morgan, Pam95650 liked this post

Lol! Meanwhile, no wall, no healthcare for everyone, N. Korea, Isis not defeated in 30 days, coal miners getting the shaft, horrible tax reform plan but, but war on Xmas is over! Lol!
    Last edited by Apocalypto; November 28th, 2017 at 10:42 pm.
    I don't stand by anything - Donald trump

10. Sponsored Links

11. Likes brouski liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    Take that Jews!
    When I saw you were the first won to post here, I somehow guessed you weren't going to say something like "That's great. He did a good thing". Just a feeling on my part.
    Brennan on evidence of collusion: "I don't do evidence"

13. Sponsored Links

14. Likes Camp liked this post

this is good news. we're a nation of Christians again.

16. Sponsored Links

It's amazing how quickly Trump solved this problem. My town now has a Christmas parade scheduled. That was FAST.

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    When I saw you were the first won to post here, I somehow guessed you weren't going to say something like "That's great. He did a good thing". Just a feeling on my part.
    War on Christmas is the stupidest thing iv ever heard of.
    why does it matter if people say "Marry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays"
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

20. Sponsored Links

Embrace paganism!

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    War on Christmas is the stupidest thing iv ever heard of.
    why does it matter if people say "Marry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays"
    Now I have it documented what all Canadians think about it.
    Brennan on evidence of collusion: "I don't do evidence"

24. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Hey everybody, look - Christmas is back!

And Western values! Gee, thanks Unka Donald!
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

26. Sponsored Links

27. Likes TennisOps liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Embrace paganism!
    It's a Saturnalia miracle!
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

29. Sponsored Links

30. Likes Drawz, Neocon Bob, merickson liked this post

Seems his dedication to using "Christmas" instead of "Holiday" is a bit tenuous

.“The President and Mrs. Trump request the pleasure of your company at a Holiday Reception to be held at The White House on Friday, December 1, 2017 at two o’clock,” the invitation reads in full,
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/10/tr...say-christmas/

32. Sponsored Links

33. Likes TennisOps, Dr. Funkenstein, Excast liked this post

Yes. Because Trump is the embodiment of christmas christian values.

35. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bon appetit View Post
    Some news from the White House that should bring Christmas Cheer to the even the most ardent #NeverTrump conservatives.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...appy-holidays/

The Trumps are bringing Christmas back, the Trump family Christmas card is the first Presidential family card in a long time to mention Christmas. The Trump family is protecting treasured Western values that the left wishes to erode and wash away in favor of secularism and immigration of people with foreign values.

The word Christmas is no longer forbidden in case it offends Muslims or anti-Christian secular extremists.

Even the nasty Bush family refused to say "Merry Christmas" and surrendered to these groups. This isn't a liberal versus conservative issue, there are many so-called conservatives like the Bushes who support the war on Christmas and Christianity.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-ho...ds-cause-stir/

Promise kept.
    Isn't secularism a Western Value?

37. Sponsored Links