Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question What Is Served in Exposing Sexual Harassers in Sports & Entertainment?

And what do you guys think is the objective of those doing the exposing?

To change the behavior in Hollywood, or, in the case of sports, see reforms in Women's Gymnastics in particular?

See various personnel canned & unable to work the moviemaking or coaching/sports medicine again?

Prosecution in court?

Prevent parents from signing kids up for acting classes? Or auditions? Or gymnastics?

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    I don't know the ratio of married to non-married of the women who were assaulted. However, I know that young women will do anything to get a job & keep it in the WH or Congress.

If they're married, their husband may take care of that. If they're not married, they have to consider that they may have to go back home & face their family & friends as they failed. So they at times put up with it. Good for the ones who know that Trump will take steps to boot them out.
    You don't know ****.
    Trump supporters have space bugs in their heads. It is the only explanation.

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by reflechissez View Post
    You don't know ****.
    Let me add to what I said. I'm only inferring that they will, like many others, do anything to get that kind of job. So, if they're sexually harassed, they at times don't tell about it but put up with it.
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    Not so obvous, Sergeant-Major. Plenty of men operate from a position where they think they are entitled to these things from women, and get upset when they are denied.
    "Plenty of men operate from a position where they think they are entitled to these things from women,"

In Kevin Spacey's case, he thought he was entitled to these favors from men and even from underaged boys. In the case of "Dr" Nasser, he forced himself on underaged girls.

"and get upset when they are denied." That's true.

Sometimes, though, it's women who get upset when someone isn't interested. You just don't hear about them as often.

Increasingly, both private and public sector companies are receiving complaints from male employees regarding unwanted advances from women. Maybe that'll be one of the results of the exposure of harassment culture in sports and entertainment: bringing punishment of perpetrators up to date with that of other industries.

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

If something is wrong, correcting it is always the right thing to do. What a shame that it's taken this long.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

10. Sponsored Links