My Mood
    Obnoxious
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Default To finance 2016 election campaign (Russia)

The FBI is examining more than 60 wire transfers made from the Russian foreign ministry to its various embassies around the world that were marked in the memo "To finance election campaign of 2016". This includes $30k that was sent to its Washington DC embassy on August 3, 2016. The actual business purposes of these transactions have not been determined.

So, this can't be real, can it? This seems to be too obvious, not sure what to make of something so obvious.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jasonleopol...zw#.dw6kYmqvvJ

Social lib, fiscal con. Because I think we can all figure out what we need to do in the bedroom, and think that government in less bedrooms will cost much less money.

2. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Wow,, The rooskies won the election with only 30k of advertising. Amazing. I bet everyone wants to hire them next time.

Remember when those Roosky facebook ads were the big thing the media was focusing on, and then we saw them, and now no one talks about the many more.

We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

President Donald J. Trump as President

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

That's like writing a check to your drug dealer and putting, "two eightballs of coke" in the memo field.

Surely, the type of clownshow mistake I'd expect from the Trumps, but not on the Russian side.

I
    As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day and I will always defend their right to do so. --B.O.

6. Sponsored Links