0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Default Surviving the End Time without the Mark of the Beast

Watching this video suggest ways believers can survive the end time persecution, listing ways to overcome the requirement of the the Mark of the Beast to buy and sell:

Struck me as odd. Why try to survive? What not joyfully be beheaded refusing the mark?

As a Walking Dead episode said it, to paraphrase:

"If you must eat a crap sandwich, its best not to nibble."

Who thinks we must do all we can to survive the Great Tribulation, and who agrees with me, why not accept our lot in faith. Fighting it with the wrong methods will not produce the desired result:

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
    (Rev. 13:10 KJV)

:
    Last edited by BornAgainChristian; November 14th, 2017 at 2:20 am.
    Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools (Rom. 1:22 KJV)

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD (Ps. 33:12 KJV)

2. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Phlegmatic
    Post Like Stats

I would just broadly say that we should strive to spread the gospel as much as possible. I don't think we'll be here for the tribulation, but hypothetically I think trying to survive is low on the list of priorities.
    "There is no such thing as a great man of God; only weak, pitiful, faithless men of a great and merciful God." ~ Paul Washer
    Playlist to the class I help teach on the book of Revelation

4. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Deak2112 View Post
    I would just broadly say that we should strive to spread the gospel as much as possible. I don't think we'll be here for the tribulation, but hypothetically I think trying to survive is low on the list of priorities.
    I hope and pray you are right about us not being here, and I'm wrong. But can't see how that is possible. The Thessalonians were terrified they were left behind, that the rapture/resurrection had already passed. Paul cites the appearance of the Antichrist, the fact he hasn't appeared as proof the rapture/resurrection wasn't past already:

Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. (2 Tim. 2:18 KJV)

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
    2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
    3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (2 Thess. 2:1-3 KJV)
    Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools (Rom. 1:22 KJV)

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD (Ps. 33:12 KJV)

6. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

There won't be a rapture. Y'all are stuck here with the rest of us.

8. Sponsored Links

9. Likes Deak2112 liked this post