Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Default Kuerig Pulls ads From Hannity’s Show!?!

Kuerig and a few others decided to side with leftists who decided to petition them, and a few others, to pull advertising from Sean Hannity’s show. They were upset that Hannity was too easy on Roy Moore in his interview. Are you kidding me? Hannity asked direct questions, and had a panel that were very hard hitting. They’re always trying to target and destroy Hannity, always.
    I sent an email to those adverisors, I will buy a Cuisinart for my sister rather than the Keurig I planned to purchase. It’s time to push back.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/11/12/keurig-others-pull-ads-fox-news-hannity-show-over-roy-moore-coverage/856424001/
    The difference between Trump supporters and Trump haters: Trump haters take everything he says literally but not seriously, Trump supporters take everything he says seriously, but not literally.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes smyrna, HeyJude liked this post
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by GOP_FAN View Post
    Oh My God, I have to look up everything you people claim.. He said 500 Coffee Makers, here:
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    To all of my supportive and devoted fans of the show, I am giving away 500 Keurig machines as a thank you for always standing by me.

The first 500 people to sign up and submit the form below will receive a brand new Keurig machine.

We accept the apology of the Keurig CEO, and look forward to enjoying a nice cup of apolitical Joe.
    https://www.hannity.com/alternate/am...urig-giveaway/
    When a flight is proceeding incredibly well, something was forgotten.

— Robert Livingston, Flying The Aeronca.

5. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Chilled like fine wine
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    You obviously know nothing of the Packers/Bears rivalry.
    I know plenty of the Bears Packers rivalry.....two of my best friends are diehard Bears fans, and even they have stated that they wouldn't pay to go to a game right now because they aren't fans of wasting thier money, and they feel that going to games they don't think they will be close to winning is exactly that. As I said, if nothing else Bears fans would have gone to that game hoping to see the end of Aaron Rodgers career if a freak injury.....but without that draw, there really is no need to sit in the cold and watch a loss when you can do the same thing from the comfort of your Lay-Z-Boy on a giant HD screen.

Don't think it went unnoticed that you didn't address the statistical information provided to you that disproves your whole theory that the NFL is hemmoraging viewers and attendees. I wouldn't either if I looked that foolish making a claim.
    Bullseye
    Always On Target!

7. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

The best part of this whole story is watching idiots angry about something on TV (or radio) destroying their own property.

It seems to be a retarded mindset that affects both sides of the political spectrum equally. Actually, I take that back - it seems to be a retarded mindset that affects a small portion of the population. Political leanings don't appear to be a factor.
    All together now!

9. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

:d

11. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Content
    Ideology
    Independent
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    I may never, ever spend another dollar....if that's true?
    We gotta buy something brother at some time. I say we get us a 12 pack of domestic beer and a Chevy truck.
    “Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been. ”
    ― Jimmy Buffett

13. Sponsored Links

Ideology
    Republican Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Your link doesn’t change my post, look I’ll lay it out for you:
    As you can see, this first Hannity post does not specify a brand, just says coffee makers.

Hannity Posted:
    Deplorable friends, I am buying 500 coffee makers tomorrow to give away!! Details on radio and TV. Hint; best videos!!
    5:57 PM - Nov 12, 2017

Posted by me on November 13th, 2017, 10:14 am
    Originally Posted by Saul Goodman
    It's on Sean's Twitter feed. It sounds like the plan is to give away 500 Keurig machines to have people video themselves smashing them.

Oh My God, I have to look up everything you people claim.. He said 500 Coffee Makers, here:

He’s very excited to endorse a more “patriotic” brand of coffee while pledging to give away 500 non-Keurig coffee brewers to those with the “best videos!!”

Your link is new information, from today, 9 hours ago.

Hannity decided on Keurig brand earlier today. Here’s the post from Hannity:
    Sean Hannity
    ✔@seanhannity

To all of my supportive and devoted fans of the show, I am giving away 500 Keurig machines as a thank you for always standing by me. We accept the apology of the Keurig CEO, and look forward to enjoying a nice cup of apolitical Joe. Good Luck!http://www.hannity.com/content/2017-11-14-hannity-keurig-giveaway … @Keurig
    11:19 AM - Nov 14, 2017
    As you can see from the timeline, my information was correct when I posted it. You quoted me as though you’re correcting me. see that’s like me saying the Packers are up with a score of 10-6 at the half during Sunday’s game, then you come along after the third, saying ‘no the score is 13-6’

The difference between Trump supporters and Trump haters: Trump haters take everything he says literally but not seriously, Trump supporters take everything he says seriously, but not literally.

15. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

As you can see, this first Hannity post does not specify a brand, just says coffee makers.

Hannity Posted:
    Deplorable friends, I am buying 500 coffee makers tomorrow to give away!! Details on radio and TV. Hint; best videos!!

Sean Hannity
    ✔@seanhannity

To all of my supportive and devoted fans of the show, I am giving away 500 Keurig machines as a thank you for always standing by me. We accept the apology of the Keurig CEO, and look forward to enjoying a nice cup of apolitical Joe. Good Luck!http://www.hannity.com/content/2017-11-14-hannity-keurig-giveaway … @Keurig
    As you can see from the timeline, my information was correct when I posted it. You quoted me as though you’re correcting me. see that’s like me saying the Packers are up with a score of 10-6 at the half during Sunday’s game, then you come along after the third, saying ‘no the score is 13-6’.

are keurigs not coffeemakers? you put coffee grounds add water and voila....coffee.

saul was not wrong at all.

17. Sponsored Links

Ideology
    Republican Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by mobiusptc View Post
    are keurigs not coffeemakers? you put coffee grounds add water and voila....coffee.

saul was not wrong at all.
    Yes, Kuerigs are coffee makers, No you and Saul was wrong, Sean did not specify a brand at that time, You really are having a tough time with this..look at the posts carefully, you’ll see Saul explained his error because he was on his phone and at a light..
    and really Saul? Driving and posting😳

19. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Yes, Kuerigs are coffee makers, No you and Saul was wrong, Sean did not specify a brand at that time, You really are having a tough time with this..look at the posts carefully, you’ll see Saul explained his error because he was on his phone and at a light..
    and really Saul? Driving and posting��
    see that is where you were wrong, if you really want to nitpick about all the tiny details; i never posted until our honored host specified the brand

21. Sponsored Links

Ideology
    Republican Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by mobiusptc View Post
    see that is where you were wrong, if you really want to nitpick about all the tiny details; i never posted until our honored host specified the brand
    But you quoted me, and info I cited from an earlier time. The obvious inference was that you were assuming I was wrong.

23. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

But you quoted me, and info I cited from an earlier time. The obvious inference was that you were assuming I was wrong.
    nope wrong inference, just updating a thread with newer information.

25. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Hannity Posted:

Sean Hannity
    ✔@seanhannity

As you can see from the timeline, my information was correct when I posted it. You quoted me as though you’re correcting me. see that’s like me saying the Packers are up with a score of 10-6 at the half during Sunday’s game, then you come along after the third, saying ‘no the score is 13-6’

Look like Hannity stopped supporting Roy Moore and they said thank you.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we don’t actually end up any safer. Fear doesn’t make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

27. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by jwil59 View Post
    We gotta buy something brother at some time. I say we get us a 12 pack of domestic beer and a Chevy truck.
    I've been on a new kick for almost a year now......Templeton Rye.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

29. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

I saw a few minutes of Tucker Carlson last night and Kuerig ran an ad.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

31. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    I saw a few minutes of Tucker Carlson last night and Kuerig ran an ad.
    Did Keurig really? Looks like they aren't mad at Fox anymore...

33. Sponsored Links