Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Default Kuerig Pulls ads From Hannity’s Show!?!

Kuerig and a few others decided to side with leftists who decided to petition them, and a few others, to pull advertising from Sean Hannity’s show. They were upset that Hannity was too easy on Roy Moore in his interview. Are you kidding me? Hannity asked direct questions, and had a panel that were very hard hitting. They’re always trying to target and destroy Hannity, always.
    I sent an email to those adverisors, I will buy a Cuisinart for my sister rather than the Keurig I planned to purchase. It’s time to push back.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/11/12/keurig-others-pull-ads-fox-news-hannity-show-over-roy-moore-coverage/856424001/
    The difference between Trump supporters and Trump haters: Trump haters take everything he says literally but not seriously, Trump supporters take everything he says seriously, but not literally.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes smyrna, HeyJude liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Hate the free market I guess.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kćkɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

5. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Post Like Stats

Vote with your wallet but do you think Mr Hannity should have explored Mr Moore’s statements that he did not “generally” date teenagers.

7. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by FreeAndClear View Post
    Vote with your wallet but do you think Mr Hannity should have explored Mr Moore’s statements that he did not “generally” date teenagers.
    So, he specifically dates teenagers?

9. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Devilish
    Ideology
    Independent
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Private companies making decisions they feel are best for their business. You are free to support or not as you please.

Keurig, Realtor.com, 23 and Me, Eloquii, and Nature's Bounty have all pulled their ads from the television show.
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

11. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Ornery
    Ideology
    Libertarian Party
    Post Like Stats

Clearly the companies think he gave Moore a pass. I didn't see it so can't comment on it.
    One cannot impose liberty, for to be free is humanity's greatest yearning.

13. Sponsored Links

14. Likes jwil59 liked this post
    My Mood
    Apathetic
    Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

The leftists....that's just weak...they care about money....no politics...as usual hate the free market when it does something you don't like and then bash the left when it does something you do...always the same argument from you folks
    The beauty that is the ugliness of the right. " They demand accountability for anger and divisiveness, while holding themselves entirely unaccountable for their anger and divisiveness"

16. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Perplexed
    Ideology
    Crusty Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Hannity was about as direct in his questioning, as one can be reasonably be, in a TV segment. Geraldo shortly after, said that he ended Moore's candidacy.

18. Sponsored Links

19. Likes HeyJude liked this post
    My Mood
    Quixotic
    Ideology
    Existential Nihilist
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by GOP_FAN View Post
    Kuerig and a few others decided to side with leftists who decided to petition them, and a few others, to pull advertising from Sean Hannity’s show. They were upset that Hannity was too easy on Roy Moore in his interview. Are you kidding me? Hannity asked direct questions, and had a panel that were very hard hitting. They’re always trying to target and destroy Hannity, always.
    I sent an email to those adverisors, I will buy a Cuisinart for my sister rather than the Keurig I planned to purchase. It’s time to push back.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/11/12/keurig-others-pull-ads-fox-news-hannity-show-over-roy-moore-coverage/856424001/
    You may have noticed that in the last two or three months there's been a backlash against sexual improprieties, especially concerning teenagers, that's literally unprecedented in history and has already ended the careers of a dozen powerful people, with dozens more on the chopping block.
    "If it's beef, it's whatever, I ain't never been sweet/
    And in a battle I ain't never been beat, I'm in a race/
    To try to take Hova's place and you ain't better than Bleek."

21. Sponsored Links

22. Likes Mick R., bodecea liked this post
    Post Like Stats

I can't imagine that any company would want to be associated with an older guy who is suspected of "dates"with 14yo girls. If they think media people are soft on THAT kind of guy, then they'll pull their dollars.

What's the big deal?

24. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Chilled like fine wine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Free market, dude.

26. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Yep. If companies want to get into politics....I'll vote with my dollars and Keurig is now out.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

28. Sponsored Links

29. Likes HeyJude liked this post
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Classical Liberal
    Post Like Stats

I don't drink coffee, so in the end, it doesn't make any difference at all to me.

31. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Progressive Liberal
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Remembering when Kathy Griffin and the Dixie Chicks were so bashed by the right. Glad to see Kuerig stand up and fight. They've got an established hold on the market. I doubt a little poltical spit from conservatives is gonna make a difference.

#MAGA = Many Are Getting Arrested.
    "Don't give this man the nuclear codes." -- Tony Schwartz, co-author "The Art of the Deal."

33. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Chilled like fine wine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Yep. If companies want to get into politics....I'll vote with my dollars and Keurig is now out.
    By definition, aren't they getting into politics when they choose to advertise there in the first place?

Somehow though, you don't strike me as a Keurig guy anyway.

35. Sponsored Links

36. Likes Sewell, Mick R. liked this post