; Roy Moore (allegedly) diddled some teenage girls. - Page 83

Page 83 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2031

Default Roy Moore (allegedly) diddled some teenage girls.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-back-denial/

"The Washington Post is imminently planning to run a piece targeting Judge Roy Moore claiming that he engaged in inappropriate conduct with four teenage girls thirty-four years ago."

-------------------

WAPO is coming with a story on it, looks like he ran to a friendly outlet (Breitbart) to try and get out ahead of it.

Classy guy. Lock up the gays, diddle the girls. Glad to see the Republican party welcoming him into their ranks.

2. Sponsored Links

Bannon's RNC civil war will leave us with two groups, the Grand Ol' Party, and the Racist Rapist Nationalists.

The few remaining conservatives were last seen holding vigil and Rand Paul's bedside, hoping he'll heal 4 inches taller and 100lbs heavier.
    @seanhannity
    When will
    @HillaryClinton be indicted?
    6:04 PM - 27 Oct 2017

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    Watch Hannity tonight. Tick tock.
    But, the question is why did all the accusers wipe their facebook and twitter accounts?
    Share with us your facebook address and I'll give you a demonstration.
    @seanhannity
    When will
    @HillaryClinton be indicted?
    6:04 PM - 27 Oct 2017

6. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Wow. I just read this:

Roy Moore Cast The Sole Vote In Favor Of A Man Who Raped A Four-Year-Old

https://lawnewz.com/high-profile/roy...four-year-old/

Embattled Alabama Senate Republican candidate Roy Moore once cast the lone vote in favor of a man accused of raping a four-year-old boy.

In 2015, Roy Moore was performing his second stint as a justice sitting on the Alabama Supreme Court–Moore was previously removed from office for ignoring a federal court order mandating the removal of a Ten Commandments monument from the state judicial building.

The Alabama Supreme Court had the opportunity to hear the case of one Eric Lemont Higdon, a man accused and convicted of two sodomy charges due to sexual assault against a four-year-old at Mama’s Place Christian Academy in Clay, Alabama.

One of those convictions was first-degree sodomy of a child less than 12 years old. The other conviction was first-degree sodomy by forcible compulsion. Essentially, the first conviction was for statutory rape; the second for forcible rape.

In this case, it wasn't Roy more sexually assaulting an under-aged girl but involves his casting the lone dissenting vote out of 9 judges in a case involving a 17 year old who raped a 4 year old.

A little background:
    Initially Eric Higdon was convicted and sentenced to 2 sodomy charges while being acquitted of 6 others.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2014/03/..._gets_23-.html
    Eric Lemont Higdon, 19, was sentenced by Jefferson County Circuit Court Judge Teresa Pulliam in a hearing this morning. The judge gave him 23 years on one count and 15 years on the other count, with both to run concurrent.

The minimum mandatory sentence for one of the sodomy charges is 20 years with no chance of parole.

Higdon was convicted Feb. 18 by a jury on two sodomy charges and not guilty of six other charges involving sexual abuse of that child and two other children at Mama's Place Christian Academy in Clay.
    This conviction was eventually overturned on appeal:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/al-court-...s/1687581.html
    Because the State failed to present any evidence of physical force or threat of harm, it failed to establish an essential element of first-degree sodomy under § 13A–6–63(a)(1), Ala.Code 1975. Accordingly, Higdon's conviction based on the charge of first-degree sodomy by forcible compulsion must be reversed, and a judgment rendered in his favor on that charge. Higdon does not challenge his conviction for first-degree sodomy of a child less than 12 years old, see § 13A–6–63(a)(3), Ala.Code 1975; therefore, the circuit court's judgment as to that conviction is affirmed.
    The prosecutor appealed the case to the Alabama Supreme Court and 8 of the judges agreed that the Judge in the appeal case had erred and reinstated the conviction of sodomy by forcible compulsion.

The lone dissenter out of the 9 judges was Stalwart Republican and God-Fearing Christian Super Patriot Roy "Teen Raper" Moore who was twice tossed off of the Alabama Supreme Court because he refused to follow the law.

Maybe Moore was trying to give a fellow pedo a break but he decided to vote no because, in his words:

There was no evidence in this case of an implied threat of serious physical injury…or of an implied threat of death, Higdon cannot be convicted of sodomy in the first degree “by forcible compulsion

The other 8 judges ruled that the sexual assault of a 17 year old on a 4 year old were enough to establish "forcible compulsion" in the mind of the toddler.
    I wonder how many other skeletons this piece of human garbage, Roy Moore, has in his closet."

- toddwv

That's just...no words/
    “The best defense against bull **** is vigilance - So if you smell something, say something." Jon Stewart

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LawNewz
    Higdon’s conviction on the forcible rape charge was eventually overturned on appeal. The state, by way of prosecutor Luther Strange, appealed that decision and the Alabama Supreme Court took the case up for review.
    The candidate that Trump supported is the guy who won the case against Higdon.

Thanks never-trumpers.

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by jerks.

10. Sponsored Links

Liberals can't divide & see the difference in conservatives standing up for Moore & standing up instead for what's good for America.

I couldn't care less what they do to Moore, I simply want to see Sessions' seat go to a Republican. We have now over 1200 replies to the Moore situation, where the left want's to berate anyone who feels the way I just said, because the left is scared to death. So is the right now.

Democrats have been running this country for decades. It's time they were put out to pasture because of all their corrupt deeds for years.
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

12. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    Liberals can't divide & see the difference in conservatives standing up for Moore & standing up instead for what's good for America.

I couldn't care less what they do to Moore, I simply want to see Sessions' seat go to a Republican. We have now over 1200 replies to the Moore situation, where the left want's to berate anyone who feels the way I just said, because the left is scared to death. So is the right now.

Democrats have been running this country for decades. It's time they were put out to pasture because of all their corrupt deeds for years.

The good people of Alabama brought this on themselves by choosing in the primary a man who is a Constitution hating theocrat over an "Establishment" Republican.

Don't blame the Democrats for this one. They didn't vote for Moore.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kækɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

14. Sponsored Links

I saw this same argument made with Trump. You people need to understand that if you choose to nominate complete ******** to represent your party, you don't get to then play the "I am only voting for this person because they are a Republican" card. Luther Strange was an option. The 16 other Republicans on the Presidential debate stages were options. Nobody forced you to go with the most horrible person available.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

16. Sponsored Links

I just saw a poll of Alabama residents in which nearly 1 in 3 respondents said Roy Moore being accused of sexual misconduct against children makes them more likely to vote for him.

Let that sink in for a moment and remember it the next time someone uses the word deplorable to describe these people.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

18. Sponsored Links

19. Likes Who liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Excast View Post
    I just saw a poll of Alabama residents in which nearly 1 in 3 respondents said Roy Moore being accused of sexual misconduct against children makes them more likely to vote for him.
    That's got to be along the lines of because they think the Liberal Media Fake News people made the whole thing up, right?

21. Sponsored Links

This makes no sense. I didn't & can't vote for Moore. It's weird how liberals twist & shape anything a conservative says to suit their pathetic beliefs.
    no one forced the people of Alabama to pick Moore he wasn't the only Republican running, they picked him even though he is a horrible person.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we don’t actually end up any safer. Fear doesn’t make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

23. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Excast View Post
    I saw this same argument made with Trump. You people need to understand that if you choose to nominate complete ******** to represent your party, you don't get to then play the "I am only voting for this person because they are a Republican" card. Luther Strange was an option. The 16 other Republicans on the Presidential debate stages were options. Nobody forced you to go with the most horrible person available.
    This makes no sense. I didn't & can't vote for Moore. It's weird how liberals twist & shape anything a conservative says to suit their pathetic beliefs.
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jezcoe View Post
    the good people of alabama brought this on themselves by choosing in the primary a man who is a constitution hating theocrat over an "establishment" republican.

<snip>
    qfp
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by jerks.

27. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I feel like a 30 something DA trolling high schools for underage girls to molest is a corrupt deed. For people like you, it's no big deal. Perhaps even a badge of honor.

29. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz View Post
    That's got to be along the lines of because they think the Liberal Media Fake News people made the whole thing up, right?
    Maybe? Who honestly knows with these people anymore?

31. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Old Roy is the same level of scum as Weiner. Weiner's in prison. You want Old Roy in the US Senate.

33. Sponsored Links